Clemency for Tookie Williams?? - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 05:32 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Clemency for Tookie Williams??

Quote:
Jillian80 - 11/26/2005 6:17 PM

Quote:
jbleaux - 11/26/2005 5:34 PM

PARTIALLY AGREE, THRILLKILL?

Are you serious? I can't believe you take my post about this scumbag seriously. The savage should be tortured or at least executed on national television during prime time.

You agree with my sarcastic post? DISGUSTING.

Joe

I find it humorous and petty and juvenile that you let my post about murderers survive yet, delete ones that you don't like. What a guy!

Yeah, I know, you were posting tongue-in-cheek, too, right?

Somebody's got a troll......

This is your own fault TK--you brought Mr. Bleauxme here so you could clean up your little 'For Sale' forum. Thanks. [B)][xx(][;)]
Heh. He's a spritely little fellow aint' he?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 06:00 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

Nope.
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

I long for the days of "Old Sparky" when justice was meted out at 600 volts of ear smoking, eye popping, flesh sizzling 'tricity. I think it should still be up to the victim's family how he dies!!
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 08:25 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

DEATH!.......by bunga bunga

aborted Shop Forum member

post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 08:37 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby

What would theo do?
Blood letting?
Attached Images

post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 09:53 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 2008 CLK63 Black Series, 2008 Cayenne GTS

If you want to be outraged about the death penalty at least pick someone that doesn't deserve it, like this poor bastard in Singapore.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/11/22/singapore.death.reut/index.html

post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 10:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
azimuth - 11/27/2005 10:25 AM

That's a great punchline. Sometime you're gonna have to tell the joke.

B
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 11:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
Botnst - 11/27/2005 12:18 PM

Quote:

B
I already told that joke in this forum:

RE: Just for you, Shabah

quote:Jillian80 - 7/3/2005 1:26 PM

Shabah, a new lieutenent in the army arrives at an isolated base in Afghanistan. As a corporal shows him his quarters, he asks the corporal, "The base is rather isolated, what do the men do for female companionship?"

The corporal replies, "On Fridays, they let us use the camels."

After a few weeks Shabah is very lonely. He decides that if everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't he.

The next friday, the young lieutentent slinks over to the camel pens and, after looking around, drops his pants and starts humping a female camel. The camel is not amused (nobody likes a little prick) and makes a huge uproar.

The same corporal comes in to investigate. "Shabah! What are you doing?!"

"Come on man," replied Shabah, "You yourself told me we could use the camels on Fridays."

"Yes sir," replied the corporal. "But most of us just ride them into town."

This reminds me of the “your turn in the barrel� joke. Here is one just for you:
Jillian goes on plane ride to fly over the jungles of Humbaba. He was accompanied by a French and an English. Somewhere over Humbaba the pilot made a mistake and flew too low to offer his passengers a great view of the top of the canapé. Suddenly a bird got swallowed up in the right engine and stalled it. Unfortunately the thrust from the other engine sent the plane in a lateral pull and the pilot did not have time to trim the power down. Sometime later you woke up and found yourself bound with your two friends while the pilot was being roasted by a bunch of cannibals. Once they had their fill they came up to your group and asked: We full now, so maybe me not eat you, how about bounga bounga, or you wanna die? The French dude quickly answered, well bounga bounga sounds good to me, let’s do it. So they tied him up to a pole and had their way with him just like the movie Deliverance. The next day they asked you and the Englishman who wanted to go through bounga bounga? The Brit guy being a little on the gay side readily agreed and thought that all he had to do is endure this treatment. Sure enough once he was all tied up they started the ritual on him but unfortunately a larger hunting group had just returned and of course joined in. On the third day, it was your turn Jillian. You being such an American puritan stood up and said death is what I whish. The tribe chief looked pleased and yield: Death by bounga bounga!
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 11:16 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:

Quote:

B
The short version:

Two men stranded on a remote island unintentionally trespass on the holy land of some natives and are brought before the chief for judgment.

The chief declares their guilt and gives them two options for punishment: Death or Bunga Bunga.

The first convict, interested in self preservation, chooses bunga bunga. At the chief's announcement of the choice taken, two huge, burly, bulging men seize the convict and rape him anally.

The second convict, preferring death to such violent desecration, chooses death. Upon hearing the captive's choice, the chief declares, "Death!.......by bunga bunga.

[:D]

aborted Shop Forum member

post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 11:33 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 11/27/2005 1:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

B
I already told that joke in this forum:

RE: Just for you, Shabah

quote:Jillian80 - 7/3/2005 1:26 PM

Shabah, a new lieutenent in the army arrives at an isolated base in Afghanistan. As a corporal shows him his quarters, he asks the corporal, "The base is rather isolated, what do the men do for female companionship?"

The corporal replies, "On Fridays, they let us use the camels."

After a few weeks Shabah is very lonely. He decides that if everyone else is doing it, why shouldn't he.

The next friday, the young lieutentent slinks over to the camel pens and, after looking around, drops his pants and starts humping a female camel. The camel is not amused (nobody likes a little prick) and makes a huge uproar.

The same corporal comes in to investigate. "Shabah! What are you doing?!"

"Come on man," replied Shabah, "You yourself told me we could use the camels on Fridays."

"Yes sir," replied the corporal. "But most of us just ride them into town."

This reminds me of the “your turn in the barrel� joke. Here is one just for you:
Jillian goes on plane ride to fly over the jungles of Humbaba. He was accompanied by a French and an English. Somewhere over Humbaba the pilot made a mistake and flew too low to offer his passengers a great view of the top of the canapé. Suddenly a bird got swallowed up in the right engine and stalled it. Unfortunately the thrust from the other engine sent the plane in a lateral pull and the pilot did not have time to trim the power down. Sometime later you woke up and found yourself bound with your two friends while the pilot was being roasted by a bunch of cannibals. Once they had their fill they came up to your group and asked: We full now, so maybe me not eat you, how about bounga bounga, or you wanna die? The French dude quickly answered, well bounga bounga sounds good to me, let’s do it. So they tied him up to a pole and had their way with him just like the movie Deliverance. The next day they asked you and the Englishman who wanted to go through bounga bounga? The Brit guy being a little on the gay side readily agreed and thought that all he had to do is endure this treatment. Sure enough once he was all tied up they started the ritual on him but unfortunately a larger hunting group had just returned and of course joined in. On the third day, it was your turn Jillian. You being such an American puritan stood up and said death is what I whish. The tribe chief looked pleased and yield: Death by bounga bounga!
You're not going to like Wednesdays.

Bot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in