Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: A Muslim's point of view...

Quote:
jjl - 2/14/2006 3:11 AM

Gs - that article. A nice little lullaby to sing us to sleep. Take Tahloube's advice - read the Koran, (and the Hadith, and the Sira) and see how much peace for the infidel you can find. Also, visit islamic websites and see what they say about the filthy kufar (that's you and me, boy) on the forums. You will find much on which to hone your Buddhist tolerance. btw CAIR is associated with terrorism - several officials have been prosecuted, yet they continue their propaganda. Don't belive it.
To the contrary, the article speaks volumes of why reaction of people in the US differs from some of those in the ME or Europe... The more freedom you give to people, the more civilised they'll behave. No bitterness to ignite riot and no goverment hands behind vandalism. Obviously, GermanStar doesn't share your biased, if not racist, ideas.

Had you read the Quraan, you would've known that God promises infidels severe punishment in the Afterlife, not by Muslims in this life. Although Muslims are asked to defend themselves against agressors which is only logical.
[Fight in the Way of God against those who fight you, but do not go beyond the limits. God does not love those who go beyond the limits.] (Surat Al-Baqarah 2:190)

Do some reading, jjl, or give those who want to read/did actually read a break.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Marsden - 2/14/2006 7:15 AM

Quote:
jjl - 2/13/2006 7:11 PM
read the Koran, (and the Hadith, and the Sira) and see how much peace for the infidel you can find. Also, visit islamic websites and see what they say about the filthy kufar (that's you and me, boy)
So, read the Torah, and the Talmud, and see all of the peace loving there.. not to mention what they say about the filthy goyim. Or doesn't that bother you?
Marsden,

You're being anti-Semitic. Simply stating facts against Israel is anti-Semitic.

By the way, Arabs are Semitics and speak a Semitic language.. Arabic. Why offending Arabs is not included in anti-Semitic laws?
I demand justice.

post #243 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:

....a bunch of people who spend their lives planning to dynamite school children. ...
Kumbaya,

Bot

What? Ddynamite school children? Did you make that up?
Proof. P.r.o.o.f.

post #244 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Botnst - 2/14/2006 7:32 AM

Quote:
Marsden - 2/13/2006 11:15 PM

Quote:
read the Koran, (and the Hadith, and the Sira) and see how much peace for the infidel you can find. Also, visit islamic websites and see what they say about the filthy kufar (that's you and me, boy)
So, read the Torah, and the Talmud, and see all of the peace loving there.. not to mention what they say about the filthy goyim. Or doesn't that bother you?
Oh yeah, look out for all those Jewish terrorists hijacking airliners and dynamiting school buses.

Why would they, Botnst. They have
1) Planes to airstrike highly populated areas in Gaza and the West Bank and they don't mind the casualties among civillians. You know, Palestinians have many kids, why not kill some. They'll have more kids left than killed, usually.
2) Mossad to assassin their opponents.. Abu Jihad, Abu Nidal, Abu Eyad, etc. .. and like they tried to assassin Khalid Mashaal in Amman a few years ago. I was there then.
3) Army. Big, big army with high-tech weaponry. They have nuclear weapons, too.
4) Prisons where torture is routine.
http://www.hrw.org/reports/1994/israel/
5) Great leaders with great policies. Rabin, for instance, the Nobel Prize winner for peace among them with the 'broken bones' policy against the first Intifada. You'll find an example in a video in the fourth quarter of this page..
http://www.inminds.co.uk/from-beirut-to-jerusalem.html
Why blow buses, then?

post #245 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 11:20 PM
BenzWorld Elitist

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Botnst - 2/13/2006 11:51 PM

Oh yeah, that's right. I saw a picture of them sending a missile up the ass of a bunch of people who spend their lives planning to dynamite school children. Too damned bad they fucking killed the lot of them. I'd be deeply offended if they kill a whole fleet of those barking-mad bastards.
You have clearly driven insane by irrational tribalist hatred. Why not move to the middle east where you can be with your own kind then?

Why must Americans die fighting your wars for you?
post #246 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 01:53 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: Perlmuttgrau 300SEL
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to am3037

hehe, me and my bother agree on one point. Just nuke the entire middle east, save for israel. They can join the remaining 90% of Israelis in New York. They are good for the economy too.

Cheers,
Aaron

Pearl Grey 300SEL.
HK import, 103,000miles.
post #247 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 05:49 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430

Quote:

Quote:
Actions speak louder than words. So far the Muslims have been demonstarting much intolerance for those that do not believe.

I have never seen a Jew try to convert anyone to their religion.
post #248 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 05:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430

Quote:
Marsden - 2/13/2006 11:45 PM

Quote:
Botnst - 2/13/2006 11:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Oh yeah, look out for all those Jewish terrorists hijacking airliners and dynamiting school buses.
Indeed. So far what you call "Jewish terrorists" have killed three times as many Palestinians as Arab terrorists have killed Israelis.
Women, children, schools, hospitals, what have you.

Chiefly because the U.S. finances them so well.
Back up your statement with some facts and figures.

Lets see how you respond if you are surronded by other countries who call for your destruction & the killing of all your people. Then they proceed to demonstrate their intent by starting wars, invading your terrority, launching daily missile attacks, sending in people with bombs strapped to their body and blowing up your cafes, busses, disco's, markets, killing large numbers of innocent men women and children, send in armed people to your neighborhood on a nightly basis to shoot at you, shoot at you from accorss the wall, etc.
post #249 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 10:50 AM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL

Quote:
Tahloube - 2/14/2006 5:58 AM

Quote:
jjl - 2/14/2006 3:11 AM

Gs - that article. A nice little lullaby to sing us to sleep. Take Tahloube's advice - read the Koran, (and the Hadith, and the Sira) and see how much peace for the infidel you can find. Also, visit islamic websites and see what they say about the filthy kufar (that's you and me, boy) on the forums. You will find much on which to hone your Buddhist tolerance. btw CAIR is associated with terrorism - several officials have been prosecuted, yet they continue their propaganda. Don't belive it.
To the contrary, the article speaks volumes of why reaction of people in the US differs from some of those in the ME or Europe... The more freedom you give to people, the more civilised they'll behave. No bitterness to ignite riot and no goverment hands behind vandalism. Obviously, GermanStar doesn't share your biased, if not racist, ideas.

Had you read the Quraan, you would've known that God promises infidels severe punishment in the Afterlife, not by Muslims in this life. Although Muslims are asked to defend themselves against agressors which is only logical.
[Fight in the Way of God against those who fight you, but do not go beyond the limits. God does not love those who go beyond the limits.] (Surat Al-Baqarah 2:190)

Do some reading, jjl, or give those who want to read/did actually read a break.

I see you want to silence me, Muslimah. You are the brainwash victim, parading your vicious dogma for all to see, not I. Go read a little yourself. Perhaps you would like to start with The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

I see you accuse me of 'racism'. What has race to do with Islam (or Christianity for that matter)? The are Nordic Muslims, Chinese Muslims, African Muslims, hell there may even be Australian Aboriginal Muslims for all I know. The 'racism' canard is a rhetorical device routinely employed by Muslims when they are called on the anti-human aspects of the IDEOLOGY that is Islam, to silence opposition. Anyone with half a brain can see through this nasty little trick.

As I said before. I've read the Koran and much of the other scripture. Recently, the eyes of many in the non-muslim world have been opened as to the nature of Islam - the inherent violence, the misogyny, the mind-numbing ignorance and hostility, and currently, the grave threat to civilization.

Don't believe Tahloube when she says that Infidels (by the way, that is offensive to non-Muslims, Tahloube) will be punished by god in the afterlife. Islamic scripture is packed full of exhortations for Muslims to punish non-Muslims in this life. This is the central reason why so many terrorist organizations manage to quote scripture so easily to justify their barbarity. Read the Hamas charter for an example.

Finally, all you 'what about the bad things in the OT' guys - please, go read the damn books and acquire an informed opinion, and stop trying to develop an understanding by osmosis, or toeing the PC line.
post #250 of 296 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 10:55 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

^^^^^

WORD!![;)][:)]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in