My my, what dirty little secrets you have, Bushilocks - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 09:44 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 500 sel
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: My my, what dirty little secrets you have, Bushilocks

Actually the answer is that this war will never end. Even after osama bin laden is caught or captured. Terrorism has been brought out into the spotlight since 9/11. However it has always been there and always will be there. Until each so called democratic country keep their hands out of others, like iraq.

There is no democracy, just money which fuels propoganda that has invented todays democracy.

Do Not Judge Things or Events by Their Immediate Outcome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 05:44 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

The sky is falling! Doom! Destruction! Oh, woe. Mommy, make it better. Why doesn't somebody (else) do something (but not too much)?
post #53 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 11:36 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Mims - 8/1/2005 11:44 PM

Actually the answer is that this war will never end. Even after osama bin laden is caught or captured. Terrorism has been brought out into the spotlight since 9/11. However it has always been there and always will be there. Until each so called democratic country keep their hands out of others, like iraq.

There is no democracy, just money which fuels propoganda that has invented todays democracy.
Yeap. Tell that to the Neo-cons. And make sure you tell them if they continue want to fight this BS war in Iraq, send their own GD relatives. Better yet, pay for it themselves.

I WANT A REFUND ON THIS FREAKING WAR!!!!

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #54 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jul 2005
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Botnst - 8/2/2005 7:44 AM

The sky is falling! Doom! Destruction! Oh, woe. Mommy, make it better. Why doesn't somebody (else) do something (but not too much)?
Like expose shitheadism? yes, sir, you are so right, like a bunch of Chicken Littles, we all just exaggerate. Like Elaus says, send yourself or your kid to die, then perhaps you will have just a shred of credibilty:

Seven Marines die in two Iraq attacks

Tuesday, August 2, 2005; Posted: 2:21 p.m. EDT (18:21 GMT)
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Seven U.S. Marines died Monday in two incidents north of Baghdad, the military said Tuesday.

According to military news releases, six Marines died in combat near Haditha, about 135 miles (217 kilometers) northwest of Baghdad.

Another Marine died in a suicide car bombing near Hit, 95 miles (152 kilometers) northwest of Baghdad.

All seven were assigned to Regimental Combat Team-2, 2nd Marine Division, 2nd Marine Expeditionary Force.

Insurgents attacked a group of Marines patrolling on foot outside Haditha on Monday, the Marine Corps said in a written statement. Five died in the initial attack, and the body of a sixth was discovered later a few kilometers away. All were killed by small-arms fire, the Marines said.

No further information was released about the gun battle, and the names of the dead were not immediately released.

"The circumstances of the incident are under investigation," the Marines said.

Hit and Haditha are Sunni Arab cities along the Euphrates River. Both have been the subject of recent efforts by U.S. and Iraqi troops to clear out insurgents.

Haditha has been the subject of at least two Marine-led anti-insurgent operations since January. A third operation has targeted areas along the Euphrates between Haditha and Hit.

The deaths brought the number of U.S. troops killed in the Iraq war to 1,806, according to military reports.

U.S. convoy hit
A suicide car bomber attacked a U.S. military convoy in Baghdad on Tuesday, wounding 29 people, Iraqi police said.

Police said the attacker struck as the convoy traveled though an underpass beneath al-Tahrir Square. Fifteen vehicles were destroyed.

Police said they found the remains of the suicide bomber.

In Baquba, meanwhile, police said gunmen on Tuesday killed a Diyala province Health Ministry official and his driver near Diyala Medical College.

Dr. Abdul Hassan Mehdi was director of Khalis General Hospital in the town of Khalis, police said.

Also in Baquba on Tuesday, a bomb attack on an Iraqi police convoy killed a police officer and a child, police said. Seven police and a civilian were wounded in the blast. Baquba is about 30 miles (50 kilometers) north of Baghdad.

Terror group commander captured
Iraqi police have captured a top commander of Ansar al-Sunna, a terrorist group blamed for last year's suicide bombing at a U.S. military mess hall in Mosul that killed 22 people, including 14 U.S. troops.

A U.S. military statement released Monday said Majid Mohammed Ahmeen, the group's commander in Diyala province and its self-proclaimed emir, was picked up along with a dozen other Ansar al-Sunna members in a series of raids in July. All are being held by coalition forces in Baquba.

Military spokesman Maj. Steve Warren said Iraqi police also seized videotape during the raids that shows insurgents carrying out attacks.

Two commanders of Ansar al-Sunna's assassination cells -- Abass Hussain Faissal and Rahd Mohamed Mahmood -- were among those captured during the raids. The military statement said those cells have been linked to at least 20 assassinations, including the death of Kathim E-Ekza, a member of the Khatoon city council.

According to the statement, Ahmeen coordinated with al Qaeda in Iraq and the Revolution of 1920 Group to conduct complex attacks in Baquba and throughout Diyala province.

CNN's Enes Dulami, Cal Perry and Mohammed Tawfeeq contributed to this repo
post #55 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 07:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Gnutella.
post #56 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:16 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Botnst - 8/3/2005 8:54 PM

Gnutella.
That stuff is truly my crack cocaine
Attached Images

post #57 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 07:00 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
ThrillKill - 8/3/2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Gnutella.
Amorphous, brown-paste made from gnashed hazel gnuts.
post #58 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 08:10 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
ThrillKill - 8/3/2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Gnutella.
I agree, I like it on my crepes with shavings of coconuts and sometimes slices of bananas. Hell sometimes I will raid the fridge and eat half a jar of that stuff or just bring it to bed and smear it on the twin mountain peaks for a great Nutella au lait experience. [:p]
post #59 of 59 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 09:04 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Lifetime Premium Member

Dip some salty pretzels in that emulsified Ambrosia and you can just lay down and die. Nothing left to do but take a dirt nap.

Last night I woke up hungry in the middle of the night and went in to the kitchen make a quick sandwich. Sleep in my eyes,lights out, bumping into cabinets........In the morning on the counter was a half eaten loaf of Wonder bread and an empty jar of Vick's Vapo-Rub...........-Dave Letterman

Last night I dreamed I ate the worlds largest marshmallow........When I woke up my pillow was gone...........unknown Catskills comic

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in