(Thread Starter)
RE: OK all you posers.

Quote:
DenDanger - 12/10/2005 4:18 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 4:13 PM

Quote:
DenDanger - 12/10/2005 4:07 PM

taking awhile to post huh? you could probably read faster if you didn't move your lips.[8D]
and you still posting since we started talking about GM. before it took you 7 months to get to 5 posts talking about sissy poser mercedes imports.
And this matters HOW???? Baiting morons is just fun.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
no cause talking about poser import mercedes cars is as boring as driving them and talking about proper American cars is much better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 4:16 PM
GM rules. Biggest car company in the world selling most cars in America to real Americans. GM forever. GM for next president!
GM sucks. Biggest car company in the world selling most crappy cars in America to fake Americans. GM's going down just like america.

there i fixed it for you.

in political asylum
post #203 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:24 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2005
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to DenDanger Send a message via Yahoo to DenDanger

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 4:18 PM

Quote:
DenDanger - 12/10/2005 4:15 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 4:11 PM

Quote:
DenDanger - 12/10/2005 4:02 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 3:50 PM

Quote:
chiphomme - 12/10/2005 3:26 PM

The oil is mostly foreign at this point. Why do you the Middle East is such a mess anyway? American money going to 12th century societies.

You still haven't answered my question. Since when was it unamerican to buy foreign products?

AMERICAN and canadian oil is most of American need. If we can get rid of the french part we can take canadian oil like American oil.

And an American buying and supporting jobs in germany is not very AMERICAN. If you buy a GM or even a Ford you are saying I AM AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT AND I SUPPORT A STRONG AMERICA!
You mean like you did in Iraq? HAHAHAAA!!! tell you what. Go ahead and invade. you might get more of a fight than you think. I know personally, I will shoot, knife or strangle the first American soldier that comes anywhere near me.

You may be surprised when Canada stops the supplyy as there's quite a few here that think it's time to stop the U.S. bullying their way in here.

It's Americans like yourself that has the U.S. in the situation it's in. Remember when your government said taking over Iraq would be a "cakewalk"? HAHAHAA!!!!!!!

You go on and on about members of THIS forum to support AMERIKA and BUY AMIRIKAN yet you don't realize that this forum is a rather international membership and not everybody on the planet will bow down and kiss the U.S. government's ass!

I have a friend who's coming home to the U.S. with a bullet wound he got in Iraq. He's only 20 years old and has been sent there twice. he's had enough of the whole situation. Do you think HE is unpatriotic? he drives only American iron and has done more to support his country than scum like yourself will do in your entire lifetime.

So go ahead Chicken Little. Go on believing the sky is falling and the world is littered with nasty terrorists. ask the Americans of the 40's and 50's about McCarthyism and the brainwashing THEY endured! YOU live in a country where threats are invented by your Dictators and you believe EVERY word of it because you're too stupid and inbred to see reality.

By the way, the last figure I saw on America supplying it's own oil was 12%. You might be surprised that the rest of the world may not care as much as you think they do!
the only thing you will fight for is the last white flag or white underwear in the AMERICAN Walmart and start waving it immedietly. And I believe the canadian oil belongs to private companies not your comunist liberal government so they dont have a chance of stopping any supply.
Just like the wells in Iraq are supplying SO much oil! HAHAHAA!!!!! We have explosives too Dumbass! You thought the same way when your dictater's invaded there, didn't you?

If the invaders were as stupid and inbred as yourself, I highly doubt we'd have much too worry about! For one thing they'd need the ability to read in order to find their way here!

luckily idiots such as yourself are a minority (Do you know what that word means bubba?) even in the U.S.
Hey I think Den here hates America.
Nah just Moronic Americans such as yourself.

What's your point? You have pretty much stated that you hate anyone who is NOT Anerican? Have you not?

It's people like yourself though that HAS started so much hate against the U.S. the world over by versions of yourself who follow their own patriotic brainwashing.

Den.
"Speed don't kill and I'm the proof."-Motorhead.
www.Densroadsidecafe.com
post #204 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2005
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
mzsmbs - 12/10/2005 4:24 PM

Quote:
GM rules. Biggest car company in the world selling most cars in America to real Americans. GM forever. GM for next president!
GM sucks. Biggest car company in the world selling most crappy cars in America to fake Americans. GM's going down just like america.

I would guess you are not American GM is THE TRUE American company looking after Americans.
post #205 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:27 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:

Quote:

No kidding. HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

GM sucks.

Den.
www.Densroadsidecafe.com
post #206 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
DenDanger - 12/10/2005 4:24 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 4:18 PM

Quote:
DenDanger - 12/10/2005 4:15 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 4:11 PM

Quote:
DenDanger - 12/10/2005 4:02 PM

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 3:50 PM

Quote:
chiphomme - 12/10/2005 3:26 PM

The oil is mostly foreign at this point. Why do you the Middle East is such a mess anyway? American money going to 12th century societies.

You still haven't answered my question. Since when was it unamerican to buy foreign products?

AMERICAN and canadian oil is most of American need. If we can get rid of the french part we can take canadian oil like American oil.

And an American buying and supporting jobs in germany is not very AMERICAN. If you buy a GM or even a Ford you are saying I AM AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT AND I SUPPORT A STRONG AMERICA!
You mean like you did in Iraq? HAHAHAAA!!! tell you what. Go ahead and invade. you might get more of a fight than you think. I know personally, I will shoot, knife or strangle the first American soldier that comes anywhere near me.

You may be surprised when Canada stops the supplyy as there's quite a few here that think it's time to stop the U.S. bullying their way in here.

It's Americans like yourself that has the U.S. in the situation it's in. Remember when your government said taking over Iraq would be a "cakewalk"? HAHAHAA!!!!!!!

You go on and on about members of THIS forum to support AMERIKA and BUY AMIRIKAN yet you don't realize that this forum is a rather international membership and not everybody on the planet will bow down and kiss the U.S. government's ass!

I have a friend who's coming home to the U.S. with a bullet wound he got in Iraq. He's only 20 years old and has been sent there twice. he's had enough of the whole situation. Do you think HE is unpatriotic? he drives only American iron and has done more to support his country than scum like yourself will do in your entire lifetime.

So go ahead Chicken Little. Go on believing the sky is falling and the world is littered with nasty terrorists. ask the Americans of the 40's and 50's about McCarthyism and the brainwashing THEY endured! YOU live in a country where threats are invented by your Dictators and you believe EVERY word of it because you're too stupid and inbred to see reality.

By the way, the last figure I saw on America supplying it's own oil was 12%. You might be surprised that the rest of the world may not care as much as you think they do!
the only thing you will fight for is the last white flag or white underwear in the AMERICAN Walmart and start waving it immedietly. And I believe the canadian oil belongs to private companies not your comunist liberal government so they dont have a chance of stopping any supply.
Just like the wells in Iraq are supplying SO much oil! HAHAHAA!!!!! We have explosives too Dumbass! You thought the same way when your dictater's invaded there, didn't you?

If the invaders were as stupid and inbred as yourself, I highly doubt we'd have much too worry about! For one thing they'd need the ability to read in order to find their way here!

luckily idiots such as yourself are a minority (Do you know what that word means bubba?) even in the U.S.
Hey I think Den here hates America.
Nah just Moronic Americans such as yourself.

What's your point? You have pretty much stated that you hate anyone who is NOT Anerican? Have you not?

It's people like yourself though that HAS started so much hate against the U.S. the world over by versions of yourself who follow their own patriotic brainwashing.
I breath only American air.

B
post #207 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:30 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
GMISBEST - 12/10/2005 4:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I would guess you are not American GM is THE TRUE American company looking after Americans.
How? By ripping them off and selling them shit?
GM sucks.

Den.
www.Densroadsidecafe.com
post #208 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:33 PM
BenzWorld Member

By the way Bubba.

Isn't it funny that paragon of American trucking Freightliner is owned by MERCEDES????????

Den.
www.Densroadsidecafe.com
post #209 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2005

Maybe DenDanger hasn't posted because his Mercedes is awesome so there is no need to be posting here.

And GMISMANWHORE: I heard somewhere that Chevy sales were declining so they had to create the Employee Pricing and after they ended that sales droppped and they did some other program.

And a '99 CLK is way more sporty than your Alero. I bet my ML could beat your Alero anyday.

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

post #210 of 344 (permalink) Old 12-10-2005, 02:35 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: B6

Hey everyone, here is the official theme song for GMISBEST!

http://www.csnips.net/GMISBEST.mp3

Right-click and Save Target As!

Freude am fahren!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in