post #41 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005, 06:31 PM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Oh how 5 years changes things..

My take on it is that the girl seen what you were driving and she seen $$$. When you were worthless as a status symbol to her then, she blew you off, however, since you seem to be somewhat successful, you're now desirable to have around (can you say GOLD DIGGER?).

Now that I've said that, I don't think you should have treated her like shit because she did you 5 years ago. You could have let her down a little easy and expressed disinterest. Furthermore, if you really didn't want anything to do with her, you should have never led her on by talking to her to begin with.

We all do a lot of growing up all our lives. You will look back on this in another 5 and might regret doing that to her, or it could take 10 to do it. All the same, we were all born with nothing and in the end we will die. What will become of all our financial wealth then?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005, 06:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
cmitchprint - 10/30/2005 8:31 PM

My take on it is that the girl seen what you were driving and she seen $$$. When you were worthless as a status symbol to her then, she blew you off, however, since you seem to be somewhat successful, you're now desirable to have around (can you say GOLD DIGGER?).

Now that I've said that, I don't think you should have treated her like shit because she did you 5 years ago. You could have let her down a little easy and expressed disinterest. Furthermore, if you really didn't want anything to do with her, you should have never led her on by talking to her to begin with.

We all do a lot of growing up all our lives. You will look back on this in another 5 and might regret doing that to her, or it could take 10 to do it. All the same, we were all born with nothing and in the end we will die. What will become of all our financial wealth then?
I will horde the wealth to bribe Satan to let me have all the whores that came on board, oops, I am not Snips. In any case I think I will be there too if such a place exists. Hey Snips maybe I can bully you there so you can get back at me when you are reincarnated as a farm animal, I know what I will be my fortune teller told me I will be a worm, so I thik a chicken will be a great return for you...
post #43 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005, 06:39 PM
worst mod in BW history

Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Botnst - 10/30/2005 7:13 PM

Quote:
GermanStar - 10/30/2005 6:36 PM

People inflict pain upon themselves -- there's no good reason for you to help that process along. That said, it's tough to have a real feel for the situation you've described. For one thing, the line she threw at you could be taken more than one way. For another, it's likely that neither of you are the same people you were five years ago. Perhaps you've gained confidence, perhaps she's softened. You can't just continue a converstion with a five year pause. If you let her hurt your feelings that badly five years ago, that's your fault, not hers.

In any case, if you're running a race and you get lapped by your friend's little brother, he doesn't have to say a word for you to know you just got your ass handed to you.
Excellent!
Truer words of wisdom have not been spoken here.
I'm really glad I didn't say "you should have gotten a b.j. first", or I really would have looked like a dolt.

post #44 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005, 06:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
ThrillKill - 10/30/2005 8:39 PM

Quote:
Botnst - 10/30/2005 7:13 PM

Quote:
GermanStar - 10/30/2005 6:36 PM

People inflict pain upon themselves -- there's no good reason for you to help that process along. That said, it's tough to have a real feel for the situation you've described. For one thing, the line she threw at you could be taken more than one way. For another, it's likely that neither of you are the same people you were five years ago. Perhaps you've gained confidence, perhaps she's softened. You can't just continue a converstion with a five year pause. If you let her hurt your feelings that badly five years ago, that's your fault, not hers.

In any case, if you're running a race and you get lapped by your friend's little brother, he doesn't have to say a word for you to know you just got your ass handed to you.
Excellent!
Truer words of wisdom have not been spoken here.
I'm really glad I didn't say "you should have gotten a b.j. first", or I really would have looked like a dolt.
Why not, that's a ligitimate offer. I would have asked for a bj what's wrong with that?
post #45 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-30-2005, 08:59 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

Quote:
Jillian80 - 10/30/2005 4:41 PM

Quote:
snips - 10/30/2005 4:22 PM

Why should I have to be "classy" and be the bigger man? She made me feel like shit and a loser so I am supposed to be classy to her? She talked to me because she thought "Wow here comes a sucker to take care of me and my bastard kid, I should now pretend to like him".
So, you think the way she treated you was shitty? You did the same to her, so what does that make you?

The best revenge is living well. What better way to get back at her than to act completely unaffected by her previous nastiness?
So true.
post #46 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:09 AM
AMSOIL300CDT

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

Quote:
snips - 10/30/2005 6:37 PM

Quote:
danwatt - 10/30/2005 4:59 PM

Well, I can understand why nobody has liked snips and everybody has treated him like shit. It's because you suck as a human snips. Seems like you went from 17 years old to 12. I don't know how, ask Stephen Hawking.
I mean "everyone" in reference to High School. I am not the most popular guy around town but I am not clearly as cool as someone who insults someone on the internet. But that's ok I can understand your anger, I probably accomplish more while taking a shit than you will in your entire life.
ha HA! Zing! [:0]
post #47 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:14 AM
AMSOIL300CDT

Quote:
Botnst - 10/30/2005 7:10 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 10/30/2005 5:42 PM

Because now she thinks you're a pompous ass....
She would be right.
i would say that that was the point, and now she knows how it feels........although evil, revenge can still feel sweet........
post #48 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:17 AM
AMSOIL300CDT

Quote:
Jillian80 - 10/30/2005 6:30 PM

Quote:
AMSOIL300CDT - 10/30/2005 5:30 PM

Quote:
Jillian80 - 10/30/2005 4:41 PM

Quote:
snips - 10/30/2005 4:22 PM

Why should I have to be "classy" and be the bigger man? She made me feel like shit and a loser so I am supposed to be classy to her? She talked to me because she thought "Wow here comes a sucker to take care of me and my bastard kid, I should now pretend to like him".
So, you think the way she treated you was shitty? You did the same to her, so what does that make you?

The best revenge is living well. What better way to get back at her than to act completely unaffected by her previous nastiness?
how is not wanting to have headaches with her, and someone ELSE'S kid, being shitty? isnt it normal for every man to want HIS OWN children, and not someone else's ....[?]
Amsoil, what the hell are you on about??[?]
i just want to know why a guy should have to be "obligated" towards some girl, just because she has a kid, and it would be the nice thing to do.....
post #49 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:20 AM
worst mod in BW history

Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

post #50 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-31-2005, 10:46 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1989 300 TE

Seems like you were kind of harsh. To bad you didn't tell her the same thing. What makes you think you have a chance with me. All and all, she will probably get over it or has already. Mom always said the way to get back at a girl was to be successful and untouchable. It shoulds like you gave it to her. She could have been nicer to you 5 years ago, but oh well. Such is life.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in