US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 10:54 PM
guage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

Do you raid a mosque, which serves as a terrorist ammunition storage? Do you
return fire, if you are attacked from a hospital? Do you storm a church
taken over by terrorists who took the priests hostages? Do you search every
ambulance after a few suicide murderers use ambulances to reach their
targets? Do you strip every woman because one pretended to be pregnant and
carried a suicide bomb on her belly? Do you shoot back at someone trying to
kill you, standing deliberately behind a group of children? Do you raid
terrorist headquarters, hidden in a mental hospital? Do you shoot an
arch-murderer who deliberately moves from one location to another, always
surrounded by children?

What do you do? Well, you do not want to face the
dilemma. But it cannot be avoided.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mzsmbs's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Location: on a high bank of a creek
Posts: 7,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

exactly, don't do it.. we shouldn't even be in that predicament.



in political asylum
mzsmbs is offline  
post #23 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:37 PM
guage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

Wait until they find out that bullets are made out of lead and that expended bullets will put the rare Iraqi Spotted Duck on the endangered species list. Then we will have to stop shooting insurgents until we can find an environmentally friendly bullet.
post #24 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
elau's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 5,392
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

Quote:
guage - 11/18/2005 12:24 AM

^^^Do you people support our troops or not?^^^
Focking NO!! Never did and more so now that the truth be told they are a bunch of murdering bastards under the cover as liberators.

What makes you think our boys are better then the terrorists? The only difference is that we have mass media to spread the propaganda and our enemies don't.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
elau is offline  
post #25 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
elau's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 5,392
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

Quote:
guage - 11/18/2005 12:54 AM

Do you raid a mosque, which serves as a terrorist ammunition storage? Do you
return fire, if you are attacked from a hospital? Do you storm a church
taken over by terrorists who took the priests hostages? Do you search every
ambulance after a few suicide murderers use ambulances to reach their
targets? Do you strip every woman because one pretended to be pregnant and
carried a suicide bomb on her belly? Do you shoot back at someone trying to
kill you, standing deliberately behind a group of children? Do you raid
terrorist headquarters, hidden in a mental hospital? Do you shoot an
arch-murderer who deliberately moves from one location to another, always
surrounded by children?

What do you do? Well, you do not want to face the
dilemma. But it cannot be avoided.
Do you know why we are there to begin with?

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
elau is offline  
post #26 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:39 PM
guage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

Quote:
elau - 11/18/2005 1:38 AM

Quote:
guage - 11/18/2005 12:24 AM

^^^Do you people support our troops or not?^^^
Focking NO!! Never did and more so now that the truth be told they are a bunch of murdering bastards under the cover as liberators.

What makes you think our boys are better then the terrorists? The only difference is that we have mass media to spread the propaganda and our enemies don't.
OK
post #27 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:55 PM
guage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

Quote:
elau - 11/18/2005 1:39 AM

Quote:
guage - 11/18/2005 12:54 AM

Do you raid a mosque, which serves as a terrorist ammunition storage? Do you
return fire, if you are attacked from a hospital? Do you storm a church
taken over by terrorists who took the priests hostages? Do you search every
ambulance after a few suicide murderers use ambulances to reach their
targets? Do you strip every woman because one pretended to be pregnant and
carried a suicide bomb on her belly? Do you shoot back at someone trying to
kill you, standing deliberately behind a group of children? Do you raid
terrorist headquarters, hidden in a mental hospital? Do you shoot an
arch-murderer who deliberately moves from one location to another, always
surrounded by children?

What do you do? Well, you do not want to face the
dilemma. But it cannot be avoided.
Do you know why we are there to begin with?
to help these muslim martyrs to their heavenly reward....
post #28 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 01:36 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mzsmbs's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Location: on a high bank of a creek
Posts: 7,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

http://www.newsmax.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?page=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/16/122915.shtml



in political asylum
mzsmbs is offline  
post #29 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 05:51 AM
430
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,349
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

Quote:
mzsmbs - 11/18/2005 12:09 AM

Quote:
430 - 11/17/2005 5:53 PM

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Those mean old American Soldiers used a legal weapon against the poor terriosts just trying to kil them. Boo Hoo some enemy combatants may have died in an uncomfortable manor. We all know it is so much more civilized when they strap a bomb to their chest and walk on to a bus or into a crowded market.

Cry me a river for those dead tangos.
i guess it's ok for us to kill them but not the other way around. wtf u on?
Never said it wasn't OK for them to attack military targets. It is not OK for them to attack civilian targets just to spread "terror".
430 is offline  
post #30 of 140 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 09:31 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
old300D's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: US now admits it used chemical weapons against Iraqis

Quote:
430 - 11/18/2005 5:51 AM

Quote:
mzsmbs - 11/18/2005 12:09 AM

Quote:
430 - 11/17/2005 5:53 PM

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Those mean old American Soldiers used a legal weapon against the poor terriosts just trying to kil them. Boo Hoo some enemy combatants may have died in an uncomfortable manor. We all know it is so much more civilized when they strap a bomb to their chest and walk on to a bus or into a crowded market.

Cry me a river for those dead tangos.
i guess it's ok for us to kill them but not the other way around. wtf u on?
Never said it wasn't OK for them to attack military targets. It is not OK for them to attack civilian targets just to spread "terror".
Why are you defending your position then? If it's not ok, why do you maintain it is? The fact is we have killed many many many civilians. They have been targeted because the weapons are indiscriminate and the insurgents are gaining acceptance by the civilians. We brought that on ourselves by dropping cluster bombs and destroying hospitals and houses. Then we tortured the population. What would you do?

OBK #35

old300D is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome