Advertisement

post #102 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 05:59 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1981 300D
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: God? and stuff....

I think it is important to note that people often mistakenly apply human understanding of time to God. We don't know how long paradise (the Garden of Eden)lasted.

Jim
post #103 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 06:18 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 12-Camel TT S600

O ALLAH! Thee my Lord, there is no deity except thee, thee created me and I am your servant and I am upon your oath and promise till I have strength. I betake myself to thee for those evils which I conducted. I confess for thee for the blessings that are upon me and I confess my sins So forgive me because there is no one who can excuse the sins
post #104 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 06:32 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
RE: Ding ding ding! UNSAVED!

Quote:
MS Fowler - 9/21/2005 3:10 AM
...You are obviously somewhat educated...
I do have basic level reading skills, but that's just about it.

“I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.”
-- Stephen Bishop
post #105 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 06:41 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Mohammed the Prophet - 9/21/2005 8:18 AM
O ALLAH! Thee my Lord, there is no deity except thee, thee created me and I am your servant and I am upon your oath and promise till I have strength. I betake myself to thee for those evils which I conducted. I confess for thee for the blessings that are upon me and I confess my sins So forgive me because there is no one who can excuse the sins
Yo, Moh!
Cut the crap, leave these sub-gods alone, round up kvining (tell Satan I'll sign the papers tomorrow for his special dispensation), or shabbah, you're all invited to an orgy at my place, tonight. Got a few cases of Petrus '61 ready for the occasion...
post #106 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 07:04 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Vehicle: 12-Camel TT S600

yo bro jeezuz.. ring up Mose.. tell em we will wait under Allah's shed.. get some beer from Jerusalem with him.. ye shall party tonight with some virgins from heaven...
post #107 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 07:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
Ammonium - 9/21/2005 12:48 AM

It proves that organic molecules can be made from inorganic ones. These organic molecules have also been tested, in a lab, to form polymers such as proteins and nucleic acids(DNA) without the help of enzymes and other cellular equipement.

With these proteins, it is them possible to form RNA, this RNA can, when added to a solution of monomers for making more RNA, sequences about five to ten nucleotides long make more RNA according to base-pairing rules. If zinc is added to the solution to aid as a catalyst, sequences up to 40 nucleotides long are copied with less than 1% error.
The step from an amino acid to a consistently and correctly ordered peptide chain of amino acids is complicated. The step from a peptide to the tertiary folding of peptides formed into a viable protein is staggering complex. The geometry is so complex that, like the Seti search via massively parallel computers, protein geometry requires astronomical computer time by massively parallel systems.

How can something so consistent and well-ordered in nature defy the cleverness of man? Shouldn't there be a simple algorithm to describe it? There probably is, but nobody has been clever enough to figure it out....yet.

We are an awful long way from understanding the simple things.

B
post #108 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 07:22 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Mohammed the Prophet - 9/21/2005 9:04 AM
yo bro jeezuz.. ring up Mose.. tell em we will wait under Allah's shed.. get some beer from Jerusalem with him.. ye shall party tonight with some virgins from heaven...
Easy on the virgins Moh!
You know my mother's nice, but she had a tough time getting the blood stains off the sheets last week, and she was in a bad mood, either from that or PMS. How refreshing that you, unlike these idiots down there, do not expect me to know which was the cause of her discontentment with any degree of exactness.

Party on Moh!

PS. I got some young men to, and for, your taste.
post #109 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 08:25 AM
BenzWorld Member

Send a message via AIM to Ammonium

Quote:
Botnst - 9/21/2005 9:09 AM

Quote:
Ammonium - 9/21/2005 12:48 AM

It proves that organic molecules can be made from inorganic ones. These organic molecules have also been tested, in a lab, to form polymers such as proteins and nucleic acids(DNA) without the help of enzymes and other cellular equipement.

With these proteins, it is them possible to form RNA, this RNA can, when added to a solution of monomers for making more RNA, sequences about five to ten nucleotides long make more RNA according to base-pairing rules. If zinc is added to the solution to aid as a catalyst, sequences up to 40 nucleotides long are copied with less than 1% error.
The step from an amino acid to a consistently and correctly ordered peptide chain of amino acids is complicated. The step from a peptide to the tertiary folding of peptides formed into a viable protein is staggering complex. The geometry is so complex that, like the Seti search via massively parallel computers, protein geometry requires astronomical computer time by massively parallel systems.

How can something so consistent and well-ordered in nature defy the cleverness of man? Shouldn't there be a simple algorithm to describe it? There probably is, but nobody has been clever enough to figure it out....yet.

We are an awful long way from understanding the simple things.

B
The point is that these simple RNA structures get the ball rolling. Yes, DNA is extreamly complex and would require millions of years of evolution to be created. But, by demonstrating a primative protein -> RNA pathway it opens the door for more complex organic molecules. Read some on the evolution of the Eukaryotic cell and you'll notice that mitochondria are really the result of bacteria that were eatten by the cell but for some reason never digested. There are even some instances where it is possible to identify the former nucleus on the bacteria that became mitochondria. It is simply amazing
post #110 of 273 (permalink) Old 09-21-2005, 11:40 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

Quote:
Allah! - 9/21/2005 4:58 AM

I am, you fuck*n imposter!
Is it true that the big bang was nothing other than the first sexual encounter between you and Mrs. Allah?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in