BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 08 CLS 550 Sport, '05 Z4, '65 Shelby Cobra 427SC
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Sacrifices

Quote:
theboss - 11/23/2005 6:46 AM

americans will keep laughing at others and blindly support their government decision while the american empire of democracy colapses and communism takes over once again!!

atleast then the education would be free..
and that's exactly what it would be worth, too
less than a diddly-damn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 10:29 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

Interesting that neither side thinks america is doing well right now. Something to agree upon?
post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 11:11 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

No.

B
post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 11:16 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1989 300 TE

Sorry Shabah but 430 is correct. It maybe your dream that we will crumble to dust but don't count on it. We have you surrounded, well almost.
post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 01:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

OTOH, all things come to an end eventually. In the case of the USA I'm betting the end will be preceded by a decade or two of staggering, lurching, wimper, whining self doubt. Half-way there already.

B
post #16 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Robschaef - 11/23/2005 1:16 PM

Sorry Shabah but 430 is correct. It maybe your dream that we will crumble to dust but don't count on it. We have you surrounded, well almost.
Why do you still think that that's my dream? If it was then my best strategy would have been to the shut the hell up while you are on a self destruct mission. So no, it is not in my interest that US goes into oblivion because my preservation in highly coupled to your survival…
In addition I would have cared less to come here and plead you to look at your actions so you can adjust your course for everyone on this planet to live in peace. So please get off your attitude of superiority and come down to earth were the rest of the world lives.
post #17 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Botnst - 11/23/2005 3:24 PM

OTOH, all things come to an end eventually. In the case of the USA I'm betting the end will be preceded by a decade or two of staggering, lurching, wimper, whining self doubt. Half-way there already.

B
That's the scary part Bot, I also see it... But from all people in the world, yours are the only ones that can actually make a differece if the wake the hell up and get real...
post #18 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 03:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430

Quote:
Shabah - 11/23/2005 10:07 AM

Quote:
430 - 11/23/2005 7:56 AM

Most times in the US when people claim there are cuts to federal programs the truth is that they are not cuts they are reductions in the growth rate. So if in the federal budget a program was slated to grow at 10% next year and the reduced the growth rate to 8% they would call that "slashing the program" and cutting $5 billion from it.

This would be like me saying I think I am going to get a 15% raise on Jan 1, then when the raise comes in it is only 10% and me telling everyone how evil my company is because I took a 5% pay reduction.

The Gov't just does not operate in the same reality as the people.
yeah right, it's like do you want it raw or do you want me to apply some vaseline... Keep lying to yourself so you can feel good...
Whether you like it or not that is the way our government works. Please stop believing everything that is in sound bites and on the news. You do occaisionally need to dig deeper than the crap you are spoon fed.
post #19 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 06:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
Shabah - 11/23/2005 11:07 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 11/23/2005 11:00 AM

Quote:
Shabah - 11/23/2005 10:23 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 11/23/2005 12:45 AM

It's okay folks, move along. Nothing to see here. It's just Shabah demonstrating his racist hate for Americans and their country. Nothing new.
You are the racist Az...
If I was I would have gotten rid of half of my staff that are Americans... If I was an American hater they would have left too... And if I really hated America, I would have stopped doing business by importing stuff from there a long time ago. I can get the exact same shit from China now a lot cheaper. The only reason I am sticking to my suppliers is that I have great rapport with them.
Here is the problem Az. Since 1995 I have seen a decline in qualified engineers that I need for my business from the USA, why is that? Most of my American engineers are about to retire with pensions mind you Az but how am I going to find people like them? Definitely not from what your colleges crank out... They can't do math for God sake!
Luckily I am filling the positions with qualified people from India and Pakistan unfortunately I run into communications issues but you know I can always hire some semi qualified people to do the talking, are you interested?
So before you accuse someone of hatred or even worse racism look at yourself and ask yourself how many Arabs do you know and actually trust? How many do you do business with and rely on their performance to keep you afloat? How many do you know personally and are friends with or even related to? Oh I am married to one too Az and she is treated like a princes if you doubted how she lives… I have some of my kids that carry the same passport you use and study maybe in a town next to you, and spend in one month more than you will ever spend on yourself in years and guess where they spend it? If I really hated the US then you know I have the rest of the world to tap into.
So Az whenever you feel that you have to spew hatred towards me think again about what I really write and read between the lines…
None of this mitigates the unvarnished racism displayed regularly in the sum of your posts relative to Americans or America.

"I'm not prejudiced against blacks, I have them for bed warmers and I make them work for me...."
That's your interpretation. It is so easy to accuse then to defend, so I resolve myself to accuse you back that you are the racist until proven otherwise...

My interpretation represents my perception based on the content of your posts. You present stereotypes to ridicule us the same way any racist in history has. You group us all together and demean our principles the same as any racist in history has. You deride our cultural events while smiling to our faces as if you were our friend who is so concerned about our future and potential the same as many racists do. You continually misspell the name of my country in an abject display of disrespect.

I contend that you are not concerned about our future. Were you truly interested in our success, you methods would be of gentle, friendly persuasion. The device you consistently choose is sardonicism. I think you are engaged in the same school yard buffoonery that has been used as a weapon by micro cephalics like you since the beginning of time. You engage in the belittling of others to aggrandize yourself.

True to form, you've engaged in racism and superiority to accomplish your goals. You are a racist and a hyper incontinent colonic orifice.

Of course it is easier to accuse than to defend. That is why you engage in that behavior as a practice. You cannot defend what you've said so you accuse me of the same behaviors. I challenge you to show me where I've ever been racist......ever.

Mucus plug.

aborted Shop Forum member

post #20 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
azimuth - 11/23/2005 8:06 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 11/23/2005 11:07 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 11/23/2005 11:00 AM

Quote:
Shabah - 11/23/2005 10:23 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 11/23/2005 12:45 AM

It's okay folks, move along. Nothing to see here. It's just Shabah demonstrating his racist hate for Americans and their country. Nothing new.
You are the racist Az...
If I was I would have gotten rid of half of my staff that are Americans... If I was an American hater they would have left too... And if I really hated America, I would have stopped doing business by importing stuff from there a long time ago. I can get the exact same shit from China now a lot cheaper. The only reason I am sticking to my suppliers is that I have great rapport with them.
Here is the problem Az. Since 1995 I have seen a decline in qualified engineers that I need for my business from the USA, why is that? Most of my American engineers are about to retire with pensions mind you Az but how am I going to find people like them? Definitely not from what your colleges crank out... They can't do math for God sake!
Luckily I am filling the positions with qualified people from India and Pakistan unfortunately I run into communications issues but you know I can always hire some semi qualified people to do the talking, are you interested?
So before you accuse someone of hatred or even worse racism look at yourself and ask yourself how many Arabs do you know and actually trust? How many do you do business with and rely on their performance to keep you afloat? How many do you know personally and are friends with or even related to? Oh I am married to one too Az and she is treated like a princes if you doubted how she lives… I have some of my kids that carry the same passport you use and study maybe in a town next to you, and spend in one month more than you will ever spend on yourself in years and guess where they spend it? If I really hated the US then you know I have the rest of the world to tap into.
So Az whenever you feel that you have to spew hatred towards me think again about what I really write and read between the lines…
None of this mitigates the unvarnished racism displayed regularly in the sum of your posts relative to Americans or America.

"I'm not prejudiced against blacks, I have them for bed warmers and I make them work for me...."
That's your interpretation. It is so easy to accuse then to defend, so I resolve myself to accuse you back that you are the racist until proven otherwise...

My interpretation represents my perception based on the content of your posts. You present stereotypes to ridicule us the same way any racist in history has. You group us all together and demean our principles the same as any racist in history has. You deride our cultural events while smiling to our faces as if you were our friend who is so concerned about our future and potential the same as many racists do. You continually misspell the name of my country in an abject display of disrespect.

I contend that you are not concerned about our future. Were you truly interested in our success, you methods would be of gentle, friendly persuasion. The device you consistently choose is sardonicism. I think you are engaged in the same school yard buffoonery that has been used as a weapon by micro cephalics like you since the beginning of time. You engage in the belittling of others to aggrandize yourself.

True to form, you've engaged in racism and superiority to accomplish your goals. You are a racist and a hyper incontinent colonic orifice.

Of course it is easier to accuse than to defend. That is why you engage in that behavior as a practice. You cannot defend what you've said so you accuse me of the same behaviors. I challenge you to show me where I've ever been racist......ever.

Mucus plug.
You win Azimuth, you are so right what can I say?
How would you like my head served?
You deserve no proper answer from me because it does not matter if I crawled on the floor like a slave to make you feel like the big shit that you are or if I demonized you to make you feel like the little shit that you are. What can I say? you attack with insults and you expect me to sit here and take it like you have been giving it to my people for last 500 years.
Anyway, you and some people here feel the way you do, I don't think I treated anyone the way you describe me or even to the extent of your insults, so again you win, I can't top your puss level...
Another point, if my comments are so irrelevent like you started this thread and asked everyone to move on, why are you here wasting your precious anger on me?

Let me remind you of our first encounter Az, the first thread you ever talked to me was an insult and you kept doing it ever since... It's in your blood, in your system, you can't help it, You despise a pestulant pussy foreigner talking back to you do you? Don't you just whish that I my kind could not even write in English, I mean how dare we express ourselves huh? I understand...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in