Saw an accident today - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:09 PM
AMSOIL300CDT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
Syracuse315 - 1/22/2006 12:06 AM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/23/2006 12:35 AM

Quote:
asianml - 1/22/2006 5:44 PM

Why don't you type with correct grammar and punctuation first. Then I will tutor you.


Abuot the Maxima. Tinting the windows green would make it a ricer. We're not the ricer kind people.
Alright then AsianML. I am ready to be tutored.

I must say, that I agree with you that tinting the windows Green will make the car appear to be "riced", so I can imagine that your parents, as well as yourself would not want to "degrade" yourselves by making your car "tricked out."

How is that grammer and punctuation? Better or Worse?

Thank you for your time AsianML.
Run on sentences...why did you capitalize green? "Alright then AsianML." is a fragment...may I continue?
Green is Good......[:)]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
AMSOIL300CDT - 1/22/2006 10:09 PM

Quote:
Syracuse315 - 1/22/2006 12:06 AM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/23/2006 12:35 AM

Quote:
asianml - 1/22/2006 5:44 PM

Why don't you type with correct grammar and punctuation first. Then I will tutor you.


Abuot the Maxima. Tinting the windows green would make it a ricer. We're not the ricer kind people.
Alright then AsianML. I am ready to be tutored.

I must say, that I agree with you that tinting the windows Green will make the car appear to be "riced", so I can imagine that your parents, as well as yourself would not want to "degrade" yourselves by making your car "tricked out."

How is that grammer and punctuation? Better or Worse?

Thank you for your time AsianML.
Run on sentences...why did you capitalize green? "Alright then AsianML." is a fragment...may I continue?
Green is Good......[:)]
exactly. AMSOIL300CDT is right. Green is GOOD. Seriously Syracuse.

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #53 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:13 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
AMSOIL300CDT - 1/22/2006 10:08 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/22/2006 11:47 PM

Quote:
AMSOIL300CDT - 1/22/2006 9:45 PM

nope.....i dont own a camera.....i am still on relative-enforced "poor boy status", as in i'm not allowed money yet, other than wht i can earn myself........a punishment for not growing up in the Great Depression........
dahm. What kind of Jag was it? was it smashed up a lot?
X-type, but dont ask me which one........J or K or R or whatever, i havent the slightest over junkers....lol

the 4 door Sedan.....not the sports version of it either..with the mesh grille....was white, and had 16or18 inched wheels, and low-pro tires......it was the model with the dual exhaust tips, i also recall.....they (accidentees) and the cops sat in our parking lot for like an hour, before both cars went away on the flatbed.......
i;m guessing it was the XJ. That is Jag's flagship.

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #54 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
iNeon's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Posts: 2,533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/22/2006 12:05 AM

Quote:
iNeon - 1/22/2006 10:03 PM

the purple ovary has seen much action.

it was 1998 and on new years day, i backed into a tree.

the car was wrecked no less than 8 times that year.

when i bought the mercedes, i got rear ended the day after i got it. im a jinx.
wow. now that is some bad luck. How are you still alive? I would think a piano would fall on you or something...
yeah, a little.

the car has been hit on every corner. in the front, rear ended.

once, i smacked the back end of an early 80s buick riviera(sp?) full of 6 people, every one in a different fast food uniform. it took 3 ambulances to carry them all off.

they tried to sue me, but i was living in phoenix at the time and ignored the letters, nothing ever happened, so maybe ive a modicum of good luck?

at any rate-- they wanted to total the car, but it wasnt exactly unfixable(airbags, radiator,bumper,hood and lights) it had 12k on it and the damage was around 8 grand.

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
iNeon is offline  
post #55 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
iNeon - 1/22/2006 10:14 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/22/2006 12:05 AM

Quote:
iNeon - 1/22/2006 10:03 PM

the purple ovary has seen much action.

it was 1998 and on new years day, i backed into a tree.

the car was wrecked no less than 8 times that year.

when i bought the mercedes, i got rear ended the day after i got it. im a jinx.
wow. now that is some bad luck. How are you still alive? I would think a piano would fall on you or something...
yeah, a little.

the car has been hit on every corner. in the front, rear ended.

once, i smacked the back end of an early 80s buick riviera(sp?) full of 6 people, every one in a different fast food uniform. it took 3 ambulances to carry them all off.

they tried to sue me, but i was living in phoenix at the time and ignored the letters, nothing ever happened, so maybe ive a modicum of good luck?

at any rate-- they wanted to total the car, but it wasnt exactly unfixable(airbags, radiator,bumper,hood and lights) it had 12k on it and the damage was around 8 grand.
wow. Thats a cool getaway. They probably could have really tried to sue you and stole your money.

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #56 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:22 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
iNeon - 1/22/2006 12:14 AM



once, i smacked the back end of an early 80s buick riviera(sp?) full of 6 people, every one in a different fast food uniform. it took 3 ambulances to carry them all off.
As unfortunate as that sounds, I would have really liked to have had a lawn chair and six-pack to witness that.

ThrillKill is offline  
post #57 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
ThrillKill - 1/22/2006 10:22 PM

Quote:
iNeon - 1/22/2006 12:14 AM



once, i smacked the back end of an early 80s buick riviera(sp?) full of 6 people, every one in a different fast food uniform. it took 3 ambulances to carry them all off.
As unfortunate as that sounds, I would have really liked to have had a lawn chair and six-pack to witness that.
ahah. Yea. that would be fun to see happen.

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #58 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Syracuse315's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: '86 190E 2.3L
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 1,724
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/23/2006 1:25 AM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 1/22/2006 10:22 PM

Quote:
iNeon - 1/22/2006 12:14 AM



once, i smacked the back end of an early 80s buick riviera(sp?) full of 6 people, every one in a different fast food uniform. it took 3 ambulances to carry them all off.
As unfortunate as that sounds, I would have really liked to have had a lawn chair and six-pack to witness that.
ahah. Yea. that would be fun to see happen.
I think I'll just come over and watch your for a day or too. You'll prob hit someting by then...

If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
1986 190E 2.3L 135,000mi
Syracuse315 is offline  
post #59 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
iNeon's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Posts: 2,533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
ThrillKill - 1/22/2006 12:22 AM

Quote:
iNeon - 1/22/2006 12:14 AM



once, i smacked the back end of an early 80s buick riviera(sp?) full of 6 people, every one in a different fast food uniform. it took 3 ambulances to carry them all off.
As unfortunate as that sounds, I would have really liked to have had a lawn chair and six-pack to witness that.
ohh it was a spectacle!

the driver got out, irate and dressed in full wendys attire(even the visor!) screaming at me:

" Oh! you go'in pay fo dis. you go'in pay!"

it was then that my leon started leaking his vulcan blood, a sad little ovary car with a broken nose...

so the others in the car had the (dark skinned) policeman check me out for everything, they searched the car, asked if we had been drinking, all this and that.

there was a baby and 6 adults in the car. no car seat to be found. no ticket issued to them.

i was most concerned about the child, it was about a 25mph bump and with only arms to hold him/her, i was worried, but nothing of measure was wrong with either vehicle, i had hit their bumper guard and that punched into my rad/airbag sensors, it wasnt crunched metal. i did smush their trunk, though.

i was amazed that a neon could do more damage to an early 80s buick than to itself in such an accident! go leon, huh?

im sure the insurance paid them.

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
iNeon is offline  
post #60 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-22-2006, 11:30 PM
BenzWorld Elitist
 
Marsden's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Location: United States
Posts: 11,335
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Saw an accident today

Quote:
Syracuse315 - 1/23/2006 1:28 AM

I think I'll just come over and watch your for a day or too. You'll prob hit someting by then...
No sh*t. Neon, you're like a one-man Demolition Derby.

D.D. looks better capitalized.
Marsden is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome