Chocolate City - Page 7 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 05:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
RE: Chocolate City

Quote:
starcar126 - 1/19/2006 6:15 PM

Quote:
deathrattle - 1/19/2006 4:49 PM

^^^^^

Could you reach it?
Pretty good deathrattle.[:D] All asians are small, and they're not very tall either.[:0] They had the audacity to insinuate that I am insensitive to them! To that I say - Give me two orders of kung pow chicken, and two egg rolls, and make it snappy or no tipee.[^]
I think Deathrattle was referring to AsianML's age--which is 14--same as your IQ.[:o)]
Jillian80 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 05:38 PM
~BANNED~
 
deathrattle's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Location: Head in the clouds
Posts: 11,045
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
RE: Chocolate City

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/20/2006 12:30 AM

Quote:
Naomilla2.0 - 1/19/2006 11:11 AM

Quote:
starcar126 - 1/19/2006 10:41 AM

Only a jap, slant eyed, rice muncher would ASK for abuse here. [:D]
Excuse me?





Only the wittiest and classiest would UNDERSTAND the meaning of the image here.
just in case anyone is interested in that bridge, it is the millau bridge. I saw it in Top Gear.


Yeah,and you know why the French don't brag about it?
Because it's designer is British,heheh
(Norman Foster associates)


deathrattle is offline  
post #63 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 05:42 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Chocolate City

Yao Ming, 7 foot 5 inches tall

Sun Ming Ming, 7 foot 8 and a half..


Ming the merciless, taller than Flash Gordon


ThrillKill is offline  
post #64 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 06:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Roch207's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2004
Vehicle: 2005 E320 CDI, 1995 E300D, 2002 Avalanche
Location: Southcoast Massachusetts
Posts: 1,485
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Chocolate City

Quote:
RockSolid - 1/18/2006 8:22 AM

Consider the outrage if the white mayor of Boston said, "God wants Boston to be mostly vanilla"
He'd be booted out of office and his political career over.
So, tell me, why is it that Mayor Nagin gets mostly a pass expressing his racist views?
That's why Mayor Menino mumbles. That way if he says something like that, no one will understand it.
Roch207 is offline  
post #65 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 06:19 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Chocolate City

Quote:
Jillian80 - 1/19/2006 7:34 PM

Quote:
starcar126 - 1/19/2006 6:15 PM

Quote:
deathrattle - 1/19/2006 4:49 PM

^^^^^

Could you reach it?
Pretty good deathrattle.[:D] All asians are small, and they're not very tall either.[:0] They had the audacity to insinuate that I am insensitive to them! To that I say - Give me two orders of kung pow chicken, and two egg rolls, and make it snappy or no tipee.[^]


I think Deathrattle was referring to AsianML's age--which is 14--same as Jillian80 IQ.
You must be a rice muncher. Vely intelesting![:D]
starcar126 is offline  
post #66 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 06:27 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Chocolate City

Quote:
starcar126 - 1/19/2006 7:19 PM

Quote:
Jillian80 - 1/19/2006 7:34 PM

Quote:
starcar126 - 1/19/2006 6:15 PM

Quote:
deathrattle - 1/19/2006 4:49 PM

^^^^^

Could you reach it?
Pretty good deathrattle.[:D] All asians are small, and they're not very tall either.[:0] They had the audacity to insinuate that I am insensitive to them! To that I say - Give me two orders of kung pow chicken, and two egg rolls, and make it snappy or no tipee.[^]


I think Deathrattle was referring to AsianML's age--which is 14--same as Jillian80 IQ.
You must be a rice muncher. Vely intelesting![:D]
I think you killed it after the seventeenth time. RIP

ThrillKill is offline  
post #67 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 06:42 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Chocolate City

Quote:
deathrattle - 1/19/2006 4:38 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/20/2006 12:30 AM

Quote:
Naomilla2.0 - 1/19/2006 11:11 AM

Quote:
starcar126 - 1/19/2006 10:41 AM

Only a jap, slant eyed, rice muncher would ASK for abuse here. [:D]
Excuse me?





Only the wittiest and classiest would UNDERSTAND the meaning of the image here.
just in case anyone is interested in that bridge, it is the millau bridge. I saw it in Top Gear.


Yeah,and you know why the French don't brag about it?
Because it's designer is British,heheh
(Norman Foster associates)

yea. i also heard that on TopGear. Thats a great show.

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #68 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 06:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
iNeon's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Posts: 2,533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon
RE: Chocolate City

do you seeing that thing swim round an round??!

maybe we can reaching in and make it drown!

*edit*

the source of this image says it is from lady and the tramp, but it doesnt seem to be, maybe studies or some such thing.
Attached Images
 

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
iNeon is offline  
post #69 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 07:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Naomilla2.0's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Location: Level 42
Posts: 4,717
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Chocolate City

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/19/2006 8:42 PM

Quote:
deathrattle - 1/19/2006 4:38 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/20/2006 12:30 AM




Yeah,and you know why the French don't brag about it?
Because it's designer is British,heheh
(Norman Foster associates)

yea. i also heard that on TopGear. Thats a great show.
I once had the privilege of borrowing a set of working drawings from Foster and Partners as reference copy. They were among one of the most beautiful construction drawings I have laid my eyes on, both in terms of editing/composition and elegance of construction details.


.
.
.
.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

.
Naomilla2.0 is offline  
post #70 of 100 (permalink) Old 01-19-2006, 07:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Naomilla2.0's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Location: Level 42
Posts: 4,717
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Chocolate City

^^^^
that was the high

and now...


Quote:
starcar126 - 1/19/2006 8:19 PM

I think Deathrattle was referring to AsianML's age--which is 14--same as Jillian80 IQ.

You must be a rice muncher. Vely intelesting![:D]

only a few things in life gives me more satisfaction than a hapless idiot who kindly obliges to my request.

Keep on posting, stalker126, and entertain the rest of forum by flaunting your wit or lack thereof.




.
.
.
.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

.
Naomilla2.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome