post #23 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-25-2005, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1985 300 SD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Vendor Feeding Frenzy

Because you and a very few other little kiddies have been fun to play with but, I think that all of this is really above your head.

I am posting about a problem that a vendor on this very board has caused. It is not up to me to establish what he has or hasn't done solely for your kiddie games. So, run along and get your other little buddies to follow you and try to do a drive-by or a hold-up or whatever you do. I am through with your mindless drivel.

In dismissing you, I may relate a true story that occured years ago. See if you can follow and relate.

There was a radio talk show, one of the first. The host was a fellow by the name of Bill Bennett. This guy was a professional at what he did. He was a true master baiter (a kiddo like you can relate to that only with a different spelling). Anyway, old Bill pulled them in night after night after unbelievable night. His thrust was to irritate them to the point where they lost their minds so completely that they were so foaming at the mouth, that they revealed their inner self and NOT ONCE, did they realize that they had been had. Old Bill had this show for years and I just listened in awe of how the same callers would be bound like a moth to the candle and could never, ever get the best of him. It was a true lesson or many lessons, I should say, in psychology and how folks can lose all control and become almost addicted to getting the upper hand.

Drawn like a 'moth to the flame, they came'.

I laugh.

Joe

Now ceasing with the sarcasm and returning the flames and getting back to the facts afte this post.

Shaba, don't worry about telling me your age. I know.

Oh, and to the few wannabe shooters who are emailing me with insults, whether Jonathan put you up to it or not, please play elsewhere.

Quote:
Shabah - 11/25/2005 8:11 PM

Quote:
jbleaux - 11/25/2005 9:09 PM

Shabah,

How old are you?

Joe
Why?
post #24 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-25-2005, 07:29 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 92/93 190E Sportline
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Man O Man alive! This guy just won’t quit, kinda like the Energizer Bunny from hell- going and going and going... Hey jbleaux, tell ya what… Just for shits and grins why don’t you post the item you purchased (Yea, we all know it’s the wrong item) and how much you got ripped off for it? I’ll throw in the first $10.00 (US$ that is) to start a fund to buy that damn part back from you- I don’t care who ends up with it, just stop the BS already! Ya never know, it may work out cause it looks like that’s the only way you’re gonna get whole on this…
post #25 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-25-2005, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1985 300 SD
(Thread Starter)

Cute, Botnst.

I swear that was done in Carnegie Hall.

Joe

Quote:
Botnst - 11/25/2005 8:16 PM

Drive on
Until I get there
I got to drive on
Until I get there

The ram caught in a bush
Needs to be free
Won't somebody
Come on and see about me

I'm a ram
Bet your life I do
I'm a ram
I wanna get next to you

Drive on
Until I get there
I got to drive on
Until I get there

I'm a ram, yes I am
You are what I like
I keep on pushing baby
You keep on pushing me back

I'm a ram
Bet your life I do
I'm a ram
Wanna get next to you

Look out, here I come

Drive on
Until I get there
I got to drive on
Until I get there

'Cause a ram caught in a bush
Needs to be free
Won't somebody
Come on, see about me

I'm a ram
Bet your life I do
I'm a ram
I wanna get next to you

post #26 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-25-2005, 07:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
jbleaux - 11/25/2005 9:28 PM

Because you and a very few other little kiddies have been fun to play with but, I think that all of this is really above your head.

I am posting about a problem that a vendor on this very board has caused. It is not up to me to establish what he has or hasn't done solely for your kiddie games. So, run along and get your other little buddies to follow you and try to do a drive-by or a hold-up or whatever you do. I am through with your mindless drivel.

In dismissing you, I may relate a true story that occured years ago. See if you can follow and relate.

There was a radio talk show, one of the first. The host was a fellow by the name of Bill Bennett. This guy was a professional at what he did. He was a true master baiter (a kiddo like you can relate to that only with a different spelling). Anyway, old Bill pulled them in night after night after unbelievable night. His thrust was to irritate them to the point where they lost their minds so completely that they were so foaming at the mouth, that they revealed their inner self and NOT ONCE, did they realize that they had been had. Old Bill had this show for years and I just listened in awe of how the same callers would be bound like a moth to the candle and could never, ever get the best of him. It was a true lesson or many lessons, I should say, in psychology and how folks can lose all control and become almost addicted to getting the upper hand.

Drawn like a 'moth to the flame, they came'.

I laugh.

Joe

Now ceasing with the sarcasm and returning the flames and getting back to the facts afte this post.

Shaba, don't worry about telling me your age. I know.

Oh, and to the few wannabe shooters who are emailing me with insults, whether Jonathan put you up to it or not, please play elsewhere.

Quote:
Shabah - 11/25/2005 8:11 PM

Quote:
jbleaux - 11/25/2005 9:09 PM

Shabah,

How old are you?

Joe
Why?
You are trully a baskette case... I can help
Let's start with this question, how's your relationship with your mom? Do yu hate your daddy? tell me if he spanked you or yelld at you whenver you wanted to cuddle between them?
Do you bite your nails? do you have hair growing on your palms? Are you sweating right now? do you need to relieve yourself? Go ahead don't be shy...
I will wait until you finish and clean your hand, we hae so much ground to cover, but you will recover, trust me....
post #27 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-25-2005, 07:38 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
jbleaux - 11/25/2005 7:25 PM

Thrillkill,

It is a trite and absolutely senseless old saying among kiddies that the moment someone mentions Hitler, the thread is over. Now, to any thinking person, that makes no sense whatsoever.

However, I am very glad that you made your last post as it bears out exactly what I have been talking about "One has no way to judge someone when things are going smoothly - it is when things become difficult that the person's true colors are bare, naked, honest, revealed and unconcealable and either ugly or beautiful".

Not all people have what it takes to be in charge of something. With many, as you have demonstrated, when they see something that they don't like, they reach for the switch to censure them. Not many adults like that behavior unless it is with very, very good reason. A person cheating another person in your very forum should be cause for alarm and at the very minimum, IF YOU MUST INTRUDE, try to get all of the facts before you don the black cloaks of judge and just as quickly take them off and rush to the jurors box and back and forth.

You show everyone what you are made of when you accuse someone of whining when, in actuality, they are belaboring a subject to the point where you and a few others, can't handle what you are reading. In that case, the solution is very simple: back off and quit reading and hope like hell that this particular vendor doesn't turn your forum into a 'feeding freny' and with your tacit blessings.

Now, true to your nature, go ahead and censure me further; you know how to do it.

Joe

Post script: The value of this board is the free exchange of information from folks of all stripes and locations and backgrounds. The way to begin its downward fall let vendors get away with cheating their customers, silencing those whose writing style or subject or volume is not to your liking and finally, banning folks who have done nothing wrong except for perhaps being loquacious.

Lambs: either speak up or it will be your turn.

Far from censoring your post, I placed it in the one forum where your woeful account of slighting and hornswaggling would be truly appreciated. Here we delight in the mere mention of the Fuhrer. His name is often evoked as the evokee, grasping for one last valid point to his argument falls short of a convincing phrase. In his blind desperation, all around him appear to grow funny little mustaches and don smart black blazers with red piping as the lilting chorus from Edelweiss fills the beer hall in his mind.
A large percentage of us have squandered most of our wealth by foolishly forewarding it to the wife of a deposed Nigerian diplomat in hopes of an early retirement, so expect very little sympathy.

ps. Go easy on Shabah. Not only is he twice your age and girth, he is the prominent member of a Saudi terrorist cell and we almost have him coming over to the bright side. Don't screw it up.

post #28 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-25-2005, 07:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

I first heard it on a Roy Buchanon album. I think it's an Al Green song, so maybe you heard it at carnegie. Al Green got religion, speak of sheep in His pastures. Didn't he?

Quote:
jbleaux - 11/25/2005 9:31 PM

Cute, Botnst.

I swear that was done in Carnegie Hall.

Joe

Quote:
Botnst - 11/25/2005 8:16 PM

Drive on
Until I get there
I got to drive on
Until I get there

The ram caught in a bush
Needs to be free
Won't somebody
Come on and see about me

I'm a ram
Bet your life I do
I'm a ram
I wanna get next to you

Drive on
Until I get there
I got to drive on
Until I get there

I'm a ram, yes I am
You are what I like
I keep on pushing baby
You keep on pushing me back

I'm a ram
Bet your life I do
I'm a ram
Wanna get next to you

Look out, here I come

Drive on
Until I get there
I got to drive on
Until I get there

'Cause a ram caught in a bush
Needs to be free
Won't somebody
Come on, see about me

I'm a ram
Bet your life I do
I'm a ram
I wanna get next to you

post #29 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-25-2005, 07:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/25/2005 9:38 PM

Quote:
jbleaux - 11/25/2005 7:25 PM

Thrillkill,

It is a trite and absolutely senseless old saying among kiddies that the moment someone mentions Hitler, the thread is over. Now, to any thinking person, that makes no sense whatsoever.

However, I am very glad that you made your last post as it bears out exactly what I have been talking about "One has no way to judge someone when things are going smoothly - it is when things become difficult that the person's true colors are bare, naked, honest, revealed and unconcealable and either ugly or beautiful".

Not all people have what it takes to be in charge of something. With many, as you have demonstrated, when they see something that they don't like, they reach for the switch to censure them. Not many adults like that behavior unless it is with very, very good reason. A person cheating another person in your very forum should be cause for alarm and at the very minimum, IF YOU MUST INTRUDE, try to get all of the facts before you don the black cloaks of judge and just as quickly take them off and rush to the jurors box and back and forth.

You show everyone what you are made of when you accuse someone of whining when, in actuality, they are belaboring a subject to the point where you and a few others, can't handle what you are reading. In that case, the solution is very simple: back off and quit reading and hope like hell that this particular vendor doesn't turn your forum into a 'feeding freny' and with your tacit blessings.

Now, true to your nature, go ahead and censure me further; you know how to do it.

Joe

Post script: The value of this board is the free exchange of information from folks of all stripes and locations and backgrounds. The way to begin its downward fall let vendors get away with cheating their customers, silencing those whose writing style or subject or volume is not to your liking and finally, banning folks who have done nothing wrong except for perhaps being loquacious.

Lambs: either speak up or it will be your turn.

Far from censoring your post, I placed it in the one forum where your woeful account of slighting and hornswaggling would be truly appreciated. Here we delight in the mere mention of the Fuhrer. His name is often evoked as the evokee, grasping for one last valid point to his argument falls short of a convincing phrase. In his blind desperation, all around him appear to grow funny little mustaches and don smart black blazers with red piping as the lilting chorus from Edelweiss fills the beer hall in his mind.
A large percentage of us have squandered most of our wealth by foolishly forewarding it to the wife of a deposed Nigerian diplomat in hopes of an early retirement, so expect very little sympathy.
Thanks thrillkill for the fresh meat, you are trully a thrill bringer
post #30 of 51 (permalink) Old 11-25-2005, 09:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

jbleaux.....joe bleaux....Joe Blow....hahahaha......I just got it. Wow---I think I've had a bit too much NyQuil now.....my response time is really slooooooow...[B)]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in