RICE SAYS IRAN WILL HAVE NO NUKES. PERIOD. - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 07:13 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: RICE SAYS IRAN WILL HAVE NO NUKES. PERIOD.

Quote:
K14ANO - 1/19/2006 8:22 AM
Since when have stones killed anyone?

A joke, right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 07:22 AM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

[QUOTE]K14ANO - 1/19/2006 1:22 PM

[QUOTE]430 - 1/17/2006 1:00 PM

[QUOTE]K14ANO - 1/19/2006 7:50 AM

Quote:
430 - 1/17/2006 12:41 PM

Quote:
elau - 1/18/2006 11:57 PM

I whole heartedly disagree. Nukes kept the peace for many years. A number of law abiding countries have them with no issue.

Iran signed the NPT and have violated the treaty terms. Why have treaties if people can violate them at will with no consequences?

For a number of years the US used Iraq to keep Iran under control. What's your point.

That is a good idea. Lets give a bunch of terroists (Palestinians) nuclear weapons. A very bright group. Hmmm I know lets go throw stones at soldiers and then whine when they shoot at kill our ass. Lets not control the terroists and let them attack and kill innocent people then acted outraged when Isreal responds and kills guilty people. Lets call for the destruction of Isreal and not live up to our part of a peace treaty then act shocked that the peace process is put on hold we are are actually asked to live up to our commitments.
Nukes kept the peace, right?
bombing a country suddenly becomes more serious when you know that country can bomb u right back.
u want peace? let the Iranians have their nuclear bombs. then the US wouldnt be in such a hurry, would it? NO WAR, now thats what i call peace!!
and whats so law abiding about countries that have invaded others?

the US has defied more treaties than any other countries in the world. heck it still refuses to sign the Kyoto protocol (and thats even in the interests of its own people!!)

Despite your pointless ramblings in your last paragraph, ill still respond. terroists (as you call them, whos the bright one?) are evil regardless of race. People defending their homeland with all the courage they have, are heroes. Since when have stones killed anyone?

You really need to become better informed; you are embarrassing yourself with such absurd anti-americanism. The nice Jihadis you defend would happlily saw your head off, on a personal level, or dance for joy at the death of your fellow citizens en masse. For fuck's sake go read a few books.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 07:38 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: S280, S500, 730 XJ6

[/QUOTE]

You really need to become better informed; you are embarrassing yourself with such absurd anti-americanism. The nice Jihadis you defend would happlily saw your head off, on a personal level, or dance for joy at the death of your fellow citizens en masse. For fuck's sake go read a few books.[/QUOTE]

I am not anti-American. I lived in America when I was a small kid for a year and holiday twice a year in the States, love going bcos I have such a good time there.

This thread comments on American foreign policy, which I do not agree with. so yeah im anti-american foreign policy. RICE SAYS IRAN WILL HAVE NO NUKES!
The Americans do a very good job of creating hostility all by themselves, and manage to offend people from all walks of life with their balatant disregard for other human beings in an effort to further its own interests.

I dont know why you threw the Jihadi term in bcos no one was talking about a religious battle, we were commenting on the US bullyish attitude to various countries. So go read some fucking books.

1995 Black W140 S280
1998 Silver W140 S500
1983 Silver W126 SEL
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 07:55 AM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL

Quote:
K14ANO - 1/19/2006 2:38 PM

I am not anti-American. I lived in America when I was a small kid for a year and holiday twice a year in the States, love going bcos I have such a good time there.

This thread comments on American foreign policy, which I do not agree with. so yeah im anti-american foreign policy. RICE SAYS IRAN WILL HAVE NO NUKES!
The Americans do a very good job of creating hostility all by themselves, and manage to offend people from all walks of life with their balatant disregard for other human beings in an effort to further its own interests.

I dont know why you threw the Jihadi term in bcos no one was talking about a religious battle, we were commenting on the US bullyish attitude to various countries. So go read some fucking books.

Of course you aren't anti-american; you've been on holiday there (wtf?). Hey dude, it is possible, as I am, to be anti-Iraq while recognising the US as a force for good in the world. Can you embrace such a concept? Your reply merely confirms your mickey-mouse understanding of international affairs. Americans=troublemakers, Palestians=victims, Isrealis=evil oppressors, Iranian mullahs=peaceful men of God. I guess you know all about the nice Mr Amadinejad and the 12th Imam, about the treatment of Christians in the ME, and dhimmitude, and the doctine of Jihad? Or did you just get your understanding of international affairs from the Daily Record?

I will not be replying further.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 08:04 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: S280, S500, 730 XJ6

Quote:
jjl - 1/17/2006 2:55 PM

Of course you aren't anti-american; you've been on holiday there (wtf?). Hey dude, it is possible, as I am, to be anti-Iraq while recognising the US as a force for good in the world. Can you embrace such a concept? Your reply merely confirms your mickey-mouse understanding of international affairs. Americans=troublemakers, Palestians=victims, Isrealis=evil oppressors, Iranian mullahs=peaceful men of God. I guess you know all about the nice Mr Amadinejad and the 12th Imam, about the treatment of Christians in the ME, and dhimmitude, and the doctine of Jihad? Or did you just get your understanding of international affairs from the Daily Record?

I will not be replying further.

u completley and utterly missed the point but banged on about what exactly?
yeah, dont reply until you've read those books [:D]

1995 Black W140 S280
1998 Silver W140 S500
1983 Silver W126 SEL
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 04:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430

[QUOTE]K14ANO - 1/19/2006 8:22 AM

[QUOTE]430 - 1/17/2006 1:00 PM

[QUOTE]K14ANO - 1/19/2006 7:50 AM

Quote:
430 - 1/17/2006 12:41 PM

Quote:
elau - 1/18/2006 11:57 PM

I whole heartedly disagree. Nukes kept the peace for many years. A number of law abiding countries have them with no issue.

Iran signed the NPT and have violated the treaty terms. Why have treaties if people can violate them at will with no consequences?

For a number of years the US used Iraq to keep Iran under control. What's your point.

That is a good idea. Lets give a bunch of terrorists (Palestinians) nuclear weapons. A very bright group. Hmmm I know lets go throw stones at soldiers and then whine when they shoot at kill our ass. Lets not control the terrorists and let them attack and kill innocent people then acted outraged when Israel responds and kills guilty people. Lets call for the destruction of Israel and not live up to our part of a peace treaty then act shocked that the peace process is put on hold we are are actually asked to live up to our commitments.
Nukes kept the peace, right?
bombing a country suddenly becomes more serious when you know that country can bomb u right back.
u want peace? let the Iranians have their nuclear bombs. then the US wouldnt be in such a hurry, would it? NO WAR, now thats what i call peace!!
and whats so law abiding about countries that have invaded others?

the US has defied more treaties than any other countries in the world. heck it still refuses to sign the Kyoto protocol (and thats even in the interests of its own people!!)

Despite your pointless ramblings in your last paragraph, ill still respond. terroists (as you call them, whos the bright one?) are evil regardless of race. People defending their homeland with all the courage they have, are heroes. Since when have stones killed anyone?
How many direct conflicts did NATO & Warsaw have?

The Kyoto treaty is a huge joke, it is not worth the paper it is written on. How many signatories are actually going to meet the goals set forth in it. Fantastic move not to sign the stupid thing.

Allowing a bunch of wackos to build nukes is a good idea how? This will keep the peace and promote stability in the world how?

Who are you referring to as heroes defending their home land? Training people and promoting the idea of children, women, and adults to strap explosives to themselves and walk onto a bus filled with innocent women and children and blowing themselves and everyone else up is heroic how?

Since when have stones killed anyone are you serious? Did you really ask that?
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 01:08 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2005

It's clear Bin Laden has already won over the weak liberal minded ones in this country. The next generation of non-radioactive Americans will be thankful the weak minds are in the current vocal minority. In the present, I am thankful the strong are leading. If complaining and whining ever becomes worth something in the real world, then perhaps the neo-libs will find a place of worth rather than sympathizing with the enemy. [8D]

'03 C32, '03 E55

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in