RE: "I destroy life"

Quote:
azimuth - 12/4/2005 1:12 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 12/4/2005 10:56 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 12/3/2005 8:12 PM

I don't care who joins in......

I just read the commiserating you do and the fishing for validation in other threads. Either way, I don't care really.

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/frank/sounds/ravings.wav

Yes, I am and have been talking about the ravings of what appears to be a lunatic mind.
On the subject, you still did not engage me about the abortion topic like you "intended". Az we all know why you brought out only what you thought are Muslim people. You did not convincingly prove to me or the anyone else that you did it to engage in some deep discussion. You took a cheap shot but you got called on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 99 (permalink) Old 12-04-2005, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Shabah - 12/4/2005 3:43 PM

Quote:
azimuth - 12/4/2005 1:12 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 12/4/2005 10:56 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 12/3/2005 8:12 PM

I don't care who joins in......

I just read the commiserating you do and the fishing for validation in other threads. Either way, I don't care really.

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/frank/sounds/ravings.wav

Yes, I am and have been talking about the ravings of what appears to be a lunatic mind.
On the subject, you still did not engage me about the abortion topic like you "intended". Az we all know why you brought out only what you thought are Muslim people. You did not convincingly prove to me or the anyone else that you did it to engage in some deep discussion. You took a cheap shot but you got called on it.
I required something of you first.

aborted Shop Forum member

post #93 of 99 (permalink) Old 12-04-2005, 03:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
azimuth - 12/4/2005 4:54 PM

I required something of you first.
I already did, but you chose to ignore me. well here it is again just in case you doubted me as usual:
Quote:
Hmmm, Azimuth, I see that you listed only the "Arabs" on this forum. I can't speak for the others but Az you demonstrate once again your bias and shooting from the hip attitude. First of all When did I ever voice an opinion about abortion? Why do you want to drag me into this discussion? Do you think I am going to be an easy target because I am associated with Arabs? Do you think people are not going to see right through your bullshit and accusation laden dynamite fishing attitude? You are one angry man Az...
If you need some therapy I will gladly offer you a visit to my farm, give you an AK47 and let you loose on the wildlife, I am sure that you will enjoy yourself. Oh if you insist on Arab human targets I will see what I can do about that, just let me know...
Now about my opinion on this subject: Women have the right to choose! Especially if it is a matter of life and death. No abortion should be allowed for cosmetic or some other stupid excuses. This is a decision between a woman and a doctor where the doctor has to use sound judgment based on the woman's health. More than that I can't claim expertise nor would I venture into a minefield you may have Azimuth so grow up and enjoy the fact that your mom did not pull you out with a coat hanger...

YOUR TURN
post #94 of 99 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
azimuth - 11/30/2005 6:28 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 11/30/2005 11:13 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 11/29/2005 11:46 PM

the man admits he believes he is destroying lives and no outrage from anyone? He has committed tens of thousands of murders (as he sees it) of helpless individuals for the sake of a few other's freedom to fit into a wedding dress and no righteous indignation from the anti war lefties?

I can't wait to hear what Shabah, defender of all innocence, says about these atrocities. Where is the indignant, Demon-possessed and the sensitive to ugly visages, Theboss?
Hmmm, Azimuth, I see that you listed only the "Arabs" on this forum. I can't speak for the others but Az you demonstrate once again your bias and shooting from the hip attitude. First of all When did I ever voice an opinion about abortion? Why do you want to drag me into this discussion? Do you think I am going to be an easy target because I am associated with Arabs? Do you think people are not going to see right through your bullshit and accusation laden dynamite fishing attitude? You are one angry man Az...
If you need some therapy I will gladly offer you a visit to my farm, give you an AK47 and let you loose on the wildlife, I am sure that you will enjoy yourself. Oh if you insist on Arab human targets I will see what I can do about that, just let me know...
Now about my opinion on this subject: Women have the right to choose! Especially if it is a matter of life and death. No abortion should be allowed for cosmetic or some other stupid excuses. This is a decision between a woman and a doctor where the doctor has to use sound judgment based on the woman's health. More than that I can't claim expertise nor would I venture into a minefield you may have Azimuth so grow up and enjoy the fact that your mom did not pull you out with a coat hanger...
My invitation to this thread was just that, an invitation. It was a provocative one, I'll grant that but it was based on other than racial motives.

I invited you because we have had heated discussion relative to the killing of innocent life. The doc. in the above article believes the humans he is killing are alive and finds a way to justify it. I jumped the gun believing you had skipped the article altogether while posting on another thread. I interpreted that to be an inconsistency of logic and called you by name as you have done for me.

I invited Theboss because he shows blatant inconsistency relative to the graphic photos folks post here and it appears his tears are crocodillic.

I invited demonposssesed because he defended Shabah's racism and wanted his perspective relative to the destruction of human life to see if his defense was universal or case specific.

These individuals are admitted members of a religious group which denounces the practice of abortion specifically so I figured I had a good chance of getting accurate perspectives from them.

The provocative nature of my invitation was to insure participation.

I'd be glad to come to your property and shoot some paper, however I prefer the sig550 to the AK; though I understand that the AK is more reliable in your climate conditions

Short memory Shabah? As you can see, I answered that post already.

post #95 of 99 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
azimuth - 12/5/2005 4:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

the man admits he believes he is destroying lives and no outrage from anyone? He has committed tens of thousands of murders (as he sees it) of helpless individuals for the sake of a few other's freedom to fit into a wedding dress and no righteous indignation from the anti war lefties?

I can't wait to hear what Shabah, defender of all innocence, says about these atrocities. Where is the indignant, Demon-possessed and the sensitive to ugly visages, Theboss?
My invitation to this thread was just that, an invitation. It was a provocative one, I'll grant that but it was based on other than racial motives.

I invited you because we have had heated discussion relative to the killing of innocent life. The doc. in the above article believes the humans he is killing are alive and finds a way to justify it. I jumped the gun believing you had skipped the article altogether while posting on another thread. I interpreted that to be an inconsistency of logic and called you by name as you have done for me.

I invited Theboss because he shows blatant inconsistency relative to the graphic photos folks post here and it appears his tears are crocodillic.

I invited demonposssesed because he defended Shabah's racism and wanted his perspective relative to the destruction of human life to see if his defense was universal or case specific.

These individuals are admitted members of a religious group which denounces the practice of abortion specifically so I figured I had a good chance of getting accurate perspectives from them.

I'd be glad to come to your property and shoot some paper, however I prefer the sig550 to the AK; though I understand that the AK is more reliable in your climate conditions

No you did not, you never tackled the main and central issue: abortion. with me, you just kept back pedalling about everything else...
The bottom line you did not want to exchange ideas about abortion with me but rather you wanted to find someone to insult while self aggrandizing. You are a garden variety bully that's all except that you did not expect a swift and precise reaction...
post #96 of 99 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Shabah - 12/5/2005 4:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No you did not, you never tackled the main and central issue: abortion. with me, you just kept back pedalling about everything else...
The bottom line you did not want to exchange ideas about abortion with me but rather you wanted to find someone to insult while self aggrandizing. You are a garden variety bully that's all except that you did not expect a swift and precise reaction...
I would be glad to discuss abortion with you. However, it would involve your religious affilition and until I'm convinced that you can distinguish between religion and race, a full discussion of that issue relative to my original observations about you would be vulnerable to distortions about racism.

Convice me you can distinguish between religious affiliation and race. Please.

post #97 of 99 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 02:42 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
azimuth - 12/5/2005 4:24 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 12/5/2005 4:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I would be glad to discuss abortion with you. However, it would involve your religious affilition and until I'm convinced that you can distinguish between religion and race, a full discussion of that issue relative to my original observations about you would be vulnerable to distortions about racism.

Convice me you can distinguish between religious affiliation and race. Please.
OK, I am of German descent who was born in what was the USSR but that does not make me a Russian. But I grew up in Yemen and that still did not make me an Arab until I felt kinship from the treatment I got after I got orphaned. I went to Islamic madrassa because that’s all there was for me but that did not make me a Muslim, Christian or otherwise. My religion is my set of beliefs but I learned to respect all religions as I grew up, traveled and I got to appreciate the nuances between cultures that are either religious or simply based on embedded traditions.
Do I know the difference between race and religion, well I am no expert nor are you. The bottom line race is not defined by religion nor the other way around. Case in point there are Arabs tat are Muslims and others that are Christians. No the latter never converted because of some evangelists from the 700 club happened to walk on them. Actually some of the Arabs (Muslim or Christian) are from Jewish origin just in case you did not know…
The majority of Muslims are not in Arabia again just in case you did not know. The majority is in Indonesia and the people there are a mixture of many races. Muslims are also in Africa and it is spread among many races. Mainly in North Africa among the Berbers (not barbarians in case you are confused) and down to sub-Saharan regions (look it up, if you don’t believe me).
Now let’s get back to were we were shall we??
post #98 of 99 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Shabah - 12/5/2005 4:42 PM

OK, I am of German descent who was born in what was the USSR but that does not make me a Russian. But I grew up in Yemen and that still did not make me an Arab until I felt kinship from the treatment I got after I got orphaned. I went to Islamic madrassa because that’s all there was for me but that did not make me a Muslim, Christian or otherwise. My religion is my set of beliefs but I learned to respect all religions as I grew up, traveled and I got to appreciate the nuances between cultures that are either religious or simply based on embedded traditions.
Do I know the difference between race and religion, well I am no expert nor are you. The bottom line race is not defined by religion nor the other way around. Case in point there are Arabs tat are Muslims and others that are Christians. No the latter never converted because of some evangelists from the 700 club happened to walk on them. Actually some of the Arabs (Muslim or Christian) are from Jewish origin just in case you did not know…
The majority of Muslims are not in Arabia again just in case you did not know. The majority is in Indonesia and the people there are a mixture of many races. Muslims are also in Africa and it is spread among many races. Mainly in North Africa among the Berbers (not barbarians in case you are confused) and down to sub-Saharan regions (look it up, if you don’t believe me).
Fair enough. I am convinced based on one sentence you generated from within yourself:

"The bottom line race is not defined by religion nor the other way around. Case in point there are Arabs tat are."

I wanted your responses, not because of your nationalities, but because each of you declared your affiliation with the Muslim belief structure. I surmised that, since you defended Talaoube (SP) ardently that you were at least strong enough Muslims to hold fast to basic life rules of Islam.

That being established, I believed you would come out in force opposing the abortions that the doctor was performing based on his admission that he knew he was destroying life.

It may have been a leap, but I was going to use your posts against the doctor's activities, to lead you into a discussion about an inconsistency I perceived is yours, relative to the lives lost in Iraq.

That inconsistency is that you only post about the deaths the US is causing and not those that it's opposition is causing. Assuming I could have created a circumstance where-in you, or even one of you, had declared that life is life, There would be the inconsistency.

At that point our discussion could begin. Because of some brain malfunction, I sprung the trap early causing the demise of the plan.

post #99 of 99 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Shabah - 12/5/2005 4:42 PM

Fair enough. I am convinced based on one sentence you generated from within yourself:
"The bottom line race is not defined by religion nor the other way around."

I wanted your responses, not because of your nationalities, but because each of you declared your affiliation with the Muslim belief structure. I surmised that, since you defended Talaoube (SP) ardently that you were at least strong enough Muslims to hold fast to basic life rules of Islam.

That being established, I believed you would come out in force opposing the abortions that the doctor was performing based on his admission that he knew he was destroying life.

It may have been a leap, but I was going to use your posts against the doctor's activities, to lead you into a discussion about an inconsistency I perceived is yours, relative to the lives lost in Iraq.

That inconsistency is that you only post about the deaths the US is causing and not those that it's opposition is causing. Assuming I could have created a circumstance where-in you, or even one of you, had declared that life is life, There would be the inconsistency.

At that point our discussion could begin. Because of some brain malfunction, I sprung the trap early causing the demise of the plan.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in