Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 03:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Naomilla2.0's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Location: Level 42
Posts: 4,717
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
DARKTECH - 11/2/2005 1:41 PM

A guy who is for chopping babies up into little pieces is a nutcase murderer. If the woman dont want the babies she should keep her legs closed.There are times where it is different like rape or incest. It shouldnt be used for someones bad judgment or too much too drink.
Darn it, another candidate I missed on my poll of those having difficulty getting laid.

You sir, type like you've had "too much too drink" or is it a just a manifestation of your retardedness? It's also sad that your poor English has to be pointed out by a non-native speaker such as myself.

.
.
.
.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

.
Naomilla2.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 03:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
old300D's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
tiggerfink - 11/2/2005 1:27 PM

Not all Republicans believe in pro life. From my view most Republicans believe in abortions, right to die, and gay rights.

The down fall of the Republican Party will be that small extreme right wing bible toting group that thinks that they represent all Republicans. If they get their way, they will require all women not to show their ankles.
True dat.

OBK #35

old300D is offline  
post #33 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 04:00 PM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1982 300SD
Location: Bel AIr, MD
Posts: 692
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

You are saying that the father of an unborn baby has no rights? I find that morally repugnant!
Besides, KV, you mischaracterize his position to suit your political agenda.
MS Fowler is offline  
post #34 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 04:20 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
Naomilla2.0 - 11/2/2005 4:26 PM

Quote:
DARKTECH - 11/2/2005 1:41 PM

A guy who is for chopping babies up into little pieces is a nutcase murderer. If the woman dont want the babies she should keep her legs closed.There are times where it is different like rape or incest. It shouldnt be used for someones bad judgment or too much too drink.
Darn it, another candidate I missed on my poll of those having difficulty getting laid.

You sir, type like you've had "too much too drink" or is it a just a manifestation of your retardedness? It's also sad that your poor English has to be pointed out by a non-native speaker such as myself.
Native Speaker'
i'll go away now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46_1650737_112200562039PM.jpg (65.5 KB, 29 views)

ThrillKill is offline  
post #35 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 04:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
old300D's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Location: Denver
Posts: 3,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
MS Fowler - 11/2/2005 4:00 PM

You are saying that the father of an unborn baby has no rights? I find that morally repugnant!
Besides, KV, you mischaracterize his position to suit your political agenda.
Haha, that's funny, and typical black/white thinking too. Of course a father has rights, just fewer than the mother when it comes to a baby SHE is carrying (like GS said, it's HER body). And an estranged or abusive fatehr would have fewer still, or maybe even none in extreme circumstances like he's in jail.

See grey.

OBK #35

old300D is offline  
post #36 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 05:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
MS Fowler - 11/2/2005 5:00 PM

You are saying that the father of an unborn baby has no rights?
Yup.

As far as moral repugnancy goes, I find it repugnant that some man would like to tell ME what to do with MY body. And not only repugnant, but arrogant. Who the hell do you men think you are??!! As long as it's inside me, it's mine to keep or toss.

Ahhhh, but we've been here before, haven't we MS? Let's keep it civil and just agree to never shag each other, ok?[:)]


Jillian80 is offline  
post #37 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 05:48 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
DARKTECH's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Posts: 126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/2/2005 6:20 PM

Quote:
Naomilla2.0 - 11/2/2005 4:26 PM

Quote:
DARKTECH - 11/2/2005 1:41 PM

A guy who is for chopping babies up into little pieces is a nutcase murderer. If the woman dont want the babies she should keep her legs closed.There are times where it is different like rape or incest. It shouldnt be used for someones bad judgment or too much too drink.
Darn it, another candidate I missed on my poll of those having difficulty getting laid.

You sir, type like you've had "too much too drink" or is it a just a manifestation of your retardedness? It's also sad that your poor English has to be pointed out by a non-native speaker such as myself.
Native Speaker'
i'll go away now.
Are you making fun of me because I am black I didn't think people here were racist I guess I was wrong.
DARKTECH is offline  
post #38 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 05:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
DARKTECH - 11/2/2005 6:48 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/2/2005 6:20 PM

Quote:
Naomilla2.0 - 11/2/2005 4:26 PM

Quote:
DARKTECH - 11/2/2005 1:41 PM

A guy who is for chopping babies up into little pieces is a nutcase murderer. If the woman dont want the babies she should keep her legs closed.There are times where it is different like rape or incest. It shouldnt be used for someones bad judgment or too much too drink.
Darn it, another candidate I missed on my poll of those having difficulty getting laid.

You sir, type like you've had "too much too drink" or is it a just a manifestation of your retardedness? It's also sad that your poor English has to be pointed out by a non-native speaker such as myself.
Native Speaker'
i'll go away now.
Are you making fun of me because I am black I didn't think people here were racist I guess I was wrong.
FWIW, I had no idea that you're black and it wouldn't make a hill of beans' difference anyway. I can't really speak for Thrillkill, but I'm fairly certain that he had no intention of offending you.[:)]

P.S. Please use punctuation or I will make fun of you.[}:)]
Jillian80 is offline  
post #39 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 06:19 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
DARKTECH - 11/2/2005 6:48 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 11/2/2005 6:20 PM

Quote:
Naomilla2.0 - 11/2/2005 4:26 PM

Quote:
DARKTECH - 11/2/2005 1:41 PM

A guy who is for chopping babies up into little pieces is a nutcase murderer. If the woman dont want the babies she should keep her legs closed.There are times where it is different like rape or incest. It shouldnt be used for someones bad judgment or too much too drink.
Darn it, another candidate I missed on my poll of those having difficulty getting laid.

You sir, type like you've had "too much too drink" or is it a just a manifestation of your retardedness? It's also sad that your poor English has to be pointed out by a non-native speaker such as myself.
Native Speaker'
i'll go away now.
Are you making fun of me because I am black I didn't think people here were racist I guess I was wrong.
WTF are you talking about dude?
Oh heh, the native guy with the speaker in his stomach, lol. It's a native speaker, get it? I couldn't find any Injun pictures ok?

ThrillKill is offline  
post #40 of 60 (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 08:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
RE: Bush decides he wants a nutcase instead of a crony on the Supreme Court

Quote:
Jillian80 - 11/2/2005 7:30 PM

Quote:
MS Fowler - 11/2/2005 5:00 PM

You are saying that the father of an unborn baby has no rights?
Yup.

As far as moral repugnancy goes, I find it repugnant that some man would like to tell ME what to do with MY body. And not only repugnant, but arrogant. Who the hell do you men think you are??!! As long as it's inside me, it's mine to keep or toss.

Ahhhh, but we've been here before, haven't we MS? Let's keep it civil and just agree to never shag each other, ok?[:)]

I think if you, MS Fowler, feel you need to have that control you should advertise that you are not interested in fucking unless the woman agrees to grant you that control. The fact that you would likely never get laid as a result would just increase the odds for the rest of us who are really not that concerned about losing control of the situation. I have a hard time figuring how this could be so vitally important - it establishes only that you are more concerned with control than you are with providing a suitable environment to lovingly raise children. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome