Date registered: Jan 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/11/2005 12:33 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 12/10/2005 7:37 PM

Might I suggest a review of the thesaurus for this bigoted poor example of an American:

POSER:

Main Entry: hypocrite
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: pretender
Synonyms: actor, attitudinizer, backslider, bigot, bluffer, casuist, charlatan, cheat, con man, crook, deceiver, decoy, dissembler, dissimulator, fake, faker, four-flusher, fraud, hook, humbug, imposter, impostor, informer, lip server, malingerer, masquerader, mountebank, pharisee, phony, play actor, poser, pretender, quack, sham, sharper, smoothie, sophist, stool pigeon, swindler, trickster, two-face, two-timer, whited sepulcher, wolf
Source: Roget's New Millenniumâ„¢ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright © 2005 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

To those on this forum who are from foreign countries and ethnicities who have been offended by the undignified bigotry displayed by GMISBEST, I would like very must to apologize for his/her behavior and assure you that we are not like him/her as a rule. After reading some of the callow remarks regrettably made by this fellow American, I am, for the first time in my life, ashamed to be associated with such a countryman.

I admire the candor of some of the recipients of GMISBEST's bald racism. Y'all have remained humbly dignified in the face of abject, offensive obnoxiousness.......a feat of which I am incapable.
oh here we go boo hoo. SINCE WHEN SHOULD AMERICANS OR GM APOLOGISE FOR WHO WE ARE. I AM NOT RACIST BUT I BELIEVE ALSO YOU MUST RISE TO FILL YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD. GM DOES THIS BY SELLIING THE MOST CAUSE THEIR THE BEST AND WE DONT NEED POSER SISSY BOY MERCEDES DRIVERS WHO DONT SUPORT THIS MISION!

Since when? Since we became aware of you.....

aborted Shop Forum member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #292 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 08:42 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Here is another good read about Alero:
http://www.carsurvey.org/viewcomments_review_30436.html

Enjoy!!!
post #293 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 08:56 AM
BenzWorld Elite

This is one is very interesting: http://www.alero.info/
Compare that to my 50 year old car or to any of my newer ones... No thanks..
post #294 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 08:58 AM
BenzWorld Elite

This is one is very interesting: http://www.alero.info/
Compare that to my 50 year old car or to any of my newer ones... No thanks...
post #295 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 09:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
azimuth - 12/11/2005 9:40 AM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/11/2005 12:33 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 12/10/2005 7:37 PM

Might I suggest a review of the thesaurus for this bigoted poor example of an American:

POSER:

Main Entry: hypocrite
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: pretender
Synonyms: actor, attitudinizer, backslider, bigot, bluffer, casuist, charlatan, cheat, con man, crook, deceiver, decoy, dissembler, dissimulator, fake, faker, four-flusher, fraud, hook, humbug, imposter, impostor, informer, lip server, malingerer, masquerader, mountebank, pharisee, phony, play actor, poser, pretender, quack, sham, sharper, smoothie, sophist, stool pigeon, swindler, trickster, two-face, two-timer, whited sepulcher, wolf
Source: Roget's New Millenniumâ„¢ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright © 2005 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

To those on this forum who are from foreign countries and ethnicities who have been offended by the undignified bigotry displayed by GMISBEST, I would like very must to apologize for his/her behavior and assure you that we are not like him/her as a rule. After reading some of the callow remarks regrettably made by this fellow American, I am, for the first time in my life, ashamed to be associated with such a countryman.

I admire the candor of some of the recipients of GMISBEST's bald racism. Y'all have remained humbly dignified in the face of abject, offensive obnoxiousness.......a feat of which I am incapable.
oh here we go boo hoo. SINCE WHEN SHOULD AMERICANS OR GM APOLOGISE FOR WHO WE ARE. I AM NOT RACIST BUT I BELIEVE ALSO YOU MUST RISE TO FILL YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD. GM DOES THIS BY SELLIING THE MOST CAUSE THEIR THE BEST AND WE DONT NEED POSER SISSY BOY MERCEDES DRIVERS WHO DONT SUPORT THIS MISION!

Since when? Since we became aware of you.....

Ohhhhhhh another clue! Notice the spelling of 'apologize'. Is it a Brit? New Zealander?? My money is on Deathrattle. He's fond of new identities--remember Dope??
post #296 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 09:05 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2005
Send a message via MSN to DenDanger Send a message via Yahoo to DenDanger

Problem is Jillian, it's hard to say considering his prowess with the english vocabulary. I find it extremely funny how he transposes there, they're and their in a few posts! HAHAHAA!![:D]

Den.
"Speed don't kill and I'm the proof."-Motorhead.
www.Densroadsidecafe.com
post #297 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 09:06 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

Dear GMISBEST,

Your patriotism run amuck is embarrassing America and GM owners who frequent here and have many brands of cars, including mercedes. There is a world of wonderful people and cars out there, so go out and experience what the world has to offer before making stereotypical/unrealistic blanket statements.

Thanks,

Shane
post #298 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 09:14 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2005
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hey if buying GM is so patriotic, then why do I find that buying a GM supports Iraq and Audi Arabia and all those countries? Damn Hummers, Thoes, Escalades get so bad gas mileage you have to go to the gas statin more often and pay for gas that comes from over there!

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

post #299 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 12:53 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Apr 2004
Send a message via AIM to elchinocache

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 1:02 PM

Quote:
asianml - 12/10/2005 1:00 PM

Not all of the Mercedes are imports you know. Some are built here. So what now about not supporting America?
they dont build them here. they import the parts and assembel them here. only AMERICAN cars are built here from AMERICAN parts and AMERICAN steel and AMERICAN leather and AMERICAN labor.
If i am not mistaken gm or ford owns adelphi which is its largest parts manufacturer. They have extensive outsourcing and offshoring in china to help keep costs down. so you gm car was assembled in america with parts assembled in CHINA. so your american car is not all that american. GM bonds have junk status, and if it wasn't for the american government providing subsidies to the american car manufacturers, ford and gm would be out of business. Another reason i will not buy american is because of the american mentality to manufacturing. Cutting corners and built in obselesence is what makes american products CRAP. This is catching up with america. Two words for you: Creative Destruction. That's what is going on with gm, and if it does not figure its way out of it we'll soon be seeing toyota's as police cars.

Sorry GMISBEST but you probably won't be able to understand the ideas mentioned above. I don't think your feeble redneck mind could comrehend basic international business terminology.
post #300 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-11-2005, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2005
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
elchinocache - 12/11/2005 2:53 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 1:02 PM

Quote:
asianml - 12/10/2005 1:00 PM

Not all of the Mercedes are imports you know. Some are built here. So what now about not supporting America?
they dont build them here. they import the parts and assembel them here. only AMERICAN cars are built here from AMERICAN parts and AMERICAN steel and AMERICAN leather and AMERICAN labor.
If i am not mistaken gm or ford owns adelphi which is its largest parts manufacturer. They have extensive outsourcing and offshoring in china to help keep costs down. so you gm car was assembled in america with parts assembled in CHINA. so your american car is not all that american. GM bonds have junk status, and if it wasn't for the american government providing subsidies to the american car manufacturers, ford and gm would be out of business. Another reason i will not buy american is because of the american mentality to manufacturing. Cutting corners and built in obselesence is what makes american products CRAP. This is catching up with america. Two words for you: Creative Destruction. That's what is going on with gm, and if it does not figure its way out of it we'll soon be seeing toyota's as police cars.

Sorry GMISBEST but you probably won't be able to understand the ideas mentioned above. I don't think your feeble redneck mind could comrehend basic international business terminology.
whatever
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in