Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Innocent Fun

Quote:
azimuth - 11/28/2005 8:31 PM

I heard English with American accents spoken too. It does not explain who it was and why they were shooting. That a video clip on some website describes the shooters as contractors, is unconvincing. We have been deceived before by the opposition to this war. Their messages have been diluted by the diminished credibility as a result.

I will only believe what is documented by primary source material.

Bloggers and sycophantic special interest websites are not primary source unless they can provide firsthand proof of their presence during the events claimed. The burden of proof is heavier since they have been exposed as manipulators.
Sorry I just found out, that was a Hollywood production. They were using paint balls and the crashes were done with stunt people. The shooters could clearly see the occupants and made sure that no children or other people would get hurt from this exersice.
OK, guys move on, whoevere published this video needs to be procecuted for traison. There is no place for such filth and defamation. My bad, I should have looked for videos that refelect a better reality on the ground, something that will make you feel proud and better about yourself and where your dollars are being wasted, ooops sorry spent...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 09:39 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Apr 2005

Quote:

I heard English with American accents spoken too. It does not explain who it was and why they were shooting. That a video clip on some website describes the shooters as contractors, is unconvincing. We have been deceived before by the opposition to this war. Their messages have been diluted by the diminished credibility as a result.

Bloggers and sycophantic special interest websites are not primary source unless they can provide firsthand proof of their presence during the events claimed. The burden of proof is heavier since they have been exposed as manipulators.
It all comes down to a person, if he wants to belief or not. Its sad that people are so ignorant and self centered and egoistic that they are blind to what they see and so easily ignore the atrocities committed by some yet at the same note bash others . pheraps this is where we go wrong and this is why .......
[}:)][}:)][}:)]
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 04:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
Demon_possessed - 11/29/2005 11:39 AM

Quote:

It all comes down to a person, if he wants to belief or not. Its sad that people are so ignorant and self centered and egoistic that they are blind to what they see and so easily ignore the atrocities committed by some yet at the same note bash others . pheraps this is where we go wrong and this is why .......
[}:)][}:)][}:)]
How do I fit this definition?

aborted Shop Forum member

post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-29-2005, 04:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Shabah - 11/29/2005 11:22 AM

Quote:

Sorry I just found out, that was a Hollywood production. They were using paint balls and the crashes were done with stunt people. The shooters could clearly see the occupants and made sure that no children or other people would get hurt from this exersice.
OK, guys move on, whoevere published this video needs to be procecuted for traison. There is no place for such filth and defamation. My bad, I should have looked for videos that refelect a better reality on the ground, something that will make you feel proud and better about yourself and where your dollars are being wasted, ooops sorry spent...
Flaccid facetiousness.

post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

"Capt Adnan Tawfiq of the Iraqi Interior Ministry which deals with compensation issues, has told the Sunday Telegraph that he has received numerous claims from families who allege that their relatives have been shot by private security contractors travelling in road convoys.

He said: "When the security companies kill people they just drive away and nothing is done. Sometimes we ring the companies concerned and they deny everything. The families don't get any money or compensation. I would say we have had about 50-60 incidents of this kind.""

These must be some flacid claims huh Azimuth?
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Look at the payscale of these private "warriors", no wonder they think they are Gods above all laws...
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=11551
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 02:52 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Shabah - 11/30/2005 3:36 PM

"Capt Adnan Tawfiq of the Iraqi Interior Ministry which deals with compensation issues, has told the Sunday Telegraph that he has received numerous claims from families who allege that their relatives have been shot by private security contractors travelling in road convoys.

He said: "When the security companies kill people they just drive away and nothing is done. Sometimes we ring the companies concerned and they deny everything. The families don't get any money or compensation. I would say we have had about 50-60 incidents of this kind.""

Just curious. How much is a guy who continues to drive towards a vehicle that is peppering his own car with bullets worth?

post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/30/2005 4:52 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 11/30/2005 3:36 PM

Just curious. How much is a guy who continues to drive towards a vehicle that is peppering his own car with bullets worth?
Good question thrillkill, because I have been shot at while driving a tank and I had no idea that I was being made a target until I inspected it when I went outside for a pee that I did not finish because I had to run back dodging shots that now I could see. The point is that in a noisy environment it sometimes difficult to discern other noises...
I never got paid well for being a target thrillkill and surely if I had been killed in Afghanistan by the "Mujahidines" my family would have gotten diddly scat too... That was war oh and major combat was not declared over unlike what is going on in Iraq. Technically these civilians are being shot in peace time not during some combat operation, so I would say this is attempted and murder... I think a court will be better at assessing what is fair, but these people are beyond any laws and I am sure no one will see them in court anytime soon...
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 04:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Quoted: 86 Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 11/30/2005 4:04 PM
if I had been killed in Afghanistan by the "Mujahidines" my family would have gotten diddly scat too...
Mujahidines whom we supported covertly, and openly (listen to Sly's rambling about the proud people in Rambo III, unless that is not on the DVD) against the you, the Russians!
We are not picky when we chose allies, as long as they target some of our enemies...

“I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.”
-- Stephen Bishop
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 04:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Shabah - 11/30/2005 4:36 PM

I've not intimated that these claims are flaccid. I declared that your flippancy was.

I read a lot of hearsay in your posts relative to this issue. That is not to say they are false charges. They may very well be true. I hope they are not, though from what you have shown us, that hope is effete.

Please understand that I'm suspicious of the real reasons you post these things and look for verifiable facts before I hang my head in shame.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in