I guess I'm gonna loose - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 07:41 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: I guess I'm gonna loose

You're living above your means and stricken with Recentlygraduatedyuppie-itis.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 07:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

That was on target thrillkill...
TheRazz, there is no going back o fix the issue of missmanagement by your wife. Your income will not cover your expenses and I am wondering how in the hell are you going to get a loan backed by the SBA while you are in this condition. I don't think any underwriter will give you this loan and of course if they get the idea that you will be using the loan to pay off some debt then I thing the deall will be off.
Dude, as I told you sell the dam house, cash out and use the money to pay off what you owe. This will aslo give you a chance to seperate from your wife under the pretext that you will be living with your mom...
So be real with yourself so reality does not slap you in the face and you will find yourself with absolutly nothing. There will be no one to blame but yourself since you knew what you could have done but you chose to stay put. In your situation you must accept the fact that you will be facing a different lifestyle, sort of like ten steps behind if you will. At least you will be able to use some equity to lighten up your debt, but if you stay stuborn and hold your ground hoping that your wife is going to turn into an angel or some money is going to be found in the yard then good luck.....
post #13 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 09:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: 78s 240D&300D (w123s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Morpheus

Alright alright alright alrighte...

Hold the phone!!!

I'm serious! I have been talking to "therazz" for some quite time... He tells me his problems and I tell him mine problems, he give me some pointers on my relatioship with my GF, I wish I can help him out with his problems, but I never occured these problems myself. YET!!

So what can I do! I know we all try to help those who are in need in help or comfort!

All I do is try my best...

I never said I was a good samaritan...

Life is just like a box of chocolates, you never know what ya gona get...

See you later...[v]

post #14 of 116 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 11:18 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

This thread is quite easily explained.
post #15 of 116 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 12:10 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1988 560 SEL

Wow, nice reaction folks. I was going to go to Amazon and buy the guy a copy of a book that helped me when I was in pretty bad shape back in 2001. I didn't mention the title because I didn't want people to think I was trying to plug someone's book.

Hard to send it without an address. How that makes me "preying" on someone, I have no idea. Why do people have to automatically assume the worse when you try to do something to help?

Razz, I don't know you from Adam. I was browsing the
forum, spotted your post and remembered being in your shoes, albeit only $55k in debt, not $500k.

If you'd like a book, I'll buy you a copy from
Amazon. No strings attached and no goofy financial
schemes. Just a book that helped me get my mind
straight so I could get out of my situation.

All the best,

Bill

-------------------------------
1988 MB 560 SEL 140k
2000 BMW Z3 2.3 Roadster 35k
2002 Toyota Rav4L 52k
post #16 of 116 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 02:22 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2002
Vehicle: 88 190E

Dude, you have two houses, seriously they both have to go.

From what you have said about your wife in previous car threads and in this money thread it also sounds like she has to go.

Cut off the houses and the wife and I am sure you will make some progress.

Re the off topic, I am glad it was moved from the W126 thread, this has no place over there.

Also you might try composing your responses in Word or something similar with a spell checker before posting here.

Hope you make some progress, this forum isn't really the right place to be looking though. You need some serious professional help to get this sorted.

Matt.

88 W201 2.0L
Daily driver that needs some love....
post #17 of 116 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 03:00 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
RE: I guess I'm gonna lose

Hi, Razz.

I didn't see anything in this thread (from you) about owning two houses, just two mortgages on one house. In any event, it sounds like you're pretty close to bottoming out. In your situation, realistically, you probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than borrowing enough money to dig yourself out. Credit counselors -- particularly if you're already in a garnishment situation -- aren't going to be able to do much. Bankruptcy may be something you shouldn't ignore.

The changes in BK laws won't really matter too much to you, since if you went a 7 you'd lose your business (depending upon the type of business and it's assets you might be able to dump it and restart a new one after BK). Your debt load may in fact preclude you from eligibility to file Chapter 13, but the only way to be sure is to consult a bankruptcy lawyer. Most will sit down with you for free on an initial consult, so take the time to go find out. Don't let these bums win! Explore your options, man.

Good luck in the new year...
post #18 of 116 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 02:12 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2002
Vehicle: 88 190E

Damn, you know what they say about assumptions, makes an ass out of you and me.

Of course you can have two mortgages on one property....

Matt.

88 W201 2.0L
Daily driver that needs some love....
post #19 of 116 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 11:26 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1995 Jeep Cherokee
Send a message via AIM to wanta300sdl

Not trying to be a downer, but one thing to keep in mind. I may be wrong about this, but aren't student loans the only type of loans that can't be gotten out of any other way than by paying it off? Something to remember if you do decide to file for bankruptcy or really whatever you do. Your in my prayers, and may God be with you.
Matthew

Still looking for a good, Black 300SDL...
post #20 of 116 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1984 280SEL AMG
Send a message via MSN to TheRazz Send a message via Yahoo to TheRazz
(Thread Starter)

I BK'd to late to include the student loan... The SBA will get me a loan... I'm hoping it'll be a line of credit loan.. If it's a lump sum loan I've got another option to keep it away from dept collectors unill I'm ready to pay them... My company should be gaining profit with in 1 to 2 years... So I can start paying things off with my profits.... I'm not looknig to run out on my loans, or dept... If I wanted to do that I could join the The French Foreign Legion for 5 years... I could pick any name I wanted... then immagrate back to the US as a French national... DEPT FREE... The 500K dept INCLUDES all dept that wasn't cleared off my credit report ( most of that would be used to clear that out from the credit reporting agincies) Right as it sits now... I owe 26K on my student loan.. Some un-paid bills ( between that WOMAN and I ) $2000 to the IRS... My back morgage ( the extra was to pay the house off roughly $170ishK ) If I could do that my credit would be squeeky clean.... It's all the pre BK things on my credit report that's also killing my becon score... I've tried sending the 3 big credit reporting agincies the BK papers, they ignore them... Hmm, maybe I should try and get that useless lawyer to do his job again... Just gotta remember his name....

Razz

1984 280SEL AMG
1984 F250 Diesel
1992 F.O.R.D. Explorer
1997 F.O.R.D. Expadition
1972 F250 (57K origanal)
1980 Suzuki GS750ET
Razz

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own (Mythbusters)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in