OK all you posers. - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
GMISBEST's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
Botnst - 12/10/2005 10:04 AM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/9/2005 9:44 PM

Quote:
markcedes - 12/9/2005 9:41 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/9/2005 8:57 PM

Just remember that GM sells most cars in the world. They would not do this if there cars where not the best. In any case all ero-trash cars are unreliable.
just remember gm is on the verge of bankruptcy
this will NEVER happen. It's a strategy.
They're losing mountains of money and market share in a clever ruse to make people feel sympathy for a company that makes lousy, lackluster, unimaginative vehicles. Soon, we will feel a great need to own 2 or 3 GM cars just to keep the company in business so they will continue to produce lousy, unimaginative, lackluster cars.
Just rememebre - GM SELLS MORE CARS THAN ANYONE COMBINED. Thats cause they make the best cars. People don't buy shit because they like shit - people buy the best. And GM is clearly the best cause they sell the most.
GMISBEST is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
asianml's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 11,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 12:42 PM

Quote:
asianml - 12/10/2005 12:37 PM

Actually I find it amusing that he so stupid. I mean I'm only 14 and he's whatever years old and I know that Karl invented the car. I also know that Ford partly owns Land Rover and other companies, and that Land Rover is in Britain which is in Europe.
My arn't we a genieus. If you were so genieus why do you not drive a proper car instead of a sissy poser POS. Be a proud American. Buy a proud American car. Remember - GM MAKES 10 TIMES MORE CARS THAN YOUR PRECIOS MERCEDES!
Well, why buy a car that everyone has? I mean I see GM cars all the time. We have the only Mercedes in town. GM sells the most because they sell cheap POSs that anyone could afford.

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

asianml is offline  
post #53 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
GMISBEST's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
asianml - 12/10/2005 12:47 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 12:42 PM

Quote:
asianml - 12/10/2005 12:37 PM

Actually I find it amusing that he so stupid. I mean I'm only 14 and he's whatever years old and I know that Karl invented the car. I also know that Ford partly owns Land Rover and other companies, and that Land Rover is in Britain which is in Europe.
My arn't we a genieus. If you were so genieus why do you not drive a proper car instead of a sissy poser POS. Be a proud American. Buy a proud American car. Remember - GM MAKES 10 TIMES MORE CARS THAN YOUR PRECIOS MERCEDES!
Well, why buy a car that everyone has? I mean I see GM cars all the time. We have the only Mercedes in town.
thats cause you made the mistake and thought a piece of shit was a apple and picked it up by mistake. PUT DOWN THE POS and buy a apple. GM makes apples.
GMISBEST is offline  
post #54 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 12:47 PM

Quote:
Botnst - 12/10/2005 10:04 AM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/9/2005 9:44 PM

Quote:
markcedes - 12/9/2005 9:41 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/9/2005 8:57 PM

Just remember that GM sells most cars in the world. They would not do this if there cars where not the best. In any case all ero-trash cars are unreliable.
just remember gm is on the verge of bankruptcy
this will NEVER happen. It's a strategy.
They're losing mountains of money and market share in a clever ruse to make people feel sympathy for a company that makes lousy, lackluster, unimaginative vehicles. Soon, we will feel a great need to own 2 or 3 GM cars just to keep the company in business so they will continue to produce lousy, unimaginative, lackluster cars.
Just rememebre - GM SELLS MORE CARS THAN ANYONE COMBINED. Thats cause they make the best cars. People don't buy shit because they like shit - people buy the best. And GM is clearly the best cause they sell the most.
It's only a matter of time before Walmart starts selling GM.

Bot
Botnst is offline  
post #55 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
GMISBEST's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
snips - 12/10/2005 12:35 PM

Come on kids, don't feed the troll! If you ignore this asshat his reign of terror will last as long as his transmission.
your girly man car will loose its transmission long before my Olds' does. Pure good old AMERICAN engineering; not some nazi faggot POS.
GMISBEST is offline  
post #56 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:52 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
asianml's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 11,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
RE: OK all you posers.

I hate apples. I like oranges.

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

asianml is offline  
post #57 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:54 AM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
snips's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
Posts: 1,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 10:51 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/10/2005 12:35 PM

Come on kids, don't feed the troll! If you ignore this asshat his reign of terror will last as long as his transmission.
your girly man car will loose its transmission long before my Olds' does. Pure good old AMERICAN engineering; not some nazi faggot POS.
Now that I drive a domestic, you are quite right.

Freude am fahren!
snips is offline  
post #58 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:54 AM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 11:51 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/10/2005 12:35 PM

Come on kids, don't feed the troll! If you ignore this asshat his reign of terror will last as long as his transmission.
your girly man car will loose its transmission long before my Olds' does. Pure good old AMERICAN engineering; not some nazi faggot POS.

ThrillKill is offline  
post #59 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
asianml's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 11,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 12:51 PM

Quote:
snips - 12/10/2005 12:35 PM

Come on kids, don't feed the troll! If you ignore this asshat his reign of terror will last as long as his transmission.
your girly man car will loose its transmission long before my Olds' does. Pure good old AMERICAN engineering; not some nazi faggot POS.
How old is your Alero now? His car has been around way longer than your Alero. So who's transmission is more likely to hold up?

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

asianml is offline  
post #60 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 10:54 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
 
GMISBEST's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
Botnst - 12/10/2005 12:51 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 12:47 PM

Quote:
Botnst - 12/10/2005 10:04 AM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/9/2005 9:44 PM

Quote:
markcedes - 12/9/2005 9:41 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/9/2005 8:57 PM

Just remember that GM sells most cars in the world. They would not do this if there cars where not the best. In any case all ero-trash cars are unreliable.
just remember gm is on the verge of bankruptcy
this will NEVER happen. It's a strategy.
They're losing mountains of money and market share in a clever ruse to make people feel sympathy for a company that makes lousy, lackluster, unimaginative vehicles. Soon, we will feel a great need to own 2 or 3 GM cars just to keep the company in business so they will continue to produce lousy, unimaginative, lackluster cars.
Just rememebre - GM SELLS MORE CARS THAN ANYONE COMBINED. Thats cause they make the best cars. People don't buy shit because they like shit - people buy the best. And GM is clearly the best cause they sell the most.
It's only a matter of time before Walmart starts selling GM.

Bot
and whats wrong with that. Walmart is another good AMERICAN company.
GMISBEST is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome