post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2005, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I give up!

I had to post and break the numerical value of 666 that I attained from posting in this forum. I was intending to kill the Shabah persona and spawn myself back as "Alfa Prime" but before I do, I want to repent. I have come to finally understand why the wreath of Katrina was deeply felt in the fabrics of a country such as the USA and I had to share it with you all so I can finally ask for forgiveness from the All Mighty God of Abraham. The bottom line, anyone who messes with the great goals and raison d’etre of Israel will be punished. Here is why I now started to be a believer:
Lewin of the Congress for Peace told WND: "There are news reports that weather centers in the U.S. have predicted additional hurricanes on the way, some maybe even stronger than Katrina. Bush and Rice still have a chance to stem the tide of further punishment by at least pressing for Gaza not to be turned over to the Palestinians, which will allow terrorists to occupy the area that Israel evacuated. Although the damage of the destruction of Gush Katif was done, letting it serve as a terrorist base for al-Qaida and other anti-American and anti-Israeli groups will only bring more destruction and chaos in the region and the world over."

In addition a comparison was made by Rabbi Joseph Garlitzky, head of the international Chabad Lubavitch movement's Tel Aviv synagogue:

• Close to 10,000 Jews were expelled from their homes in the Gaza Strip and parts of northern Samaria. Katrina's death toll is now expected to reach at least 10,000.
• America's population ratio to Israel is about 50:1. Ten thousand Jews who lost their Gaza homes is the equivalent of about 500,000 Americans who are now reported to be displaced as result of Katrina.
• Gaza's Jewish communities were located in Israel's southern coastal region; America's southern coastal region now lies in ruins.
• The U.S. government called on Louisiana residents to evacuate their homes ahead of the storm. The Israeli government, backed by statements from U.S. officials, demanded Gaza residents evacuate their homes.
• Katrina, written in Hebrew, has a numerical equivalent of 374, according to a biblical numbering system upheld by all traditional Jewish authorities. Two relevant passages in the Torah share the exact numerical equivalent: "They have done you evil" (Gen. 50:17) and "The sea upon land" (Exodus 14:15).
• Bush, from Texas, and Rice, from Alabama, were the most vocal U.S. backers of the Gaza evacuation. Hurricane Katrina hit the states in between Texas and Alabama – Louisiana and Mississippi.
• Similarity in scenes: Many residents of Jewish Gaza climbed to their rooftops to escape the threat of expulsion, while residents of the Gulf Coast climbed on their own rooftops to protect themselves from the rising waters. Jewish Gaza homes described as beautiful and charming were demolished this week by Israel's military. Once beautiful homes in New Orleans now lie in ruins.
• The day Katrina hit, Israel began carrying out what was termed the most controversial aspect of the Gaza withdrawal – the uprooting of bodies from the area's Jewish cemetery. There have been media reports of corpses floating around in flooded New Orleans regions.
• Citizens of Israel were barred from entering Gush Katif; people were only allowed to leave Jewish Gaza. As Katrina was making landfall U.S. authorities barred citizens from entering the affected areas. People were only allowed out.
• Gush Katif was an important agricultural area for Israel, providing the Jewish state with 70 percent of its produce. A New Orleans port that exported much of the Midwest's agricultural production was destroyed by Katrina.
Then he added:
"We don't have prophets who can tell us exactly what are God's ways, but when we see something so enormous as Katrina, I would say [President] Bush and [Secretary of State Condoleezza] Rice need to make an accounting of their actions, because something was done wrong by America in a big way. And here there are many obvious connections between the storm and the Gaza evacuation, which came right on top of each other. No one has permission to take away one inch of the land of Israel from the Jewish people."
Abraham, the biblical father of the Jews, received this promise from God in the book of Genesis: "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

I think we need to do more as the majority of the ex-residents of Gush Katif and other Samaria communities are still homeless. I think we need to switch the amounts allocated for the disaster relieves. To make amend, the only solution to appease the All Mighty without any GUILT is to send the 60+ billion dollar allocated for relief back to the land of Israel and just spend the 2 billion dollar previously allocated as compensation from this unholly forced evacuation from the holly land on Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi. I think God will be appreciative and will find a way to alleviate the misery that he inflicted on the US as a small taste of what Israel goes through everyday. Remember once all dues are paid to the righteous, miracles will happen and the rich will be richer and the poor will silently disappear and not bother anyone anymore.
I have spoken my mind and I feel better. Where do I convert? Where is the nearest GOP office so I can also change affiliation from anarchist to a good and descent republican? Do I need to be re-circumcised? I want Rabbi Joseph Garlitzky himself to do it.

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2005, 04:34 PM
worst mod in BW history
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: I give up!

I too have a confession:

The wounds are healing nicely, darlings.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)

Yes, you do, but that isn't it...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2005, 05:44 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

that is pathetic.. that rabbi is sure smoking marijuana

Fuel economy!! whats that??
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: