SoCal Laguna Beach sports car meet pictures - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 06:58 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: SoCal Laguna Beach sports car meet pictures

Attached Images
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: SoCal Laguna Beach sports car meet pictures

an oldsmobile aurora. They stopped producing those...

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:17 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: SoCal Laguna Beach sports car meet pictures

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 9:12 PM

an oldsmobile aurora. They stopped producing those...
That's an Alero, the finest GM gem out there. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.
post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: SoCal Laguna Beach sports car meet pictures

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 1/16/2006 6:17 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 9:12 PM

an oldsmobile aurora. They stopped producing those...
That's an Alero, the finest GM gem out there. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.
ha ha. Very funny.

the finest GM gem out there is the Cadillac Sixteen. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.


My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
TheDon04's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: '87 300D
Location: haines city ,fl
Posts: 1,394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
RE: SoCal Laguna Beach sports car meet pictures PART 2

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 8:49 PM



i like that one.. i want it
TheDon04 is offline  
post #16 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: SoCal Laguna Beach sports car meet pictures PART TWO

Quote:
TheDon04 - 1/16/2006 6:53 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 8:49 PM


i like that one.. i want it
i want everyone of those cars... I have to agree with you though. That is a nice looking car.

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #17 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:53 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Cadillac Sixteen

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 6:49 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 1/16/2006 6:17 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 9:12 PM

an oldsmobile aurora. They stopped producing those...
That's an Alero, the finest GM gem out there. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.
ha ha. Very funny.

the finest GM gem out there is the Cadillac Sixteen. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.

c'mon GMISBEST, i would think that YOU of all people, GMISBEST, would be able to appreciate the Cadillac Sixteen.

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #18 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:57 PM
GMISBEST.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: Cadillac Sixteen

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/18/2006 12:53 AM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 6:49 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 1/16/2006 6:17 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 9:12 PM

an oldsmobile aurora. They stopped producing those...
That's an Alero, the finest GM gem out there. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.
ha ha. Very funny.

the finest GM gem out there is the Cadillac Sixteen. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.

c'mon GMISBEST, i would think that YOU of all people, GMISBEST, would be able to appreciate the Cadillac Sixteen.
I would but I can't afford it, it will have to wait a few years.
post #19 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
1996_S500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Cadillac Sixteen

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 1/17/2006 9:57 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/18/2006 12:53 AM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 6:49 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 1/16/2006 6:17 PM

Quote:
1996_s500 - 1/16/2006 9:12 PM

an oldsmobile aurora. They stopped producing those...
That's an Alero, the finest GM gem out there. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.
ha ha. Very funny.

the finest GM gem out there is the Cadillac Sixteen. I see you got confused because of all those POS cars that filled your senses, I understand.

c'mon GMISBEST, i would think that YOU of all people, GMISBEST, would be able to appreciate the Cadillac Sixteen.
I would but I can't afford it, it will have to wait a few years.
yeah. i have to say though, that is a great GM car.

My cars:

BLACK 1996 S500 (W140) - Sold

BURGUNDY 1989 560 SEL (W126) - Sold
____________________________________________

1996_S500 is offline  
post #20 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 11:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Syracuse315's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: '86 190E 2.3L
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 1,724
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: SoCal Laguna Beach sports car meet pictures

Hey I saw the 190 SL, is that "related" in some way to the 190E? I know this may be a dum question but i had to ask....

If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
1986 190E 2.3L 135,000mi
Syracuse315 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome