Does "I love America" really mean "I hate the rest of the world"? - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 02:30 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Does "I love America" really mean "I hate the rest of the world"?

Quote:
Professor - 12/6/2005 2:21 PM

Quote:
snips - 12/6/2005 4:13 PM

Quote:
Professor - 12/6/2005 2:03 PM

I got guns and shit, what's wrong with that?
Nothing as long as you use them responsibly. I have guns too, they are hunting rifles.

I am just saying not everyone is a redneck, and that's what most of my european friends have the impression of. I guess you can't blame them, their media feeds them all the bad things Americans do, and never the good.
Sorry but I am a redneck and I am proud of it. Does that make me look bad as an American? You see, that's actually good I think, it makes us unique. You got to admit that some of those Europeans actually would die to wear some jeans and strut around with a mullet, think about it my man, freedom! That's right we invented the James Deans of this world, we ought not to be ashamed of it either.
Nothing wrong with being a redneck, with such benefits as living life how you want and the collective work of Tim McGraw. I guess if you love what you're doing and some people hate you for it really doesn't matter.

"Complaint number thrity-nine about America, no universal healthcare! What is this, the time of Charlemagne?".

When I hear how much Europeans pay for american muscle cars I start to question if they are just jealous of your large tracts of land, freedom and "party in the back" haircuts. Even Jeremy Clarkson recently admitted to loving the 2006 Corvette.

Freude am fahren!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 03:44 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Dec 2005

One has to be pretty paranoid and insecure to think that saying something good about ANYTHING would reflect something bad on everything else. What a convoluted concept. Paranoid and insecure people always try to look for a hidden meaning in EVERYTHING (it's part of the psychosis in thinking that everyone MUST have a hidden agenda). Showing pride or showing a preference in anything specific does not automatically speak to everything else. When all else fails use logic.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 04:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Professor - 12/6/2005 3:49 PM

Quote:
kvining - 12/6/2005 3:46 PM

/Love%20america.JPG

LOL
i think that deserves a little more then a lol professor! rotflmao. [:D][:D]

in political asylum
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 04:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

shoot, i forgot... love america!!

[:D][8)]

in political asylum
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 04:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon

my education(visual art) has pretty much turned me into a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

i cannot say that i dont appreciate it, i do. its just that sometimes i wish i had never signed up for this whole deal.

it was much easier whenever i did not care about politics, inequalities, religion, business, corruption or pain myself to think about ways to visually impliment statements about them!

30 grand in debt to figure out im a paranoid weirdo. i guess i could have bought a c class instead but who wants one of those?

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 04:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
iNeon - 12/6/2005 6:31 PM

my education(visual art) has pretty much turned me into a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

i cannot say that i dont appreciate it, i do. its just that sometimes i wish i had never signed up for this whole deal.

it was much easier whenever i did not care about politics, inequalities, religion, business, corruption or pain myself to think about ways to visually impliment statements about them!

30 grand in debt to figure out im a paranoid weirdo. i guess i could have bought a c class instead but who wants one of those?
What you should have done is a NPV analysis or IRR to see how this money could have worked for you....
Just kidding, stay in school, fisnish then declare bankrupcy or change your name. Kidding here too, just try to be productive so your job (just over broke) activity will pay back the loans while you eat penutbuttre and jelly for a while...
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 05:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Sorry, Shabah, our congress bent over for the consumer lending lobby and passed reforms to the bankruptcy code that are going to keep a lot of people from even being able to file bankruptcy, so they'll just be garnished into the wind, but the garnishment won't figure into welfare calculations, so they'll end up homeless and unable to feed themselves. Of course once they lose their job they'll no longer have to worry about garnishment.

I don't think those people will talk about loving America afterwards.

BTW, bankruptcy laws didn't allow the discharge of student loan debt even before the sweeping changes of this year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in