Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Dumbing it up

Quote:
MarcusF - 9/28/2005 3:54 AM

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 9/27/2005 9:29 AM
Did he allow for the possibility that some of the "interdependent" subsystems evolved not in parallel, but as specializations within an originally unique system?
If you’re proposing that a living creature began with a working, all encompassing system, and then evolved such as to have independent subsystems, that introduces several other problems, but lets look at this quandary first; organization. How did the single system know which changes were required to become subsystems without design? A combination small intestine / large intestine wouldn’t have the intelligence required to perform the split into two subsystems. Without the intelligence, I’d have to believe that conflict resolution can occur without outside influence. The service departments at Mercedes dealerships are based on the premise that conflict resolution doesn’t happen on it’s own. Without intelligent design, we have chance molecular movement. Are you saying complex interdependent subsystems could possibly be the result of chance molecular movement? If not, and there is no intelligent design, what other option is there?
Marcus, you don't have the first idea about evolution. That's fine (personally I would read instead of visiting a MB forum), but then making a jump to divine intervention shows that you probably don't really want to know anyway, thinking that god has its noodly appendage in everthing.

The concept you are struggling with is an example of 'coadaptation'. It happens all the time, and one can observe it directly in bacterial evolution in the lab. Read 'The Selfish Gene', by R.Dawkins.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 06:10 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
RE: God? and stuff....

[QUOTE]mercmad - 9/28/2005 4:07 AM

Quote:
Jillian80 - 9/27/2005 10:13 AM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 9/27/2005 8:14 AM

He gloats like a buttered rye, and stinks like a pee.
Hahahahaha!!!!

I actually spit my coffee on the computer screen.

[:D][:p][:D][/QUOTE}]
Hmmm,do you post on other sites Jilly,or is it just that you don't have na original thought in your head....given that i have seen this comment before quite a few times.
Well, I think you're an asshole. Does that count as an original thought? Probably not.....
post #243 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 06:17 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 12-Camel TT S600

you can be one of my cute wife, Jilly
post #244 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 06:35 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Mohammed the Prophet - 9/28/2005 4:43 AM
Quote:
Jesus, Lord Savior - 9/21/2005 9:22 AM
PS. I got some young men to, and for, your taste.
i married eleven women. You died virgin.. now who needs the men here???
What's all the bitterness about theboss? You son of a b*tch! Just because I wore long hair doesn't make me a homo! Just like you f*cking a 9 y.o. did not prevent you from appreciating sex with a mature granny or two, or the hard ass of a male bedouin.

P.S. You've never had one until you've had a BJ from Maria Magdalena. I'll confess, but to whom shall I confess?, my friend JimSmith said that was not really a sexual act though.

For a limited time only, get saved for 5% of your earnings, payable on a weekly basis.
Offer valid for new customers only. Void where prohibited. <font color=#EEEEEE><b>Nuke Mecca!</b></font>
post #245 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 06:42 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Mohammed the Prophet - 9/28/2005 8:17 AM
They're all sooooo pretty.

<b>Besides, Jillian80 is too educated for you, you could not reduce her to quasi slavery.</b>

For a limited time only, get saved for 5% of your earnings, payable on a weekly basis.
Offer valid for new customers only. Void where prohibited. <font color=#EEEEEE><b>Nuke Mecca!</b></font>
post #246 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 06:46 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Vehicle: 12-Camel TT S600

chill bro jesus. Just because you never got some doesn't mean you get jealous of my score. By the way, did you find out who is your daddy???
post #247 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 06:48 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Jillian80 - 9/28/2005 8:10 AM
Quote:
mercmad - 9/28/2005 4:07 AM
Hmmm,do you post on other sites Jilly,or is it just that you don't have na original thought in your head....given that i have seen this comment before quite a few times.
Well, I think you're an asshole. Does that count as an original thought? Probably not.....
No, it's not. I've heard it from many of his acquaintances, on many occasions.
Nonetheless, stating the obvious to emphasize of a good point is perfectly acceptable.

post #248 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 06:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Jesus, Lord Savior - 9/28/2005 7:42 AM

Quote:
Mohammed the Prophet - 9/28/2005 8:17 AM
They're all sooooo pretty.

<b>Besides, Jillian80 is too educated for you, you could not reduce her to quasi slavery.</b>
Wow! Its not everyday you get a shout out from Jesus Christ himself. I feel......blessed.
post #249 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 07:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
RE: Dumbing it up

Quote:
MarcusF - 9/27/2005 9:54 PM

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 9/27/2005 9:29 AM
Did he allow for the possibility that some of the "interdependent" subsystems evolved not in parallel, but as specializations within an originally unique system?
If you’re proposing that a living creature began with a working, all encompassing system, and then evolved such as to have independent subsystems, that introduces several other problems, but lets look at this quandary first; organization. How did the single system know which changes were required to become subsystems without design? A combination small intestine / large intestine wouldn’t have the intelligence required to perform the split into two subsystems. Without the intelligence, I’d have to believe that conflict resolution can occur without outside influence. The service departments at Mercedes dealerships are based on the premise that conflict resolution doesn’t happen on it’s own. Without intelligent design, we have chance molecular movement. Are you saying complex interdependent subsystems could possibly be the result of chance molecular movement? If not, and there is no intelligent design, what other option is there?
Forgive me for thinking you were just baiting, but who could have thought you were so dense?

My suggestion is for you to look at the evolution of that pumping mechanism called a heart.
From a basic tube (found in older reptiles) to the four cavity heart that graces your chest (or at least, most of our chests).

Just for fun, I suggest you look at the development of human embryos, specifically focusing on the heart, and trace its evolution, from a pumping tube (hmmmmm!?) into a four cavity heart. The millions of abortions performed on underpriviledged innercity teens should be a good source of research material.
You might gain insight by drawing parallels with organisms that have preceeded us.

I'm afraid Intelligent Design has eluded your brain development, resulting in a major SNAFU!

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
post #250 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 07:21 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Jillian80 - 9/28/2005 8:51 AM
Wow! Its not everyday you get a shout out from Jesus Christ himself. I feel......blessed.
I like when you praise me!
Can I interest you in a personal relationship with me?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in