Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Hitler, Jews; Bush, Mexicans

Quote:
Ammonium - 11/17/2005 6:11 PM

Quote:
430 - 11/17/2005 5:57 PM

Quote:
kvining - 11/17/2005 3:24 PM

I couldn't help but notice as I toured my AM dial this morning to listen to the usual bunch of radio fascists scream the right wing line of the day that the new topic is now how we are all supposed to be frightened by illegal aliens. Another page right out of Hitler's notebook. Things not going well? Need to take the populace's eye off the fact you are a fascist? Need some one to blame for all your troubles? Then whip up a scapegoat group! Beat up on them, call them names, scream for their arrest.

What makes it truly sickening is these guys have zero credibility on this issue. Aliens come here for jobs. The people that hire them are Republican corporate fat cats, and you ain't never going to see one of them prosecuted, that's for sure. The gun nuts who also call the shots in the GOP are paranoid of a national ID card system based on biometrics that will make it impossible to employ these guys, as the Germans are currently doing to solve their illegal alien problem. So what's the GOP to do? Let's just make those little brown guys EVIL! TERRORISTS! GANG MEMBERS! MY NANNY! (oops, forget that last one)
Because only rich people are Republicans. Only people that make it into corporate America are Repulicans.

My history is a bit rusty but I don't remember Hitler focusing on illegal aliens.

If you want to turn on a bunch of paranoid ranting filled with no facts and simple allegations, innuendos, designed to stir up emotions turn on Air America. I have never heard more hateful radio with more personal attacks than on this thing. By far worse than when the radio right was foaming at the mouth against Clinton.
I've decided your history down right sucks. Hitler turned the people against the Jews. He blaimed then for the trouble that Germany was in post WW1. It's pretty fair to say that the same situation is developing in this country around Mexicans. To paraphrase, it's the mexicans fault I don't have a job. They took my job away from me because A)they'll work for minimum wage and B) Do a better job and me and not bitch.

I'm going to guess you're still in highschool, probably go to Westminster or Lovett, and daddy bought you your SUV? Did I hit the nail on the head? I think I'm pretty close.
No shit that Hitler turned the populace against the Jewish population. That was not my question or statement. The Jews were not illegal aliens.

I don't hear anyone truly complaining that the illegals are taking jobs away. Not every illegal in this country is from Mexico by the way. Maybe I don't hear the complaining because I don't know anyone that is in competition for the same jobs as the illegals. Plus everyone knows that Americans are too f*ing lazy to do many of the menial jobs that illegals take. They would rather sponge off those of us that actually pay taxes.

You could not be much further off. What the hell is Lovette or Westminster?

Try reading a little more critically before you start throwing stones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 05:41 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ammonium

Quote:
430 - 11/17/2005 7:07 PM

Quote:
Ammonium - 11/17/2005 6:11 PM

Quote:
430 - 11/17/2005 5:57 PM

Quote:
kvining - 11/17/2005 3:24 PM

I couldn't help but notice as I toured my AM dial this morning to listen to the usual bunch of radio fascists scream the right wing line of the day that the new topic is now how we are all supposed to be frightened by illegal aliens. Another page right out of Hitler's notebook. Things not going well? Need to take the populace's eye off the fact you are a fascist? Need some one to blame for all your troubles? Then whip up a scapegoat group! Beat up on them, call them names, scream for their arrest.

What makes it truly sickening is these guys have zero credibility on this issue. Aliens come here for jobs. The people that hire them are Republican corporate fat cats, and you ain't never going to see one of them prosecuted, that's for sure. The gun nuts who also call the shots in the GOP are paranoid of a national ID card system based on biometrics that will make it impossible to employ these guys, as the Germans are currently doing to solve their illegal alien problem. So what's the GOP to do? Let's just make those little brown guys EVIL! TERRORISTS! GANG MEMBERS! MY NANNY! (oops, forget that last one)
Because only rich people are Republicans. Only people that make it into corporate America are Repulicans.

My history is a bit rusty but I don't remember Hitler focusing on illegal aliens.

If you want to turn on a bunch of paranoid ranting filled with no facts and simple allegations, innuendos, designed to stir up emotions turn on Air America. I have never heard more hateful radio with more personal attacks than on this thing. By far worse than when the radio right was foaming at the mouth against Clinton.
I've decided your history down right sucks. Hitler turned the people against the Jews. He blaimed then for the trouble that Germany was in post WW1. It's pretty fair to say that the same situation is developing in this country around Mexicans. To paraphrase, it's the mexicans fault I don't have a job. They took my job away from me because A)they'll work for minimum wage and B) Do a better job and me and not bitch.

I'm going to guess you're still in highschool, probably go to Westminster or Lovett, and daddy bought you your SUV? Did I hit the nail on the head? I think I'm pretty close.
No shit that Hitler turned the populace against the Jewish population. That was not my question or statement. The Jews were not illegal aliens.

I don't hear anyone truly complaining that the illegals are taking jobs away. Not every illegal in this country is from Mexico by the way. Maybe I don't hear the complaining because I don't know anyone that is in competition for the same jobs as the illegals. Plus everyone knows that Americans are too f*ing lazy to do many of the menial jobs that illegals take. They would rather sponge off those of us that actually pay taxes.

You could not be much further off. What the hell is Lovette or Westminster?

Try reading a little more critically before you start throwing stones.
Oh, I see, you're one of those people who think they're from Atlanta but really are not. My mistake.
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 08:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430

Quote:
Ammonium - 11/17/2005 7:41 PM

Oh, I see, you're one of those people who think they're from Atlanta but really are not. My mistake.
Think I am from Atlanta? Not sure what you mean. But no thank god I am not Georgia. I just live here now. The only thing that makes Atlanta good is most of the people are not from Georgia.

Did a quick Google on Lovette. Turns out it is a little school not all that far from me. Not sure why I should 1) know anything some school in this city and 2) why not knowing it implies that I am not from or in Atlanta. I personally have more important things to do than worry or wonder about an elementary or highschool in the area. Although you could not tell that by my wasting my time with this.

I apologize for offending you by insulting a couple of schools you could not get into.
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 10:29 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1989 300 TE

Sorry but the stupid morning crew you listen to does not hold a candle to Joseph Gerbals and the gang. That being said, neither does your comparison of Hitler to Bush. Come on, cut the crap...
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 10:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon

theres nothing i hate more than a person from atlanta.

stuck up trash. the whole lot.

This signature removed to protect the innocent.
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:14 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2005
Send a message via AIM to Ammonium

Quote:
iNeon - 11/18/2005 12:34 AM

theres nothing i hate more than a person from atlanta.

stuck up trash. the whole lot.
Georgia managed to remove segregation from out state constitution. How about you guys in Alabama?
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Send a message via AIM to iNeon Send a message via MSN to iNeon Send a message via Yahoo to iNeon

Our city was gifted to those wronged by segregation in reparations long ago.

P.S. I'm a fag; lets talk about discrimination now.

post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 05:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430

Quote:
iNeon - 11/18/2005 1:21 AM

Our city was gifted to those wronged by segregation in reparations long ago.

P.S. I'm a fag; lets talk about discrimination now.
Have you been to Atlanta? Maybe not with your above comments.
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 06:37 AM
BenzWorld Elite

once was enough.

post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 07:00 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Wasn't Atlanta the headquarters of the KKK back in the 60's and 70's? I thought I read that somewhere...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in