Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 1988 420 SE; 2015 ML 400
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, AUS & Doha, Qatar
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Words. wise or otherwise
Got sent this today, but I kind of liked it;
* Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave
me the hell alone.
* The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and
* It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your
neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
* Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be
* Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
* Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
* If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
* Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
* If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
* Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was
probably worth it.
* If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
* Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
* Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
* The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put
it back in your pocket.
* A closed mouth gathers no foot.
* Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side,
and it holds the universe together.
* Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are
* Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
beware of fundamentalists