BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Bush flat out lies in speech on Iraq

NordStern - 12/8/2005 4:40 PM

Hi Shabah.

In my home I have several chuncks of the mighty Berlin wall. How do I know they originate from die mauer? Because a buddy and I climed it by Brandenburger Tor in 1989 with sledge-hammers and banged away to a gigantic applause.(From the west side, that is) We did of course "mitnehmen" some. There may be a test method possible to determin if they are genuine, but for me and those who know me well, that is of no consequence.

If you replace the chuncks with my "knowlage" of Saddams capture, it's a little different. You would have to imagine that I went to the wall, met a guy with a "chunck" in his hand saying, yepp it's from the wall. And then take it home as an artefact. I didn't see him remove it from the actual wall, but since there was so much other debris evidentially deriving from the wall, why would he make the extra effort to trick me? What would the point be?

One could say, "what's the point of not grabbing it yourself while you're f***ing right there"? But hey, I'm trying to clearify here in a very complicated way.

Now, if I were to bring home such a stone and claim it to be genuine because I picked it out myself from the wall, that would be a lie. But it could still very well be genuine. In fact, it would be more probable that it's genuine than fake. Should I take the chunck home, telling everyone that I got from a bloke beside the wall, well you know, not really.

That's the way I feel about the intelligence I posses concerning the "master brain puzzle gathering" Red Dawn Saddam capture. I'm not ready to push that story. Reading the quoted post over, I feel those two sentences you quote were words in my mind not intended for print. Like our cat and my rabbits, they escaped. Again.

You might have read the facinating Saddam capture story on Debka file? Interesting reading. There are other stories too, but they all have an agenda. The official US version included. The thruth just might not have been told here.

When you want to successfully spread disinformation, you want as many correct ground pillars as possible, and just as much "dis" as necessary.

I must say right after the capture, when I read Rumsfelds description of Saddam as a coward, it made me feel sick. Wonder how many minutes he would last in a closed room with Saddam. I think one can truly say a lot of negative things about him, but a coward? It must be the dreaded camel-toe again.

Can anyone find out what medicine Bush uses? I want some of that too.

I bet ya if you threw them together in the same romm you will find them the next morning passionatly kissing each other... They are all the same those friggin politicians I tell you...
Now back to his capture: what is your evidence?
Yes I read the Debka files and it's crap as usual. It's funny that you mention that site because I remember just before Iraq got invaded the srticles they had then how the US administration actually quoted them word for word as if they were fact (of course without giving credit to the source).
Now I know where to go and check before the US makes any move, it's nice to have the scoope ahead of time
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: