--- - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 04:27 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
Saigon76nyc's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: G320,G-Cabrio,Brabus G300GE
Location: Saigon, South Vietnam------New York City
Posts: 781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NO HOT AIR

Quote:
snips - 12/5/2005 9:24 PM

I think you need some help from Saigon76nyc, he seems to produce a lot of hot air.
snips,


I own three Gwagens a convertible for pleasure
off-roading, a White G320 for the family and
a black G that I gave to my mother as a gift.
My Brabus Gwagen I sold because I wanted a
G-cabrio for myself and my wife.

I can provide a photo, of all three
vehicles together and post them when I get
off work today.


Van




"The Communists will defeat us, not by
virtue of their strength, but because
of our weakness. They will win by default."

Ngo Dinh Diem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngo_Dinh_Diem

<img src="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/honor/timeline/images/1954.jpg">

Saigon76nyc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 04:31 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
Saigon76nyc's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: G320,G-Cabrio,Brabus G300GE
Location: Saigon, South Vietnam------New York City
Posts: 781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SEEK AA ThrillKill

Quote:
ThrillKill - 12/6/2005 1:47 AM

I can understand buying a Gwagon in a momentary and drunken lapse of judgement, that's how I ended up with Tony Littles Gazelle(still in the box unopened and I'll entertain any offers.......ANY offers) but a fleet of them? Get off the sauce pal.
ThrillKill,

1. G320-Cabrio for off-roading and pleasure

2. G320 4door for the family.

3. 280GE that I gave to my mom as a gift.


If they are out of your price range that is your

personal business, and if you need to make

decisions using alcohol then you need to seek

help (ie AA). Buying 3 Gwagens 2 for my family

and 1 as a gift to my mother is living

within my means.



Van


"The Communists will defeat us, not by
virtue of their strength, but because
of our weakness. They will win by default."

Ngo Dinh Diem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngo_Dinh_Diem

<img src="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/honor/timeline/images/1954.jpg">

Saigon76nyc is offline  
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 08:34 AM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
snips's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
Posts: 1,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: NO HOT AIR

Quote:
Saigon76nyc - 12/6/2005 4:27 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/5/2005 9:24 PM

I think you need some help from Saigon76nyc, he seems to produce a lot of hot air.
snips,


I own three Gwagens a convertible for pleasure
off-roading, a White G320 for the family and
a black G that I gave to my mother as a gift.
My Brabus Gwagen I sold because I wanted a
G-cabrio for myself and my wife.

I can provide a photo, of all three
vehicles together and post them when I get
off work today.


Van


Well this is the internet, it's really irrelevant as you could appear to be anyone on here. As far as you know I could be Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow who's pastimes include driving my 1932 Auburn Speedster into impoverished people while drinking enough bourbon to kill Courtney Love.

If you enjoy your G wagens then good for you, that's what vehicles are for; to get you around and for you to enjoy. You don't need to post pictures on the internet for a bunch of people that you don't know.

Freude am fahren!
snips is offline  
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 08:56 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: NO HOT AIR

Quote:
snips - 12/6/2005 10:34 AM

Quote:
Saigon76nyc - 12/6/2005 4:27 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/5/2005 9:24 PM

I think you need some help from Saigon76nyc, he seems to produce a lot of hot air.
snips,


I own three Gwagens a convertible for pleasure
off-roading, a White G320 for the family and
a black G that I gave to my mother as a gift.
My Brabus Gwagen I sold because I wanted a
G-cabrio for myself and my wife.

I can provide a photo, of all three
vehicles together and post them when I get
off work today.


Van


Well this is the internet, it's really irrelevant as you could appear to be anyone on here. As far as you know I could be Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow who's pastimes include driving my 1932 Auburn Speedster into impoverished people while drinking enough bourbon to kill Courtney Love.

If you enjoy your G wagens then good for you, that's what vehicles are for; to get you around and for you to enjoy. You don't need to post pictures on the internet for a bunch of people that you don't know.
Snips, shut up, don't ruin the fun!

DP is offline  
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 09:02 AM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
snips's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
Posts: 1,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: NO HOT AIR

Quote:
Professor - 12/6/2005 8:56 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/6/2005 10:34 AM

Quote:
Saigon76nyc - 12/6/2005 4:27 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/5/2005 9:24 PM

I think you need some help from Saigon76nyc, he seems to produce a lot of hot air.
snips,


I own three Gwagens a convertible for pleasure
off-roading, a White G320 for the family and
a black G that I gave to my mother as a gift.
My Brabus Gwagen I sold because I wanted a
G-cabrio for myself and my wife.

I can provide a photo, of all three
vehicles together and post them when I get
off work today.


Van


Well this is the internet, it's really irrelevant as you could appear to be anyone on here. As far as you know I could be Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow who's pastimes include driving my 1932 Auburn Speedster into impoverished people while drinking enough bourbon to kill Courtney Love.

If you enjoy your G wagens then good for you, that's what vehicles are for; to get you around and for you to enjoy. You don't need to post pictures on the internet for a bunch of people that you don't know.
Snips, shut up, don't ruin the fun!
I challenge you sir, to a race around the world by hot air balloon! We shall meet in Greenwich where Saigon76nyc will entertain us with tales of his G wagens as he fills our derigibles. I am willing to wager my stock holdings in Amalgamated Spats



Remember this face, for it is the face of Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow!

Freude am fahren!
snips is offline  
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 09:06 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: NO HOT AIR

Quote:
snips - 12/6/2005 11:02 AM

Quote:
Professor - 12/6/2005 8:56 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/6/2005 10:34 AM

Quote:
Saigon76nyc - 12/6/2005 4:27 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/5/2005 9:24 PM

I think you need some help from Saigon76nyc, he seems to produce a lot of hot air.
snips,


I own three Gwagens a convertible for pleasure
off-roading, a White G320 for the family and
a black G that I gave to my mother as a gift.
My Brabus Gwagen I sold because I wanted a
G-cabrio for myself and my wife.

I can provide a photo, of all three
vehicles together and post them when I get
off work today.


Van


Well this is the internet, it's really irrelevant as you could appear to be anyone on here. As far as you know I could be Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow who's pastimes include driving my 1932 Auburn Speedster into impoverished people while drinking enough bourbon to kill Courtney Love.

If you enjoy your G wagens then good for you, that's what vehicles are for; to get you around and for you to enjoy. You don't need to post pictures on the internet for a bunch of people that you don't know.
Snips, shut up, don't ruin the fun!
I challenge you sir, to a race around the world by hot air balloon! We shall meet in Greenwich where Saigon76nyc will entertain us with tales of his G wagens and he fills our derigibles.



Remember this face, for it is the face of Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow!
I will take the challenge as long as I take Saigon with me; he's got all the hot air for the journey.

DP is offline  
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 11:39 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
Saigon76nyc's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: G320,G-Cabrio,Brabus G300GE
Location: Saigon, South Vietnam------New York City
Posts: 781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
560SEL SALE MAKE BEST OFFER OR TRADE FOR PARTS TO BUILD THE Hindenburg

Quote:
Professor - 12/6/2005 11:06 AM

I will take the challenge as long as I take Saigon with me; he's got all the hot air for the journey.
Professor,

What would be better is to sell your 560SEL and use the money to rebuild the Hindenburg and take it by yourself across the ocean back to germany.

Good Riddance

<img src="http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/1471501071124200484058PM.jpg">

FOR SALE MAKE BEST OFFER OR TRADE FOR PARTS TO BUILD THE Hindenburg


"The Communists will defeat us, not by
virtue of their strength, but because
of our weakness. They will win by default."

Ngo Dinh Diem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngo_Dinh_Diem

<img src="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/honor/timeline/images/1954.jpg">

Saigon76nyc is offline  
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 11:43 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
Saigon76nyc's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: G320,G-Cabrio,Brabus G300GE
Location: Saigon, South Vietnam------New York City
Posts: 781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you still need your private tutoring lessons

Quote:
snips - 12/6/2005 11:02 AM

Remember this face, for it is the face of Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow!
snips,

Grow up if you can't handle the
conversation maybe you still need
your private tutoring lessons with
Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow.

See you in a few years after your
formal education.

Ciao,

Van


"The Communists will defeat us, not by
virtue of their strength, but because
of our weakness. They will win by default."

Ngo Dinh Diem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngo_Dinh_Diem

<img src="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/honor/timeline/images/1954.jpg">

Saigon76nyc is offline  
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 11:59 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: 560SEL SALE MAKE BEST OFFER OR TRADE FOR PARTS TO BUILD THE Hindenburg

Quote:
Saigon76nyc - 12/6/2005 1:39 PM

Quote:
Professor - 12/6/2005 11:06 AM

I will take the challenge as long as I take Saigon with me; he's got all the hot air for the journey.
Professor,

What would be better is to sell your 560SEL and use the money to rebuild the Hindenburg and take it by yourself across the ocean back to germany.

Good Riddance

<img src="http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/1471501071124200484058PM.jpg">

FOR SALE MAKE BEST OFFER OR TRADE FOR PARTS TO BUILD THE Hindenburg
I agree, it's a piece of shit compared to yours but it's my piece of dingleberry, and I am not wiping my ass until it completely drops off[^]

DP is offline  
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 01:53 PM
BenzWorld Extremist
 
snips's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
Posts: 1,078
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: you still need your private tutoring lessons

Quote:
Saigon76nyc - 12/6/2005 11:43 AM

Quote:
snips - 12/6/2005 11:02 AM

Remember this face, for it is the face of Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow!
snips,

Grow up if you can't handle the
conversation maybe you still need
your private tutoring lessons with
Baron Henreik Von Pussywillow.

See you in a few years after your
formal education.

Ciao,

Van
If you're looking for a serious and mature conversation, you are in the wrong section of Benzworld. If you don't like my tomfoolery just wait until Morpheus makes his pass through these parts.

Freude am fahren!
snips is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome