Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Mecca Lekka Die Mecca Tiny Faux

Quote:
Ammonium - 1/12/2006 7:02 PM

Quote:
cmitchprint - 1/12/2006 2:35 PM

How many terrorists will we not have to worry about now.
That's a pretty big paint brush you've got there...
My sister was married to a Saudi Arabian by the name of Tarek. His American name was Eric. I asked him one day how he liked America. He said great country but most Arabics did not like us because of our prosperity. While he didn't sanction terrorism, he did not have strong feelings AGAINST it either. He was quite a scary little dude. He called Arafat his uncle and had a picture of him in their living room.
He always wanted my sister to move there with him but he strongly advised us to never visit the country.

They have little tolerance of us Americans, so is it logical to feel that not much has to be said to persuade these guys to be terrorists?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 06:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Whenever anyone dies it's sad,... unfortunately terrorists have created so much hatred for muslims that now I have to read such things all the time,... but then again I don't blame anyone for having an opinion.[;)]
post #13 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 04:22 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: S280, S500, 730 XJ6

Quote:
cmitchprint - 1/11/2006 7:35 PM

Its stupid comments like that which breeds fundamentalism. You start by tarring all Muslims with the terrorism brush and you'll soon find many more Muslims will be sympathetic to their causes.

And yeah its very endearing to think that you find the deaths of 300+ people amusing.
post #14 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 06:45 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
K14ANO - 1/13/2006 6:22 AM

Quote:

Its stupid comments like that which breeds fundamentalism. You start by tarring all Muslims with the terrorism brush and you'll soon find many more Muslims will be sympathetic to their causes.

And yeah its very endearing to think that you find the deaths of 300+ people amusing.
Perhaps you've had your head buried up your ass too long. Maybe you should see how many of the hijackers that took planes on Sept. 11 were SAUDI ARABIAN! (16 of the 19). Osama is SAUDI ARABIAN. And we call them our allies?? There is something broke here and it isn't my conclusions!

Remember Lockerbie, Scotland or is your memory so faint that you forgot that Libya (then a tight ally with SA) was the ones that bombed your plane for no friggin reason at all but to kill people!!
post #15 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 07:30 AM
GMISBEST.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

Quote:
cmitchprint - 1/13/2006 8:45 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Perhaps you've had your head buried up your ass too long. Maybe you should see how many of the hijackers that took planes on Sept. 11 were SAUDI ARABIAN! (16 of the 19). Osama is SAUDI ARABIAN. And we call them our allies?? There is something broke here and it isn't my conclusions!

Remember Lockerbie, Scotland or is your memory so faint that you forgot that Libya (then a tight ally with SA) was the ones that bombed your plane for no friggin reason at all but to kill people!!
I agree with cmitchprint, they were all SAUDIS that died there and they deserved it because they married his sister and told him some real bad bad things.
The Muslim RACE is such a sore to humanity and cmitchrprint picked up on it while ALL of you were blinded by polical correctness. We need to nuke them, and take OUR oil back.
post #16 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 08:43 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2003
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 1/13/2006 3:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I agree with cmitchprint, they were all SAUDIS that died there and they deserved it because they married his sister and told him some real bad bad things.
The Muslim RACE is such a sore to humanity and cmitchrprint picked up on it while ALL of you were blinded by polical correctness. We need to nuke them, and take OUR oil back.
I just think we should all buy GM products.

1991 MB 300TD: daily driver, going strong at 474.000kms
1991 MB 190E 1.8
1983 MB 190E 2.0 AMG 145PS: Restauration project up next...
2001 Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 16V Selespeed

post #17 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 12:57 PM
GMISBEST.

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

Quote:
matteus - 1/13/2006 10:43 AM

Thank you matteus, click on the link to see me thanking you: http://www.thexcity.org/crybaby.php
post #18 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 1/13/2006 1:57 PM

Quote:
matteus - 1/13/2006 10:43 AM

Thank you matteus, click on the link to see me thanking you: http://www.thexcity.org/crybaby.php

I half expected to be staring hazel eye to brown eye when I clicked that link. As trolls go, yer ok buddy.

post #19 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 01:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Quoted: 256 Post(s)

What happened to Shabah? Hope he didn't get crushed. Jim
post #20 of 49 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 01:40 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: S280, S500, 730 XJ6

Quote:
GMISBEST. - 1/11/2006 2:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

K14ANO

I'll ignore GMISBEST. as everyone knows he's a fucking idiot anyway.

cmitchprint - I have my head up my ass?? i know whats going on in the world today, question is, do you? ?

u consider Saudi Arabia as a so called ally? or do you see them as a threat? why dont you take a look in your own backyard first? the AMERICAN Government has taken its own people for a ride for the past 20 years or so. What America had with Saudi was a complex business relationship. A very profitable one. Until one of the Bin Laden nephews went ape shit - and the some very rich Americans started losing money.

So some bright spark came up with 'war on terrorism'. Why pay the Saudis a penny when you can just take it from the Iraqi's for FREE??!!!
But thats business. and its not in your interest as your paying even more for your fuel, when in actual fact more is being produced than ever before! Why is that? bcos you and millions of other Americans are being royally f*cked over by their own!!

Yet you hold an immense hatred for Saudi despite the fact that the American people are merely being used as pawns by their own?
Yeah 9/11 was carried out by idiot Saudi Arabians under the name of Islam. I hate them for that too. Yet the IRA have been bombing for innocent people for years. Lets kill all the Catholics for the actions of a few insane few!! now, does that make sense? ?

And for your information the people that travel on Hajj to Mecca and were involved in the crush (which you thought was 'good'), were probably the few Muslims who truly beleive in their own faith and the teachings on it. You would have been hard pushed to find anyone there who leaves his home and family to perform a grueling pilgrimage to then go against the basic commandments of his faith.

Dont go blaming religion/Arabs/Islam ( take ur pick!)for something that is essentially a result of pure greed that lines the pockets of a few exclusive families. People are running scared of guys with beards, and develop a puppy-like trust in their own government without questioning (hey, they'll take care of us, right? right??)and all the while you poor suckers are being bled dry until ur of no use either.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in