Bush: Why did you kill my son? - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 07:21 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Bush: Why did you kill my son?

Quote:
Alfa - 8/11/2005 8:08 PM

Shabah;
If I know where you live I can do research/fact finding info on the things you say.

You seem to think you know so much about the great country I live in. You so readily criticize my elected government officials.
Why shouldn't I be able to do some studies on your country. I like to study my "Nemesis".

I find it strange you are not proud of your birthplace
and the country were you live. I'm dang proud of mine!!!
http://www.garnersclassics.com/wavs/jacket/hardon.wav

[:D][:D][:D]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 07:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Alfa - 8/11/2005 9:08 PM

Shabah;
If I know where you live I can do research/fact finding info on the things you say.

You seem to think you know so much about the great country I live in. You so readily criticize my elected government officials.
Why shouldn't I be able to do some studies on your country. I like to study my "Nemesis".

Your words not mine “my nemesis�. I never for one minute made a statement where I see Americans as my enemies. This definitely shows your prejudicial tendencies and lack of cranium matter.
You know why I know so much about your country? Let me see, where on earth does it not have tentacles grabbing someone’s nuts? The US is in your face anywhere you go so I will be stupid not to learn about it. What do you know about me? Tidbits of distortions that Hollywood has told you. Don’t even pretend that you are going to study anyone else, you don’t even know how your system of government works nor can you put forth an analysis without judgment. You are simply the product of a failed educational system that taught you that the world ends in Tijuana.

I will criticize your government since it wants to be the world government. I think that’s fair isn’t it?

About my birthplace, when did I ever say I am not proud of it? I mentioned it several time and I guaranty that you would not be able to tell me where it is on a map if you know how to read one.
post #53 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 07:50 PM
Alfa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 8/10/2005 10:59 AM
Again Alfa, you don’t cease to amaze me. Did you know what is being said in that quote? How’s the opinion of Al Zaouaheri about what goes on in Egypt and Palestine have to do with the context of this thread?
Oh, I get it, you’re trying to impress me or maybe trying to rat me out to see if I could read it for real so as to satisfy your curiosity of my whereabouts or my authenticity as your perceived “nemesis�. You still think I am in KV’s land (Huston) huh? Or maybe KV himself?
Alfa again, I must submit an bow down as usual, you da man. Are most Americans like you? If they are, you have won the superiority game…
[/QUOTE]
Your text here
post #54 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 07:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Alfa - 8/11/2005 9:50 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 8/10/2005 10:59 AM
Again Alfa, you don’t cease to amaze me. Did you know what is being said in that quote? How’s the opinion of Al Zaouaheri about what goes on in Egypt and Palestine have to do with the context of this thread?
Oh, I get it, you’re trying to impress me or maybe trying to rat me out to see if I could read it for real so as to satisfy your curiosity of my whereabouts or my authenticity as your perceived “nemesis�. You still think I am in KV’s land (Huston) huh? Or maybe KV himself?
Alfa again, I must submit an bow down as usual, you da man. Are most Americans like you? If they are, you have won the superiority game…
Your text here[/QUOTE]

Did you see what was before that word? do you need a dictionary to understand what perceived means?
I think your inner hatred is blinding you, ask someone else to read that for you maybe it will finaly click.
post #55 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Alfa

Quote:
Shabah - 8/11/2005 8:45 PM

Quote:
Alfa - 8/11/2005 9:08 PM

Shabah;

Your words not mine “my nemesis�. I never for one minute made a statement where I see Americans as my enemies. This definitely shows your prejudicial tendencies and lack of cranium matter.
You know why I know so much about your country? Let me see, where on earth does it not have tentacles grabbing someone’s nuts? The US is in your face anywhere you go so I will be stupid not to learn about it. What do you know about me? Tidbits of distortions that Hollywood has told you. Don’t even pretend that you are going to study anyone else, you don’t even know how your system of government works nor can you put forth an analysis without judgment. You are simply the product of a failed educational system that taught you that the world ends in Tijuana.

I will criticize your government since it wants to be the world government. I think that’s fair isn’t it?

About my birthplace, when did I ever say I am not proud of it? I mentioned it several time and I guaranty that you would not be able to tell me where it is on a map if you know how to read one.
I don't read all your posts bonehead, so tell me where you live, cause I don't know.
As far as finding it, thats sounds like you may want to wager?
You need to stop reading the American Liberal press
reports.
See how you are slamming my country again.
My country is the most generous in this world.
post #56 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 08:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Alfa - 8/11/2005 10:00 PM

I don't read all your posts bonehead, so tell me where you live, cause I don't know.
reports.
What’s the meaning of bonehead? I am always in learning mode as know.
I don’t need to read a liberal, left right or any inclination publication to “slam your country�. All I have to do is talk to a couple of my employees that are third generation refugees thanks to US polices, all I have to do is pick up the phone and talk to my friends that lost everything in Iraq. Mind you these were regular people with businesses and had nothing to do with the regime. All I have to do is listen and watch the young kids turn into extremists. What do you have to do to get information from the ground? Listen to Rush Limbaugh?
You wanna know where I am? I am in the Rub-Al Khali, just go ahead and give us a synopsis of what that place is all about, the people, life etc…
Oh, I was born in Cherkessk and my ancestors are from Dresden before it was flattened.
Now you know let’s see what you make of it…
post #57 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 08:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Alfa - 8/11/2005 9:00 PM

reports.
'The most generous in this world'?

The Administration was certainly 'generous' in handing out huge contracts to favored corporations to rebuild the shit we destroyed in Iraq. Seems a bit ass-about-face to me.
post #58 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Alfa

[/QUOTE]

What’s the meaning of bonehead? I am always in learning mode as know.
I don’t need to read a liberal, left right or any inclination publication to “slam your country�. All I have to do is talk to a couple of my employees that are third generation refugees thanks to US polices, all I have to do is pick up the phone and talk to my friends that lost everything in Iraq. Mind you these were regular people with businesses and had nothing to do with the regime. All I have to do is listen and watch the young kids turn into extremists. What do you have to do to get information from the ground? Listen to Rush Limbaugh?
You wanna know where I am? I am in the Rub-Al Khali, just go ahead and give us a synopsis of what that place is all about, the people, life etc…
Oh, I was born in Cherkessk and my ancestors are from Dresden before it was flattened.
Now you know let’s see what you make of it…
[/QUOTE]

Nazi Communist who lives in Empty Quarter.
NIGHT OWL WHALE TURD
post #59 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 09:05 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)

Does anyone else hear circus music?
post #60 of 103 (permalink) Old 08-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

Is that what that is? I thought it was flatulence.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in