Bush only three points from from tying Carter's record for lowest approval rating - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Alfa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: Bush only three points from from tying Carter's record for lowest approval rating

Loathed him so much they had top ranking scumbags
meet.
Set up Northern training camps.

I don't believe for one minute that he likes the view from his cave when he looks out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
RE: Bush only three points from from tying Carter's record for lowest approval rating

Quote:
Alfa - 9/22/2005 11:42 AM

meet.

I don't believe for one minute that he likes the view from his cave when he looks out.

There is an old saying -- "the enemy of my enemy..." But the fact is that Saddam wouldn't have it. Are you suggesting that there were Al Qaeada training camps under Saddam's control in Iraq prior to 9/11? Prove it. As proof, I'll gladly accept any two well-known sources without a strong bias. Chucky says there were Al Qaeda camps in Baghdad, and that Saddam had nukes. Prove any one of those points, and I'll switch sides right before your very eyes.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #33 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Alfa

To be honest with you, I don’t want you on my side.
But I’ll research the time line of the camps.
post #34 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 01:01 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: 2007 S550 Sport
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Chucky300 Send a message via Yahoo to Chucky300

Quote:
Alfa - 9/22/2005 2:57 PM

To be honest with you, I don’t want you on my side.
But I’ll research the time line of the camps.
Sadaam had Nukes, or was BUILDING nukes, as per the UN violated resolutions. Stop already. Maybe you need to ask yourself, why on EARTH are you defending a man who is now being charged BY HIS OWN PEOPLE for slaughtering COUNTLESS innocent people. You attack us, and our president for doing the same..... You are comparing our leader to Saadam?

post #35 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Alfa

Quote:
ThrillKill - 9/22/2005 1:27 PM

Quote:
Alfa - 9/22/2005 1:21 PM

I also wonder why we have not heard from Ussama?
Why do you think we have not.
Did Afghanistan just hold some type of Free Elections or something?

I heard he was starting up a new club in Germany, and he's also got himself a hottie!
Thrill;
Please remove bottom photo, Shane finds it
Offensive that he wasn't invited.
post #36 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
Chucky300 - 9/22/2005 12:01 PM

Sadaam had Nukes, or was BUILDING nukes, as per the UN violated resolutions.
Oh OK -- yup, that's proof alright. I forgot about the 'Chucky said so' rule. I'm convinced.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #37 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
Chucky300 - 9/22/2005 12:01 PM

Maybe you need to ask yourself, why on EARTH are you defending a man who is now being charged BY HIS OWN PEOPLE for slaughtering COUNTLESS innocent people. You attack us, and our president for doing the same..... You are comparing our leader to Saadam?
Are you off your meds or something? Please refer to the post to which this pertains... I don't recall doing that. Perhaps I'm off my meds...

post #38 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 01:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Quoted: 61 Post(s)

Quote:
Chucky300 - 9/22/2005 1:31 PM

Quote:
lovemyc280 - 9/22/2005 1:26 PM

Quote:
Chucky300 - 9/22/2005 1:05 PM

Quote:
GermanStar - 9/22/2005 12:56 PM

Did you see or hear rumors of an Iraqi invasion force threatening North America? I didn't see one single U-Boat... Did you feel personally threatened by Iraq? Were you building air raid bunkers like Americans were back in the '60s? Face it -- we didn't exactly slay a dragon, we swatted a fly -- and killed tens of thousands of innocents in the process.
And yet....if we DIDNT invade Iraq, and a terrorist used a nuclear weapon on our city given to him by Saddams regime... you would Call for the trial of George W. Bush for NOT acting when he had the chance..... That is what the liberals did after 9/11. WHERE WAS OUR PRESIDENT WHEN HE COULD HAVE STOPPED AL QUAIDA? Why not ask that question to Mr. Bubba Clinton who watched COUNTLESS attacks on our intersts.... one being on the WTC first. Just cut the crap. This country is doing what it has to do...You dont like it? Do what this country gives you the right to do.... VOTE in the next election for the candidate YOU feel will be better suited for the job.
Strawman alert!

There were two terror attacks that took place during the Clinton administration that I can recall. Both groups of people that committed these crimes are in jail now. Under Clinton they were hunted down and taken into custody. On the other hand we had two terror attacks at the beginning of Bush's term. Neither of which have been brought to justice.

Speaking up is another one of our many rights in this great country. I can say whatever I like about our dismal leadership right now. If you don't like it, too bad pal!
Yes - that is right, You must seriously believe that putting 4 men in prison has solved our problems.... Further.... PAL.... Why not look up the facts, it was PAKISTAN who found the men who blew up the trade center first..... NOT mr. Clinton....I shall speak up as well, Sir.
If Pakistan handed over BL you wouldn't be saying that about Bush. The facts are those men who master minded the first attack on the WTC sit in jail, as well as the Oklahoma city bombing. Both domestic and international terrorists sitting in jail under Clintons term.

You are still building a strawman to tear down as Clinton has nothing to do with W's lack of leadership skills. Going into Iraq makes Osama happy as a clam, since he knows we aren't looking for him.
post #39 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 01:21 PM
Alfa

Zarqawi has ties to al-Qaeda.
Zarqawi's camp was in Iraq.
Or is that time line in "02"?

Then there is Ahmed Hikmat Shakir
Col in the Fedayeen Saddam.
post #40 of 146 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 01:22 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '01 C320
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Alfa - 9/22/2005 2:42 PM

meet.

Are talking about when Rumsfeld met with Saddam?

Also the northern training camps you are referring to, I believe, were run by Ansar Al Islam in the KURDISH north which was not under Saddam's control. It was under the UN's control. So don't try and BS us with this Saddam had terrorist training camp crap. If we thought that Ansar Al Islam was a threat we could've done something about it without invading the whole damn country.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in