Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
RE: Why I pick on KV...

Botnst - 8/25/2005 9:34 PM

GermanStar - 8/25/2005 10:18 PM

kvining - 8/25/2005 6:38 PM

don't fucking read it if you don't like it.
Dude -- you're talkin' to your sphincter!
Aren't we all?
The less discerning here talk to the pimple feeding on the teguments overlaying said sphincter.

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
Sponsored Links
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 08:27 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Vehicle: And what was left was what was guilt was what u gave to me
Location: A cavalcade of strangers came to tear ur world apart
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1726 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Creepy thread. Wacko 101 reasoning.
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 09:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Is supr_duc1 = Bonehead?

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 10:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Quoted: 61 Post(s)

Doesn't seem like Bone's style, he hasn't mentioned Hillary yet....

The stalker type tendencies have me believing it's somebody in particular.
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 11:14 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 380SE 1985 125000
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

First you have to figure out why people want to terrorize the United States. And none of that "they hate our freedom " bullshit. When you go into a war there is a damn good reason. If the reason we were given was true it might have been worth it. Lies and more lies is not a good reason. Just sit down and actually read some of the lies that this administration has come up with. And it goes way beyond bush. clinton was a sellout also and so was the other bush and I am sure it goes beyond that. The most dangerous thing we can do as citizens of this wonderfull country is to not do fact checking on our leaders. No matter who is in office at the time we owe it to our kids to make sure that what they tell us are facts.

Nobody that has common sense thinks that war is fun or clean and thats why we question it over and over. Those who think bush is doing a good job are becomming a smaller and smaller minority. They are finding out what a wolf in religous clothing he is. Name a couple of things that this pres. has done for you. Dont tell me that we havent been attacked since 9/11 ether. We shouldnt have been attacked on 9/11 in the first place and if bush was half a man he would take responsibility for that. When you treat your leaders as kings and queens they will act like them. No hurry on healthcare cause they got it. No hurry on energy prices cause we pay their energy costs. No worry about nukes cause they have the best bunkers in the world. No worry about dissention cause they have ways of spying on us and we paid for that also. No worry about poor citizens cause the middle class is to busy trying to keep there bills paid to help give them a voice. We can just keep pretending that things are getting better but does anyone really think that they are ?

Most people that I talk to that think bush is doing a good job dont like rush limb. or fox news etc... but its strange how they come up with the same conclusion that the right wing media does. When it comes to seeing your point supr-duc1 you dont have to try to convince me that you are right cause the right wing media hasnt been able to so I am sure you cant come up with anything they havent said already. Go outside on a clear night by yourself and just look up at the stars. Just look at how wonderfull they are. Then take a walk during the day and look at the great things that our children might not get to see or have if they are strapped with the national debt that just keeps on getting bigger. You know people are lyeing to you when they have to come up with different ways to explain deficits that most people couldnt understand if they had an hour to explain it let alone 5 mins on a pundit show that tries to mimic real journalism. Words like historicly and vetted and actionable etc... have only been in wide use since this administration came into power. Why do they need to start a second language to convince people of anything. If you want grass roots help then use grass roots language. People see with common sense so the best way to make you blind is confuse you so you will take someone elses word for it and thats why fox news and others like rush can lie to people.

Listen to rush if you dont already and see how many times he tells you that he will figure all these things out for you. Just leave it up to me folks ill do the hard work for you and then I will let you know who is doing bad things in this world. I will chew it up for you and then feed it to you in smaller bites and I promise none of my saliva will get into your minds. I have the highest praise and thank you for your service to our country as there is no greater deed one can do for their country and there is no greater deed we can do for you than to make sure that you are sent into a dangerous situation for the best reason possible and not for a lie. The same thing you would want to do for any of your commrades. Be well and be safe supr-duc1 as we might not agree but I hope someday we will.

380SE 1985 125000miles Ypsilanti MI . Go ahead ask me about my Mercedes
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 02:12 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jan 2004

I don't always agree with KV, but at the end of the day if i had to, I'd argue the facts with him (as long as we can both proove our points), but I see no reason to go after him personally.

You got to remember that no matter how thin you slice it, there will always be 2 sides.
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 06:38 AM
Administratoris Emeritus
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)

elau - 8/25/2005 9:58 PM

Is supr_duc1 = Bonehead?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 09:05 AM
Premium Member
Vehicle: Mercedes
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Storm. - 8/26/2005 5:12 AM
You got to remember that no matter how thin you slice it, there will always be 2 sides.
whoooooah... thats deep

Click on "Garage Sale" for active parts for sale
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 09:05 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)

supr_duc1 - 8/25/2005 8:26 PM

LOL! You think posting facts would shut people like KV down? I pick on him for one reason he obviously dominates this "Off Topic" section of benzworld. I have only been on this website for the last 6 months and he clutters the forum with way off the charts left information that you people seems to love. I thought I'd contribute to the entertainment a little. Now I can post facts here all day but I just do not have the time and plus my typing skills need a wee bit practice so 5 minutes a day is what I contribute. With all the facts in the world you'd think I can make KV change his mind? Look at some of his posts. I mean I wonder again why he still resides here? If it were me I'd save myself the headache and move to a happier place. KV I am only looking out for you and I hope you believe that.
Now back to the facts... facts about this controversy today and this administrations decisions whether wrong or right are out there yet people like KV insists on pulling them off these wacko websites and polluting this forum with his version of the truth. I can spend all day negating most of his posts but it'll be waaaay past my 5 minute marker and I prefer spending my time wisely so I will put my little pieces here and there because someday I want to be at 2000 posts and benzworld.org

For all the KV readers:

I know you folks are smarter than the average bear so I know you guys do not believe everything KV posts or the facts he claims he has but you all do share the same hatred towards the current conditions this country is in and I understand why you’re on his side. I am in your boat I really am. I am not happy where we are in the world because like I said this world is a lot smaller to me than most of you.
I have flown in Kosovo, I have flown all three wars in the Gulf and countless others you that do not make the news and in one war you might say the world for the most part were on our side and in the other we all went about it our own way. For you frequent web surfers you cannot even begin to fathom what war is really like and war is a dirty business whether the world approves of it or not
So KV as great as you are at preaching your wacky view of this world I have been to Bizarro land and back and I tell you America is no where close to your views as Bizarro land is to Superman.
In no way will I succumb to the idealism brought about from people like you KV. Your preaching of hatred and rhetoric about how we are just the worst country on earth and how we torture and kill the innocent for capitalism is insane. For the rest of you in this forum if you believe this to be true then again why I ask would you resort to living in a country like that? That would be the same as saying Iraq while Saddam was in power was the Disneyland of the Middle East and Afghanistan was Sea World. I didn't see anyone posting that they vacationed there during that time. So why continue to put this country down? This non-sense is what feeds foreign governments that hate us already the fuel they need to pass on to their people. This is what puts our troops in harms way. This is what drives the Terrorist to behead the next Marine they capture. This in turn will make it harder to pass policy world wide and regardless of having a Republican, Independent or Democrat in charge it will only take away from the great things this country has accomplished in the past.
I hope this answers some of your questions as to why I am picking on Charlie Brown. I have said it on my previous post and I will say it again. I love this country regardless of its flaws because the beauty of it all is in four years we will decide again what changes we can bring about and in most of the world they do not have that luxury that we so easily take advantage of. This is still the greatest country on earth and KV I look at my kids everyday and tell them that. People like you need to bring your hatred towards this country where it’ll be appreciated. Offer still stands and I am a man of my word. I will fund your complete move out of this country. No strings attached! Offer with the coffee at Starbucks stands to because I do care and I hope minds like yours change.

This was waaaaay more than 5min. and look at that kids want to be pushed on the swings. Ta Ta!
Sounds like a "blow by blow" account of autofelatio. Why would anyone be interested? Jim
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-26-2005, 09:12 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '01 C320

supr_duc1 - 8/25/2005 8:26 PM

This is what puts our troops in harms way. This is what drives the Terrorist to behead the next Marine they capture.
I just have to say that I'm really tired of hearing this Bull$hit! I shudder to think that you believe this claptrap.

I don't have time to list the things that REALLY put our troops in harms way (shoddy intelligence, misguided foreign policy, and poor planning would be the big hitters though). I think the beheadings have a lot more to do with occupying their land and their own religious extremism rather than the civilized dissent here in the US..... call me crazy.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: