Another black eye for the Muslin community - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 10:34 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Another black eye for the Muslin community

Quote:
Shane - 11/7/2005 11:25 AM

Sorry. I am in serious mode while at the office.[:I]
Damn, I was just setting fire to the key's over here, now I'm in a mood for fighting!!!

I know......BETTE MIDLER SUCKS!!!!

And so does Crate & Barrel!!!! :^P

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 10:48 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

For all of you cheering for blood, the current French Interior minister is the equivalent of a US redneck and has been giving them hell since they started this. Most think he will start shooting them shortly, so just be patient. If we are smart, we'll see our future in this. We are no different than France, with our underclass of Mexican slaves.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
kvining - 11/7/2005 12:48 PM

For all of you cheering for blood, the current French Interior minister is the equivalent of a US redneck and has been giving them hell since they started this. Most think he will start shooting them shortly, so just be patient. If we are smart, we'll see our future in this. We are no different than France, with our underclass of Mexican slaves.
*nods head in agreement* Harumph!

aborted Shop Forum member

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 12:53 PM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL

Quote:
kvining - 11/7/2005 5:48 PM

This only peripherally about poverty or racism, in my view. Rather, it is about rejection of western values in favour of an alternative ideology. In the last two weeks alone there have been muslim riots in Birmingham, England (alleged gang rape, result: several deaths), Denmark (magazine publication of cartoons) and finally many cities throughout France. The left's social model (and remember my politics are left of centre), that all antisocial behaviour is caused by poverty/discrimination is inadequate. The tragedy for Europe is that this will not be recognised until a true civil war is on our hands several years from now, as the demographic conquest proceeds. We will die of Political Correctness before admitting that a minority can be wrong about anything; no one will mention the elephant in the middle of the room. The army should have been used long before this stage - eleven nights for christ's sakes in multiple cities - would you tolerate this shit in the US? You guys would have been on the street yourselves using your firearms to protect your property. While the deaths in France are minimal so far (one old guy beaten to death), this is the shape of things to come.
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 01:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Hey, I'm not trying to make the "weenie liberal" case here, that they need a good tit sucking to get them back to peacefulness, in fact, I say shoot the bastards -they are clearly in insurrection and the French have a right to put a bullet up their asses. My comment is that this is what happens as a result of this new feature of the old democracies - the creation of some underbelly class to keep the toilets tidy at bargain rates, facilitated by easy immigration. My position is that the US should be an exclusive club, reserved for those born here or legally naturalized. Instead, our greedy capitalist pigs have riddled the laws with loopholes so they don't have to pay decent wages to US citizens, and can now hire illegals with impunity, with no danger of legal penalty, while they work Joe GOP into an ejaculation over the prospect of siccing the dogs and jackboots on the illegals themselves, even tho the real solution is to make it impossible for them to get jobs, so they won't come here. Employers who hire illegals should go to jail, not the stupid Mexicans themselves. Otherwise, this is our future. The French started letting the North Africans in to clean their toilets in the 50's - this is what they get. Our day will come.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 02:26 PM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL

My sentiments entirely.

You might find this piece from Spiegel interesting.

"We Aren't Going to Let Up! Are You Stupid?"

By Kim Rahir in Paris

The riots in France are spreading -- and not just to cities across the country. An intense debate is also taking place on the Internet. Many are horrified by the riots. Others are planning them.

AFP
A policeman in Paris walks next to a burning car on Sunday night.
Official Paris is in an uproar. For 11 straight days, riots have consumed Paris and now they are spreading across the country. French President Jacques Chirac finally broke his silence on Sunday night and went on television to talk to his shell-shocked fellow citizens.

But the real debate about the nightly riots is taking place far from the halls of power. It's taking place on the Internet. Here, people who normally would never come into contact with each other, are exchanging views on the violence. Others -- many of whom have been ignored by France for years -- have found a platform for their views. One blog, which has since been blocked, showed a photo of a burning car. Beneath the picture was the sentence, "Good job people."

The first reaction of the blog www.bouna93.skyblog.com was that of solidarity with the two youths who were electrocuted to death on October 27 after apparently trying to hide from police in an electricity substation. Beneath the headline, "In memory of Bouna and Ziad," readers were invited to enter their own messages. Hundreds of entries speak of sadness for the two teens who died so young. "We love you. May your souls rest in peace. We are thinking of you," one reads.

The messages are mostly written in chat jargon full of abbreviations and grammatical errors. "May Allah lead you into Paradise," reads one message addressed to the two boys. Another writes, "electricity, that's painful, I'm afraid."

But almost as soon as the riots started in the neighborhood of Clichy-sous-Bois, other messages of solidarity quickly followed. "Thank you Clichy! Montfermeil is with you," read one. Another read simply, "Courage Sevran, we are with you," when that neighborhood became the target of rioting. Photos soon joined the messages, many of them showing burning cars and police officers chasing down rioters. Not all of it was to the liking of the providers -- the blog www.bouns93.skyblog.com was quickly blocked, "because the rules weren't respected."

Doing the work the French don't want to

But the entries that remain tell a story of rage, sadness and incomprehension. "Why are we angry," one entry asks? "Because my father was brought here 30 years ago to do the work that the French didn't want to do. He was stuck into a housing project. He managed to move his ass and we managed to escape the projects, but all those who didn't move their asses are still stuck in the projects and they are full of rage."

Night after night, more and more cars are going up in flames and the unrest is spreading like a brush fire across the entire country. The residents of the poverty-stricken suburbs protest against the violence in marches or try to form citizen groups to calm the enraged teens. On the Internet, though, there are other, more ominous voices to be found. One entry, for example, from the provocatively-named "pureporc," is filled with anti-Islamic and racist insults. The next entry in the list reads simply, "Are we actually in France?"

And there is no doubt: The anger of the immigrant teens in the ghettos and their wild rioting has enraged many others. Their fury has resulted in dozens of racist and inhuman entries in numerous blogs. Dozens of entries merely point out what "idiots" the two teens must have been to try hiding in a transfer station.

But just as the Internet has proven useful to those wanting to vent their frustration and anger at the violence enveloping France, others -- those involved in the violence -- have found the Internet a useful organizational tool. Plans for further attacks have made their appearances in different blogs -- like that from "Brahim." "Nice work people," he writes. "The cops are petrified of us, everything must burn, starting Monday, the operation 'Midnight Sun' starts, tell everyone else, rendezvous for Momo and Abdul in Zone 4 ... jihad Islamia Allah Akhbar."

User "Samir's" message is just as threatening. "You don't really think that we're going to stop now? Are you stupid? It will continue, non-stop. We aren't going to let up. The French won't do anything and soon, we will be in the majority here."
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 02:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Quote:
TK: The "Muslins" could be the fabric of our nation.
TK, you kill me. ROLF!!![:D][:D]
Personally, though, I prefer percale. Martha has me brainwashed.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 03:16 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 2006 ML350

Quote:
jjl - 11/7/2005 3:26 PM

My sentiments entirely.

You might find this piece from Spiegel interesting.

"We Aren't Going to Let Up! Are You Stupid?"

By Kim Rahir in Paris

The riots in France are spreading -- and not just to cities across the country. An intense debate is also taking place on the Internet. Many are horrified by the riots. Others are planning them.

AFP
A policeman in Paris walks next to a burning car on Sunday night.
Official Paris is in an uproar. For 11 straight days, riots have consumed Paris and now they are spreading across the country. French President Jacques Chirac finally broke his silence on Sunday night and went on television to talk to his shell-shocked fellow citizens.

But the real debate about the nightly riots is taking place far from the halls of power. It's taking place on the Internet. Here, people who normally would never come into contact with each other, are exchanging views on the violence. Others -- many of whom have been ignored by France for years -- have found a platform for their views. One blog, which has since been blocked, showed a photo of a burning car. Beneath the picture was the sentence, "Good job people."

The first reaction of the blog www.bouna93.skyblog.com was that of solidarity with the two youths who were electrocuted to death on October 27 after apparently trying to hide from police in an electricity substation. Beneath the headline, "In memory of Bouna and Ziad," readers were invited to enter their own messages. Hundreds of entries speak of sadness for the two teens who died so young. "We love you. May your souls rest in peace. We are thinking of you," one reads.

The messages are mostly written in chat jargon full of abbreviations and grammatical errors. "May Allah lead you into Paradise," reads one message addressed to the two boys. Another writes, "electricity, that's painful, I'm afraid."

But almost as soon as the riots started in the neighborhood of Clichy-sous-Bois, other messages of solidarity quickly followed. "Thank you Clichy! Montfermeil is with you," read one. Another read simply, "Courage Sevran, we are with you," when that neighborhood became the target of rioting. Photos soon joined the messages, many of them showing burning cars and police officers chasing down rioters. Not all of it was to the liking of the providers -- the blog www.bouns93.skyblog.com was quickly blocked, "because the rules weren't respected."

Doing the work the French don't want to

But the entries that remain tell a story of rage, sadness and incomprehension. "Why are we angry," one entry asks? "Because my father was brought here 30 years ago to do the work that the French didn't want to do. He was stuck into a housing project. He managed to move his ass and we managed to escape the projects, but all those who didn't move their asses are still stuck in the projects and they are full of rage."

Night after night, more and more cars are going up in flames and the unrest is spreading like a brush fire across the entire country. The residents of the poverty-stricken suburbs protest against the violence in marches or try to form citizen groups to calm the enraged teens. On the Internet, though, there are other, more ominous voices to be found. One entry, for example, from the provocatively-named "pureporc," is filled with anti-Islamic and racist insults. The next entry in the list reads simply, "Are we actually in France?"

And there is no doubt: The anger of the immigrant teens in the ghettos and their wild rioting has enraged many others. Their fury has resulted in dozens of racist and inhuman entries in numerous blogs. Dozens of entries merely point out what "idiots" the two teens must have been to try hiding in a transfer station.

But just as the Internet has proven useful to those wanting to vent their frustration and anger at the violence enveloping France, others -- those involved in the violence -- have found the Internet a useful organizational tool. Plans for further attacks have made their appearances in different blogs -- like that from "Brahim." "Nice work people," he writes. "The cops are petrified of us, everything must burn, starting Monday, the operation 'Midnight Sun' starts, tell everyone else, rendezvous for Momo and Abdul in Zone 4 ... jihad Islamia Allah Akhbar."

User "Samir's" message is just as threatening. "You don't really think that we're going to stop now? Are you stupid? It will continue, non-stop. We aren't going to let up. The French won't do anything and soon, we will be in the majority here."
Nice and scary read... What are the chances of the same thing happening here in USA...!!

Thanks, D.

2006 ML 350 - Black, Appearance Package, Navigation System, Entertainment Package, Sunroof Package, Heated Seats, IPod Integration
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 03:43 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/7/2005 11:34 AM

Quote:
Shane - 11/7/2005 11:25 AM

Sorry. I am in serious mode while at the office.[:I]
Damn, I was just setting fire to the key's over here, now I'm in a mood for fighting!!!

I know......BETTE MIDLER SUCKS!!!!

And so does Crate & Barrel!!!! :^P
I agree on both accounts. Try harder. Hint, insult my cars.
post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 03:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
kvining - 11/7/2005 12:48 PM

Hey got some ideas?
Concentration camps, mass execusion, mass deportation...
What do you think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in