post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 03:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
RE: Why I pick on KV...

BusyBenz - 8/26/2005 11:59 PM

Mr. Bot has much to say, but for many, and to many, his words speak death.

A cold chill will come to all of america with his mis-guided belief. His church has control of his thinking.
Fzzzt, Fzzzt. Bot, this is God. I've been trying to contact you for days. What have you been doing?

Have you been using that magnifying lense on the ant hill?

Uh, nahhhh.

Putting linament on cat's asses?

Naaah, you got real mad the last time.

Teasing those kids that ride the short school bus?

Botnst? Tell the truth.

Well, kinda, but they started it!

We'll see about that. Go to your garden before I smite thee!

Sponsored Links
post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

"Putting linament on cat's asses?"

I find Tabasco sauce produces superior sport.

post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 03:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

deathrattle - 8/27/2005 6:54 PM

"Putting linament on cat's asses?"

I find Tabasco sauce produces superior sport.

It works inside and out.
post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Just the Facts Please

supr_duc1 - 8/25/2005 7:26 PM

LOL! You think posting facts would shut people like KV down? I pick on him for one reason he obviously dominates this "Off Topic" section of benzworld. I have only been on this website for the last 6 months and he clutters the forum with way off the charts left information that you people seems to love. I thought I'd contribute to the entertainment a little. Now I can post facts here all day but I just do not have the time and plus my typing skills need a wee bit practice so 5 minutes a day is what I contribute. With all the facts in the world you'd think I can make KV change his mind? Look at some of his posts. I mean I wonder again why he still resides here? If it were me I'd save myself the headache and move to a happier place. KV I am only looking out for you and I hope you believe that.
Now back to the facts... facts about this controversy today and this administrations decisions whether wrong or right are out there yet people like KV insists on pulling them off these wacko websites and polluting this forum with his version of the truth. I can spend all day negating most of his posts but it'll be waaaay past my 5 minute marker and I prefer spending my time wisely so I will put my little pieces here and there because someday I want to be at 2000 posts and benzworld.org

For all the KV readers:

I know you folks are smarter than the average bear so I know you guys do not believe everything KV posts or the facts he claims he has but you all do share the same hatred towards the current conditions this country is in and I understand why you’re on his side. I am in your boat I really am. I am not happy where we are in the world because like I said this world is a lot smaller to me than most of you.
I have flown in Kosovo, I have flown all three wars in the Gulf and countless others you that do not make the news and in one war you might say the world for the most part were on our side and in the other we all went about it our own way. For you frequent web surfers you cannot even begin to fathom what war is really like and war is a dirty business whether the world approves of it or not
So KV as great as you are at preaching your wacky view of this world I have been to Bizarro land and back and I tell you America is no where close to your views as Bizarro land is to Superman.
In no way will I succumb to the idealism brought about from people like you KV. Your preaching of hatred and rhetoric about how we are just the worst country on earth and how we torture and kill the innocent for capitalism is insane. For the rest of you in this forum if you believe this to be true then again why I ask would you resort to living in a country like that? That would be the same as saying Iraq while Saddam was in power was the Disneyland of the Middle East and Afghanistan was Sea World. I didn't see anyone posting that they vacationed there during that time. So why continue to put this country down? This non-sense is what feeds foreign governments that hate us already the fuel they need to pass on to their people. This is what puts our troops in harms way. This is what drives the Terrorist to behead the next Marine they capture. This in turn will make it harder to pass policy world wide and regardless of having a Republican, Independent or Democrat in charge it will only take away from the great things this country has accomplished in the past.
I hope this answers some of your questions as to why I am picking on Charlie Brown. I have said it on my previous post and I will say it again. I love this country regardless of its flaws because the beauty of it all is in four years we will decide again what changes we can bring about and in most of the world they do not have that luxury that we so easily take advantage of. This is still the greatest country on earth and KV I look at my kids everyday and tell them that. People like you need to bring your hatred towards this country where it’ll be appreciated. Offer still stands and I am a man of my word. I will fund your complete move out of this country. No strings attached! Offer with the coffee at Starbucks stands to because I do care and I hope minds like yours change.

This was waaaaay more than 5min. and look at that kids want to be pushed on the swings. Ta Ta!
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 11:28 AM
worst mod in BW history
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
That's the fact......Jack!!

supr_duc1 - 8/25/2005 7:26 PM

This was waaaaay more than 5min.

post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 12:36 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

I bask in the derision of my enemies.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-29-2005, 12:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jan 2004
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

tcp_ML500 - 8/27/2005 7:01 AM
According to Storm, it can't possibly end. If Keyser Soze were around, he'd tell you that this Plank is now in Storm's eye. To his "credit", it is so small (6,625·10-34 J·s) he can't possibly see it.
Hey who put out the lights???[:D][:D]
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: