--- - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
acbenz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: CLK
Location: Virginia
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
---

I just woke up and this is what i found outdoors. Looks like i wont be going anywhere for a awhile:(
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46_1691458_125200544320PM.JPG (43.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 46_1691458_125200544330PM.JPG (44.0 KB, 30 views)
acbenz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
tcp_ML500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Location: Exiled
Posts: 9,402
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Better stay home

Quote:
acbenz - 12/5/2005 3:43 PM
I just woke up and this is what i found outdoors. Looks like i wont be going anywhere for a awhile:
If you can;t drive in the snow. You'll just bug the rest of us for nothing!

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
tcp_ML500 is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Shabah's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Location: 19 05'40.0 N, 49 49'09 E
Posts: 2,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: ---

Is that a sand storm?
Shabah is offline  
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: ---

What are you f*ucking kidding me? That doesn't even compete with the dandruff off my nutsack. Come to Chicago and drive in 12 inches of that shit with a spoiler that is 4 inches off the street then come boo-hooing about winter,pal! [:D]

ThrillKill is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
acbenz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: CLK
Location: Virginia
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Better stay home

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 12/5/2005 4:52 PM

Quote:
acbenz - 12/5/2005 3:43 PM
I just woke up and this is what i found outdoors. Looks like i wont be going anywhere for a awhile:
If you can;t drive in the snow. You'll just bug the rest of us for nothing!
I didnt ask you to reply did I, So its not my fault that you are waisting your time replying[;)]
acbenz is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
acbenz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: CLK
Location: Virginia
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: ---

Quote:
ThrillKill - 12/5/2005 4:57 PM

What are you f*ucking kidding me? That doesn't even compete with the dandruff off my nutsack. Come to Chicago and drive in 12 inches of that shit with a spoiler that is 4 inches off the street then come boo-hooing about winter,pal! [:D]
Well i guess it just started i will update you later[;)]
acbenz is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 03:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
tcp_ML500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Location: Exiled
Posts: 9,402
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
RE: Better stay home

Quote:
acbenz - 12/5/2005 3:59 PM
Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 12/5/2005 4:52 PM
Quote:
acbenz - 12/5/2005 3:43 PM
I just woke up and this is what i found outdoors. Looks like i wont be going anywhere for a awhile:
If you can;t drive in the snow. You'll just bug the rest of us for nothing!
I didnt ask you to reply did I, So its not my fault that you are waisting your time replying[;)]
Ah, OK, you're posting to not get an answer, or you forgot to put the usual disclaimer: "tcp need not reply".
Either way, good luck with learning anything, at the wheel, and in school.

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
tcp_ML500 is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 03:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
azimuth's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Better stay home

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 12/5/2005 5:15 PM

Quote:
acbenz - 12/5/2005 3:59 PM
Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 12/5/2005 4:52 PM
Quote:
acbenz - 12/5/2005 3:43 PM
I just woke up and this is what i found outdoors. Looks like i wont be going anywhere for a awhile:
If you can;t drive in the snow. You'll just bug the rest of us for nothing!
I didnt ask you to reply did I, So its not my fault that you are waisting your time replying[;)]
Ah, OK, you're posting to not get an answer, or you forgot to put the usual disclaimer: "tcp need not reply".
Either way, good luck with learning anything, at the wheel, and in school.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! "TCP need not reply..." LOLOLOLOLOL! *wipes the tears from his soggy eyes.*

aborted Shop Forum member

azimuth is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
acbenz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: CLK
Location: Virginia
Posts: 548
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Better stay home

Quote:
azimuth - 12/5/2005 5:18 PM

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 12/5/2005 5:15 PM

Quote:
acbenz - 12/5/2005 3:59 PM
Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 12/5/2005 4:52 PM
Quote:
acbenz - 12/5/2005 3:43 PM
I just woke up and this is what i found outdoors. Looks like i wont be going anywhere for a awhile:
If you can;t drive in the snow. You'll just bug the rest of us for nothing!
I didnt ask you to reply did I, So its not my fault that you are waisting your time replying[;)]
Ah, OK, you're posting to not get an answer, or you forgot to put the usual disclaimer: "tcp need not reply".
Either way, good luck with learning anything, at the wheel, and in school.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! "TCP need not reply..." LOLOLOLOLOL! *wipes the tears from his soggy eyes.*
LMAO--ROFL its just a joke so sensetive[;)]
acbenz is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,926
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
RE: ---

I've seen dust that deep on cars after a small sand storm. That isn't snow -- it's just a dusting.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome