Advertisement

post #22 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-04-2005, 07:08 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ammonium
RE: Bush flat out lies in speech on Iraq

Just the consequence of wars we lied our way into.
post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 09:24 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1984 300D

Well, I maybe wrong, but I would rather have Bush over Kerry any day. Well I don't think Bush should be impeached, he is doing his job. I do agree he might not be the brightest person in the Whitehouse, but he is just trying look out for the welfare of our country.I do agree that some of his Discisions were not very good. For example letting big buisnesses kick people out of their homes just so they can build an Ikea, or a Sears store over the property.
Even tho Saddam didn't have any weapons of mass destruction. He was still torturing his own people, I saw pictures and movies about how he was torturing Young children. It made me sick to my stomach!

After 9/11 happened my brother joined the army so he can fight for our country. He knows that he will be put in harms way, but he also knows that he is fighting for a country that believes in freedom.

Now I just graduated from High school, and about 6 of my close friends joined the military, because they want to fight for what they believe in.

post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 09:52 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
peter811 - 12/5/2005 11:24 AM

Well, I maybe wrong, but I would rather have Bush over Kerry any day. Well I don't think Bush should be impeached, he is doing his job. I do agree he might not be the brightest person in the Whitehouse, but he is just trying look out for the welfare of our country.I do agree that some of his Discisions were not very good. For example letting big buisnesses kick people out of their homes just so they can build an Ikea, or a Sears store over the property.
Even tho Saddam didn't have any weapons of mass destruction. He was still torturing his own people, I saw pictures and movies about how he was torturing Young children. It made me sick to my stomach!

After 9/11 happened my brother joined the army so he can fight for our country. He knows that he will be put in harms way, but he also knows that he is fighting for a country that believes in freedom.

Now I just graduated from High school, and about 6 of my close friends joined the military, because they want to fight for what they believe in.
Young Peter811,
You are so right, the president should not be impeached. He would not understand what that means anyway. Since he is doing his job like you said and badly at it as you also said and he is looking out for the wellfare of the people of the United states as you said and that he allowed coporate thieves take land from thos same people like you said then I think he should not be impeached, he should go back to your high school for some education...
Oh, your bro went to fight for what the pres. and his good friends believe in not what your brother would have believed in has he not been lied to...
Yes Saddam was an animal, so was Pinochet and so are as of now many other dictators. Do you want to see some videos of torture from other places to believe me? The point is, since you think your country should go to war against Iraq because of that, then surely it has a full plate and a long road ahead. Well when you finish high school why don't you join the military so you can be sent to say BanditLand in the continent of Shamara cause they are bad people, they torture each other and even eat worms, they must be anti Americans and hate your freedoms. If you need to know more about that place, ask your geography teacher, I am sure he is qualified to tell you where it is....
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 09:55 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D

Quote:
peter811 - 12/5/2005 9:24 AM

Kool-Aid is good, yes? How is GWB looking out for the welfare of the country?

OBK #35

post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 10:25 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 2008 CLK63 Black Series, 2008 Cayenne GTS

Quote:
elau - 12/2/2005 6:05 PM

Quote:
430 - 12/2/2005 4:37 PM
Of course there is a big difference in the rounding example I gave than if someone said there were 100,000 troops trained and there were only 60,000.
Then you must not have listened to GW's rounding? I suggest you dig up the number he claimed the trained and combat ready Iraqi troops. It's a huge difference!! That, my friend, is a lie.

The debate isn't that cut and dry. There are 4 levels of Iraq troop development and the screaming about "lying" usual involves people that are arguing two different things (ie Bush may be talking about all of Iraqis currently in training and a critic may be only using the category of Iraqi troops that can operate independently). Get it?
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 11:56 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

Quote:
peter811 - 12/5/2005 10:24 AM

The public school system has taught you well. Now go out and give life or limb for country and the big fat rich people who control your life might even give you lifetime medical at a 3rd rate veterans hospital if you do not complain. If you complain you will be labled a liberal and branded disloyal to boot. Keep the faith! OR ELSE.
post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 12:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

The problem is that the rest of the world isn't as easily hoodwinked as the US. Maybe it's pride or denial, I don't know why American's can't see truth when it's put in front of them. Europeans see oilmen invading an oil country under false pretenses and think that it was not just incompetence.

GW has sold us out to the Corporations. He's ruined our good name abroad. He's stolen our money to give to the oil companies and defense contractors. Most importantly, he's killed members of our military for the personal gain of his cronies. That is inexcusable.

post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 12:15 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

Quote:
Gregs300CD - 12/5/2005 1:07 PM

The problem is that the rest of the world isn't as easily hoodwinked as the US. Maybe it's pride or denial, I don't know why American's can't see truth when it's put in front of them. Europeans see oilmen invading an oil country under false pretenses and think that it was not just incompetence.

GW has sold us out to the Corporations. He's ruined our good name abroad. He's stolen our money to give to the oil companies and defense contractors. Most importantly, he's killed members of our military for the personal gain of his cronies. That is inexcusable.

This is the truth. Why can't some Americans see it? The country would be better and stronger if they could. Sine they cannot they will bring about the downfall of this country and become their own worst enemy, which is what they have been taught to do all along.
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 01:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
peter811 - 12/5/2005 11:24 AM

google abu graib and such and then tell me who is torturing whom.

in political asylum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in