I am back - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:14 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: I am back

I know more about Armenian and Lebanese culture than you think............Vorek!

ThrillKill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Shabah's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Location: 19 05'40.0 N, 49 49'09 E
Posts: 2,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: I am back

Quote:
ThrillKill - 9/3/2005 8:14 PM

I know more about Armenian and Lebanese culture than you think............Vorek!
Good for you, but you can't conclude that I am some "bonehead".
Shabah is offline  
post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Shabah's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Location: 19 05'40.0 N, 49 49'09 E
Posts: 2,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: I am back

Quote:
Alfa - 9/3/2005 8:14 PM

I,m sure as hell not going to say you can't post.
But don't play the imposter game
What imposter? again you can't take it can you?
In your eyes I must be of your culture for you to accept the fact that I can verbally assault you to a corner. Grow up!
Shabah is offline  
post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:21 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: I am back

Quote:
Shabah - 9/3/2005 7:16 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 9/3/2005 8:14 PM

I know more about Armenian and Lebanese culture than you think............Vorek!
Good for you, but you can't conclude that I am some "bonehead".

Oh, was I supposed to? As a mod, I simply have to look under ones avatar to see their static ip [^]

ThrillKill is offline  
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Alfa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
RE: I am back

Why pull the race card out all the time?
This not about A CULTURE it's about you pretending to be who you are not.
I might say your levee has been breeched
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Shabah's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Location: 19 05'40.0 N, 49 49'09 E
Posts: 2,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: I am back

Quote:
ThrillKill - 9/3/2005 8:21 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 9/3/2005 7:16 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 9/3/2005 8:14 PM

I know more about Armenian and Lebanese culture than you think............Vorek!
Good for you, but you can't conclude that I am some "bonehead".

Oh, was I supposed to? As a mod, I simply have to look under ones avatar to see their static ip [^]
The static IP ain’t gonna shed any light to where I am. I use satellite (VSAT) to connect to my hubs in the US or Europe. What you will get is the ISP’s leased IP address for the session on their switch. A better way to track me is if I sent you an email using my email server. But you know what I had posted my webpage before but no one paid any attention.
Shabah is offline  
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Shabah's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Location: 19 05'40.0 N, 49 49'09 E
Posts: 2,773
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: I am back

Quote:
Alfa - 9/3/2005 8:26 PM

Why pull the race card out all the time?
This not about A CULTURE it's about you pretending to be who you are not.
I might say your levee has been breeched
Again you still insist that I am who you thin I am. I am not pretending to be anyone else but Shabah, so dude get with the program and just be Alfa.
Shabah is offline  
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 06:30 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: I am back

Quote:
Shabah - 9/3/2005 7:27 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 9/3/2005 8:21 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 9/3/2005 7:16 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 9/3/2005 8:14 PM

I know more about Armenian and Lebanese culture than you think............Vorek!
Good for you, but you can't conclude that I am some "bonehead".

Oh, was I supposed to? As a mod, I simply have to look under ones avatar to see their static ip [^]
The static IP ain’t gonna shed any light to where I am. I use satellite (VSAT) to connect to my hubs in the US or Europe. What you will get is the ISP’s leased IP address for the session on their switch. A better way to track me is if I sent you an email using my email server. But you know what I had posted my webpage before but no one paid any attention.
Your website is either a ruse or the flimsiest Macromedia production ever. My 15 year old is doing full length animations.

ThrillKill is offline  
post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 09:56 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Whoa!.....Let's do the time warp again...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46_1585682_932005115620PM.jpg (31.1 KB, 23 views)

ThrillKill is offline  
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 01:46 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
lovemyc280's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Location: Provo Spain
Posts: 2,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
RE: I am back

Quote:
Alfa - 9/3/2005 8:05 PM

"Dude"
Only one player uses that here
Dude!!!
lovemyc280 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome