Another black eye for the Muslin community - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 04:33 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

Quote:
Shane - 11/7/2005 4:43 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/7/2005 11:34 AM

Quote:
Shane - 11/7/2005 11:25 AM

Sorry. I am in serious mode while at the office.[:I]
Damn, I was just setting fire to the key's over here, now I'm in a mood for fighting!!!



I know......BETTE MIDLER SUCKS!!!!

And so does Crate & Barrel!!!! :^P


I agree on both accounts. Try harder. Hint, insult my cars.
Nice Jeep. Looks even better since you took Granny and her rocking chair off the roof.

That's the largest collection of white trash Ferarri's I've ever seen. Due to your shameless hoarding, half of Tupelo's varsity football team has had to buy bus passes.

Corvettes......I suggest you drive those Chevy's to the Levee and then into the levee, preferably when the levvy is not dry.

And finally Caddilacs. What can I say about Cadillacs that hasn't been said by every two-bit, low-rent pimp and obese, Sicilian mafia lackey except I hope it came with the Durafab plastic seat covers?


psst..do you think I've masked my jealosy?

ThrillKill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 06:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

Quote:
Shabah - 11/7/2005 5:48 PM

Quote:
kvining - 11/7/2005 12:48 PM

For all of you cheering for blood, the current French Interior minister is the equivalent of a US redneck and has been giving them hell since they started this. Most think he will start shooting them shortly, so just be patient. If we are smart, we'll see our future in this. We are no different than France, with our underclass of Mexican slaves.
Hey got some ideas?
Concentration camps, mass execusion, mass deportation...
What do you think?
How about this: If you don't torch my store or my car then I wont put a load of shot in your ass.
Botnst is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 11:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
azimuth's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,369
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

Quote:
Botnst - 11/7/2005 8:57 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 11/7/2005 5:48 PM

Quote:
kvining - 11/7/2005 12:48 PM

For all of you cheering for blood, the current French Interior minister is the equivalent of a US redneck and has been giving them hell since they started this. Most think he will start shooting them shortly, so just be patient. If we are smart, we'll see our future in this. We are no different than France, with our underclass of Mexican slaves.
Hey got some ideas?
Concentration camps, mass execusion, mass
deportation...
What do you think?
How about this: If you don't torch my store or my car then I wont put a load of shot in your ass.

I prefer 00buck[:D]

aborted Shop Forum member

azimuth is offline  
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 12:03 AM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Posts: 41,649
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/7/2005 5:33 PM

Quote:
Shane - 11/7/2005 4:43 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/7/2005 11:34 AM

Quote:
Shane - 11/7/2005 11:25 AM

Sorry. I am in serious mode while at the office.[:I]
Damn, I was just setting fire to the key's over here, now I'm in a mood for fighting!!!



I know......BETTE MIDLER SUCKS!!!!

And so does Crate & Barrel!!!! :^P


I agree on both accounts. Try harder. Hint, insult my cars.
Nice Jeep. Looks even better since you took Granny and her rocking chair off the roof.

That's the largest collection of white trash Ferarri's I've ever seen. Due to your shameless hoarding, half of Tupelo's varsity football team has had to buy bus passes.

Corvettes......I suggest you drive those Chevy's to the Levee and then into the levee, preferably when the levvy is not dry.

And finally Caddilacs. What can I say about Cadillacs that hasn't been said by every two-bit, low-rent pimp and obese, Sicilian mafia lackey except I hope it came with the Durafab plastic seat covers?


psst..do you think I've masked my jealosy?
The Jeep's not mine. Nor the vettes. Damn, your strikin' out all over da place. But wait. The Cadillacs are. Now you've pissed me off. No one berates my caddy's. Fool! You live in Chicago! Ya think I ain't got connections there? Ya think some low lifes don't roam the streets there? [;)]
Shane is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 02:21 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
Gert's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: Mercedes G Brabus
Location: Belgium
Posts: 678
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

As seen on the evening-news on 07/11/2005 : 2 north-african teens, one wearing a 500 euro Diesel leather pilot jacket and one wearing 1000 euro Cartier sunglasses explaining why they just burned 5 cars : "we want to be able to go out every night, have 2 holidays to go to the motherland (Morrocco of course) and we don't want to do any dirty jobs like cleaning or driving a bus to earn the money for doing just that"... They also say they are very selective in which cars they burn : only cars and shops of infidels (non-muslims). How come poverty and injustice is always an excuse used by these people while christian immigrants often from the same country never seem to have any problems integrating into our western culture.
Gert is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 02:23 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
Gert's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: Mercedes G Brabus
Location: Belgium
Posts: 678
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

[QUOTE]kvining - 11/8/2005 6:48 PM

We are no different than France, with our underclass of Mexican slaves.[/QUOTE


Praise yourselfs lucky they aren't muslims...
Gert is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 11:28 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

[QUOTE]Gert - 11/8/2005 4:23 AM

Quote:
kvining - 11/8/2005 6:48 PM

We are no different than France, with our underclass of Mexican slaves.[/QUOTE


Praise yourselfs lucky they aren't muslims...
Some of us are quite different from the French.

Bot
Botnst is offline  
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

Quote:
Botnst - 11/8/2005 11:28 AM

Some of us are quite different from the French.

Bot
True, but Quebec, Haiti and Louisiana are actually French colonies, are they not?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
tiggerfink's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: 2004 SL500 2002 SLK320
Location: TN USA
Posts: 1,672
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

Quote:
Gert - 11/8/2005 3:21 AM

As seen on the evening-news on 07/11/2005 : 2 north-african teens, one wearing a 500 euro Diesel leather pilot jacket and one wearing 1000 euro Cartier sunglasses explaining why they just burned 5 cars : "we want to be able to go out every night, have 2 holidays to go to the motherland (Morrocco of course) and we don't want to do any dirty jobs like cleaning or driving a bus to earn the money for doing just that"... They also say they are very selective in which cars they burn : only cars and shops of infidels (non-muslims). How come poverty and injustice is always an excuse used by these people while christian immigrants often from the same country never seem to have any problems integrating into our western culture.
You are right; they just do not want to integrate with the western culture. I was poor once. I cleaned toilets, worked at Burger King, and dug ditches. But I worked hard and was proud doing it.

2002 SLK320
2004 SL500
tiggerfink is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome