BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: KVining&Shabah one and the same

Quote:
Professor - 9/29/2005 11:32 AM

There is a major discrepancy in writing style between KV and Shabah. KV writes in a three-dimensional way (i.e. more depth) while Shabah’s writing is more like a single dimensional array (i.e. very superficial). Shabah is definitely foreign, just look at his sentences’ structures; unless KV is well versed in cloaking his writing, the two are not the same. However, it is possible to work backward. That is KV is an illusion and Shabah is the originator but I doubt it. From what I am gathering KV existed well before Shabah so that theory will not fly.
Now tcp_ML500 can pull that prank. He is well versed in French and I think had had ample foreign exposure. If I were a betting man I would go tcp, but I think tcp would have taken a persona diametrically opposite to himself because they both have some common denominators so this theory can be shot down too.
Now ThrillKill is a special case. He does Jillian80 very well and can be as direct as Shabah but ThrillKill is way smarter and has more in his arsenal. So I don’t think they are the same.
My money is riding on Alfa or jupiterpbc that they are the same person and that Shabah is one of them too. It’s a vicious triangle. I rest my case.
Go fish professori, why do I have to be anyone? I resent your assessment about the breadth and depth of my writing, have you actually seen most of my responses or you’re basing your opinion on whenever I hurl pseudo insults around? I don’t pretend to be a good writer but at least I am swimming in this pond with the natives and I think I am floating quite well thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 09:48 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Guess the poster

Who posted this writing?

[b][Yes GermanStar, just swap the words "the Governement of the Philippines" with Iraq or some other middle eastern soon to be under democratic rule (except for Israel as it is part of the United states or maybe the other way around, I don't know I am confused sometimes) in this quote below from the same senator a hundred years ago:
The Opposition tells us that we ought not to govern a people without their consent. I answer, The rule of liberty that all just government derives its authority from, the consent of the governed, applies only to those who are capable of self- government. I answer, We govern the Indians without their consent, we govern our territories without their consent, we govern our children without their consent. I answer, How do you assume that our government would be without their consent? Would not the people of the Philippines prefer the just, humane, civilizing government of this republic to the savage, bloody rule of pillage and extortion from which we have rescued them?
/b]
post #33 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 09:53 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

How about this one?

The dude had some principles when he started his cabinet tour of duty. By the end, playing the yes sir card got the best of him.
I wonder what's next? oil, arms or bs industry?
I would have voted for the dude as a pres/vp anyday prior to this stint.

post #34 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:12 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Guess the poster

Quote:
guage - 9/29/2005 10:48 PM

Who posted this writing?

[b][Yes GermanStar, just swap the words "the Governement of the Philippines" with Iraq or some other middle eastern soon to be under democratic rule (except for Israel as it is part of the United states or maybe the other way around, I don't know I am confused sometimes) in this quote below from the same senator a hundred years ago:
The Opposition tells us that we ought not to govern a people without their consent. I answer, The rule of liberty that all just government derives its authority from, the consent of the governed, applies only to those who are capable of self- government. I answer, We govern the Indians without their consent, we govern our territories without their consent, we govern our children without their consent. I answer, How do you assume that our government would be without their consent? Would not the people of the Philippines prefer the just, humane, civilizing government of this republic to the savage, bloody rule of pillage and extortion from which we have rescued them?
/b]
Him smokem heap big weed.

post #35 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:32 AM
BenzWorld Elite

guage:
Quote:

Who posted this writing?

/b]

How about this one?

The dude had some principles when he started his cabinet tour of duty. By the end, playing the yes sir card got the best of him.
WHAT’S YOUR POINT?
post #36 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:36 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Shabah - 9/30/2005 8:32 AM

guage:
Quote:

Who posted this writing?

/b]

How about this one?

WHAT’S YOUR POINT?

post #37 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Quoted: 86 Post(s)

Quote:
WHAT’S YOUR POINT?
That's why you can't have your VoIP chat room. The YELLING would prevent us from hearing each other.

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
post #38 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 08:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 9/30/2005 9:51 AM

Quote:
WHAT’S YOUR POINT?
That's why you can't have your VoIP chat room. The YELLING would prevent us from hearing each other.
Yeah I know, but he irritated me. Like what is he trying to to accomplish by that? link me to another forum member because of what I said?
post #39 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 08:27 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 9/30/2005 9:01 AM

Yeah I know, but he irritated me. Like what is he trying to to accomplish by that? link me to another forum member because of what I said?
Awwwwwww don't worry about it K...er....I mean Shabah. They all think I'm a man! As if!!!

[}:)][:)]
post #40 of 119 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 08:28 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Quoted: 86 Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 9/30/2005 9:01 AM

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 9/30/2005 9:51 AM

Quote:
WHAT’S YOUR POINT?
Here's a rule for you (that I can't live by):
Ignore the imbeciles.

I can't imagine that we are here to attempt to change people's mind, not when they are so entrenched and often than not, closed to dialogue, and irrational.

Before anyone I care about here gets offended, I do not mean to say that people of different political sensibilities are irrationally entrenched in a flawed thought process, when I happen to disagree with them. I believe that I would enjoy equally a relationship with kvining or with Botnst, (I would also give Alfa a try, he can't possibly be all that he projects and professes to be).

We all (well, almost) have something to bring to the table, people from all backgrounds and convictions (religious or political), here, in life, in politics and in government. Red and Black (as in political colors) extremists not withstanding.

That is not to say that we can't burst in flames and douze the incompetent who can't defend his/her (is there really a female here, besides Webwench and Buster's the Boy!) opinion. But we should be ablt to respect those who disagree and can defend their position.

We can have good fun, clean or steering the crap, irritate, exhasperate, but also, we often learn from each other, in agreements and in disagreements. I know I have, and this is why I come back.

I wish jjl would educate us, especially now that we have his credentials, in addition to giving us pointers on what to read. Not that BW-OT should become a web university or a book of the month club, but for the willing, and I think I can count a bunch in our club, an educated and educative discussion a week would be well received.

Some do get all wet in the pants by computing ThrillKill's daily average post count, or threaten kvining. Sad individuals really! Who would want to be in their shoes? Correcting them or reasoning with them is not an option. Yeah, I wish I had enough intelligence to ignore the imbeciles.

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in