My my, what dirty little secrets you have, Bushilocks - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 09:27 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: My my, what dirty little secrets you have, Bushilocks

Quote:
gnomo - 7/28/2005 11:21 AM

Quite a coincidence, isn't it Shabah, that Hitler was able to exterminate the Jews because he was able to link them to Communism, and now we have Bush linking what were for the most part peaceful Arabs that had no interest in the events of 9-11, to the Al-Queda terrorists?
Absolutely, the whole thing is a cart blanche for suffocating any rights some people might claim. The bottom line the US is a pawn of Israel and never stood for its own real principals which are actually noble. I myself have a lot of respect in the founder fathers’ ideal and what the US was meant to be. I am sorry to say that the present junta does not live up to that ideal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 09:40 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

What I cannot stand about so many Americans these days is the complete, unapologetic, DOUBLE STANDARD people like Botnst and the FAR, EXTREME, and RADICAL right cast upon anyone who dare say anything counterproductive re. the motives for our estranged forces battling in Iraq (or anything else). Everywhere I turn I hear right winged radical horse shit that will not allow productive debate upon the subject. What is so bad about this forum being the counterbalance to all this radical crap elsewhere? You think a measured response will quiet the screaming right radicals? History tells us no. They will not allow it, or hear of it. They only hear that which they are accustomed to giving. That is force.
That force will consist of people who can digest and interpret the corrupted American media, who are not afraid of other people's values, and who are not afraid to JOIN the rest of the world as a productive member instead of a domineering asshole that brutally forces its values upon the weak and hides behind a thin veil of righteous religion. How weak, how old fashioned, how barbaric. Time to grow up. Now.

PS Where is the freakin' oil this stupid war was supposed to bring us? It has failed even in its most primary and hidden goal!
post #33 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 09:41 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

The ol' U.S is Israels whore, ploy again. The fact that we side with them has less to do with their politics and religion and more to do with the fact that they are the least untrustworthy nation in that hotbed. doesn't say much, but there's little choice in the matter.

post #34 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 09:44 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
ThrillKill - 7/28/2005 11:41 AM

The ol' U.S is Israels whore, ploy again. The fact that we side with them has less to do with their politics and religion and more to do with the fact that they are the least untrustworthy nation in that hotbed. doesn't say much, but there's little choice in the matter.
Yeah the US is still holding on to Pollard though, I guess that's the only thing they got to say look we don't really give the house all away you see.
post #35 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 10:03 AM
BenzWorld Elite

This is the kind of shit the US backs: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4723777.stm
Who in the hell thinks that he is actually a president if not a defacto king of Egypt. Who's gonna challenge him? Oh I get it, some parties that he has some say in them or else. That's democracy a la Egyptian backed and baked by uncle Bushy.
Is this the message for the rest of the Arab world? Fall inline or else?
post #36 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 11:01 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1989 300 TE

"The Republican Party has always been made up of a bunch of racist fucks."

Feel free to stick it where the sun don't shine my friend!!

I am a Republican and have never, ever been racist. Your generalization is crap!

It is a shame that you have to resort to name calling and generalizations to try and get your point across. That usually means that you have no argument to speak of so that is the only way to get anywhere.
post #37 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 11:22 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 2004 G500 (gone)

Quote:
MS Fowler - 7/28/2005 4:51 AM

By that line of reasoning,.... You are currently engaging in an activity that nazis did. Does that mean I can say you are nazi-like? That activity is simply the act of breathing--but it is an activity done by nazis... As for putting words in my mouth and then attacking me for them--what an original argument! I never made any comment like you suppose.
There are many differences between me and a Nazi. Let me state the biggest one:

I have never (and will never) subjected a group of people to, through the use of brutal force, public humiliation, degradation and/or murder

Now let me use your logic. You breathe, as does a terrorist, therefore can I say you are terrorist like? Obviously that is a flawed statement but only because you've missed the "main idea" of my post.

Not everyone commits genocide or torture or murder. But those that do belong in the same category regardless of how they label themselves. That's the main idea.

And I never put words in your mouth. Although I'm sure what I said wasn't all too far from it. [xx(]
post #38 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 11:26 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D

Quote:
BrentG500 - 7/28/2005 11:22 AM

Quote:
MS Fowler - 7/28/2005 4:51 AM

By that line of reasoning,.... You are currently engaging in an activity that nazis did. Does that mean I can say you are nazi-like? That activity is simply the act of breathing--but it is an activity done by nazis... As for putting words in my mouth and then attacking me for them--what an original argument! I never made any comment like you suppose.
There are many differences between me and a Nazi. Let me state the biggest one:

I have never (and will never) subjected a group of people to, through the use of brutal force, public humiliation, degradation and/or murder

Now let me use your logic. You breathe, as does a terrorist, therefore can I say you are terrorist like? Obviously that is a flawed statement but only because you've missed the "main idea" of my post.

Not everyone commits genocide or torture or murder. But those that do belong in the same category regardless of how they label themselves. That's the main idea.

And I never put words in your mouth. Although I'm sure what I said wasn't all too far from it. [xx(]
Jeeeeez, you'd think that would go without saying by now. [8)]

OBK #35

post #39 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 05:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
Shane - 7/28/2005 11:40 AM

What I cannot stand about so many Americans these days is the complete, unapologetic, DOUBLE STANDARD people like Botnst and the FAR, EXTREME, and RADICAL right cast upon anyone who dare say anything counterproductive re. the motives for our estranged forces battling in Iraq (or anything else). Everywhere I turn I hear right winged radical horse shit that will not allow productive debate upon the subject. What is so bad about this forum being the counterbalance to all this radical crap elsewhere? You think a measured response will quiet the screaming right radicals? History tells us no. They will not allow it, or hear of it. They only hear that which they are accustomed to giving. That is force.
That force will consist of people who can digest and interpret the corrupted American media, who are not afraid of other people's values, and who are not afraid to JOIN the rest of the world as a productive member instead of a domineering asshole that brutally forces its values upon the weak and hides behind a thin veil of righteous religion. How weak, how old fashioned, how barbaric. Time to grow up. Now.

PS Where is the freakin' oil this stupid war was supposed to bring us? It has failed even in its most primary and hidden goal!
It amuses me that you are the pinnacle of thinking for your point of view.
post #40 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 06:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
gnomo - 7/28/2005 11:11 AM

Absolutely true. I also find it sickening that one can go to any right wing web site, and find thread after thread demanding the use of nuclear weapons in Iraq or on Islamic holy sites, and then have people with the utter gall, like Botnst here, to say that we are unlike the Germans in our hatred of the Arabs, and in our desire to commit genocide on them. The Republican Party has always been made up of a bunch of racist fucks. The Iraq War is nothing but the continuation of the racist, colonialist policies instituted by the English. Its purpose is to form concentration camps they call "countries", so that these people can be segregated for the purpose of political control and for easy extermination if necessary, while we easily steal their natural resources. Did I say racist fucks? I should have said "Nazi fucks". We pay for the Saudi Arabian, Jordanian and Egyptian security apparatti, the modern form of SS camp guards. Our whole policy is a public charade whose main aim is to bullshit the American people while the oil whores grow rich.

prolly ought to wipe that foam from around your mouth now.

aborted Shop Forum member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in