Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1988 560Sl
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Hidden Danger...

The Covington-Wills Journal of Technology, 2005

There exists today, an all-too-common threat assialing our nation, which has all but been ignored in the mainstream media. Scientists have been aware of this problem for years, but have not been successful in convincing people of the dire nature of this ever-present danger. We have seen it in the Midwest, in Missouri and Illnois, in California and the Carolinas. Even in small towns like Fort Payne, Alabama, this threat has reared its ugly head.

What is this threat? It is the un-checked, unbridled overproduction of Di-hydrogen Oxide. In the middle 90s, overproduction of this chemical cost the US taxpayers millions of dollars in disaster clean-up, and cost hundreds of lives. Property damages in the millions have and still occur in California in the hill country, as well as the Smoky Mountains in the Carolinas. Even now, in the aftermath of Katrina, the results of this irresponsible excess production of Di-hydrogen Oxide is causing massive clean-up costs to an already staggering remediation effort there. Wherever this chemical is produced to excess, disaster seems to follow.

Previous administrations have done nothing to stop it. The present administration has not even seen fit to address this national problem. We, as a nation are faced with a tremendous crisis. If this condition is allowed to continue unchecked, thousands of lives will be at risk, and billions of dollars will be spent in clean-up activities as communities affected directly will be quickly overwhelmed.

All readers are encouraged to study up on the effects of overproducion of this chemical and to evaluate if and where in their communities problems could arise. Write your local government agencies and check if appropriate plans are in existance to protect you, your families, and your fellow citizens. As the Federal Government has shown time and again it will not take action to curb this malady, it is up to the citizens of this nation to take charge of our destiny in this matter.

staff writer

RM Smith www.rmsmithco.com

Where is it again that we are going... And why are we in a handbasket?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 11:02 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ammonium
RE: Hidden Danger...

I'm good, I've got my floaties ready to go
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 06:15 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

It also causes clean air problems. This compound of oxygen can prevent one from breathing clean air causing them to suffocate with advanced pneumonia like symptoms.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 07:14 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Significant scientific discovery.

Quote:
Ears - 9/20/2005 11:49 PM

The Covington-Wills Journal of Technology, 2005

There exists today, an all-too-common threat assialing our nation, which has all but been ignored in the mainstream media. Scientists have been aware of this problem for years, but have not been successful in convincing people of the dire nature of this ever-present danger. We have seen it in the Midwest, in Missouri and Illnois, in California and the Carolinas. Even in small towns like Fort Payne, Alabama, this threat has reared its ugly head.

What is this threat? It is the un-checked, unbridled overproduction of Di-hydrogen Oxide. In the middle 90s, overproduction of this chemical cost the US taxpayers millions of dollars in disaster clean-up, and cost hundreds of lives. Property damages in the millions have and still occur in California in the hill country, as well as the Smoky Mountains in the Carolinas. Even now, in the aftermath of Katrina, the results of this irresponsible excess production of Di-hydrogen Oxide is causing massive clean-up costs to an already staggering remediation effort there. Wherever this chemical is produced to excess, disaster seems to follow.

Previous administrations have done nothing to stop it. The present administration has not even seen fit to address this national problem. We, as a nation are faced with a tremendous crisis. If this condition is allowed to continue unchecked, thousands of lives will be at risk, and billions of dollars will be spent in clean-up activities as communities affected directly will be quickly overwhelmed.

All readers are encouraged to study up on the effects of overproducion of this chemical and to evaluate if and where in their communities problems could arise. Write your local government agencies and check if appropriate plans are in existance to protect you, your families, and your fellow citizens. As the Federal Government has shown time and again it will not take action to curb this malady, it is up to the citizens of this nation to take charge of our destiny in this matter.
staff writer
A direct benefit from our expenditures in the space program:

NASA scientist have been able to synthesize matter than only exists in liquid state. It cannot be frozen, will not vaporize, no sublimation, just liquid (it is suspected that cheap imitations will be easy to spot given these constraints). Completely innocuous, it will have numerous applications in our everyday life. It also is a perfect (universal) solvent.

This product is still being tested in labs of most major university campuses, but the FDA should approve commercialization faily quickly.
Cost will be somewhat prohibitive at first, but the belief is that the usefulness of the product should not prevent it from extraordinarily well adopted right at market launch.
A name has already been decided on (patents, registered trademarks and copyrights are pending), look for it to be commercialized under the name hot water.

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 12:41 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 2006 E500, 2013 S550 and a retired 88 SDL

You scoff, but I am a victim of its debilitating effects, I have it on the knee through no fault of my own. I told the doctor I've never ingested the compound he's said it’s because of all of the freakin ice.

I think I need a telethon.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 02:52 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Sep 2005

I'm calling Showtime on you for plagarizing. Teller might be a weakling but Penn will kick ass & take names.[:)]
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 08:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Fart in the night
Oh what a plight
Gases in the air
Oh what a flair
Di-hydrogen Oxide
Watch my buttcheeks collide
Who’s gonna do the clean up?
Maybe I should shut up.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:03 PM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

A careless young chemist named Ace,
Combined the wrong acid with base.
The town was aghast
at the strength of the blast,
that parted the nose from his face!

If only he had been playing with HOH!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:22 PM
worst mod in BW history

Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Arty Farty
Had a Party
Everyone was there
Suzie Floozey
Blew a Doozey
And we all went out for air

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 09:49 PM
AMSOIL300CDT

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

ok, so i'm still unclear, on what its industrial use is.....[?]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in