Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
RE: Demark

Quote:
gnomo - 7/27/2005 5:06 PM

Go over there and ask him:

http://www.*****************/shopforum/showthread.php3?t=129539&page=1
That Mr. Boneheaddoctor sounds more like a shitheaddoctor to me, why hasn't someone flushed him down the toilet yet?
post #33 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 04:42 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)

Quote:
gnomo - 7/27/2005 3:00 PM

Quote:
GermanStar - 7/27/2005 12:45 PM

You noticed... You probably got banned for dishing out a rather severe Bot-kicking, although I'm sure he wasn't one of the whiners who led to your disposal.
I think I did a good job of giving a consistent explanation, not rooted in one's political brainwashing, of how the Middle East situation came about. I gained from the discussion - I became amazed at how much the right's version of history has to absolutely lead to the conclusion that we in the West are not at fault for anything. To reach this conclusion, we must simply ignore the history of the last 95 years, and instead view it all through the prism of Medieval History. Another conclusion gained, is how amazingly coincidental it is that our altruistic motives, our wonderful outpouring of democracy on these people, our policy of killing them to save them, all amazingly seem to be the same old shit pushed by the big oil companies, and leading to the same old shitty ends - a patchwork quilt of dictators and corrupt "democracies" sucking the poor commonmen of both the Middle East and America dry. Now, the British population is relieved of the cost of gassing and murdering these brown bastards, thankfully relieved by the American taxpayer - all coming about because the British have abandoned shitheadism, while America votes in droves. Shitheadism, man, what an idealogy!
You slung shitheadism around like snot running down Aqualung's nose. You insulted several correspondents and I'm beting one of them ratted you out to the Mod as a suspected piss-ant doppleganger who'd been banned. They checked your whatchamacallit and sure ehough, you were somebody who had been previously banned.

Why haven't the otehr folks been banned who went back over there? Some of them are far to teh left of you or any other democratic party operative. So what are we left with?

Probably because their not assholes.

Just a guess.

B
post #34 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: MAYONAISE
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Botnst - 7/27/2005 6:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You noticed... You probably got banned for dishing out a rather severe Bot-kicking, although I'm sure he wasn't one of the whiners who led to your disposal.
I think I did a good job of giving a consistent explanation, not rooted in one's political brainwashing, of how the Middle East situation came about. I gained from the discussion - I became amazed at how much the right's version of history has to absolutely lead to the conclusion that we in the West are not at fault for anything. To reach this conclusion, we must simply ignore the history of the last 95 years, and instead view it all through the prism of Medieval History. Another conclusion gained, is how amazingly coincidental it is that our altruistic motives, our wonderful outpouring of democracy on these people, our policy of killing them to save them, all amazingly seem to be the same old shit pushed by the big oil companies, and leading to the same old shitty ends - a patchwork quilt of dictators and corrupt "democracies" sucking the poor commonmen of both the Middle East and America dry. Now, the British population is relieved of the cost of gassing and murdering these brown bastards, thankfully relieved by the American taxpayer - all coming about because the British have abandoned shitheadism, while America votes in droves. Shitheadism, man, what an idealogy!
You slung shitheadism around like snot running down Aqualung's nose. You insulted several correspondents and I'm beting one of them ratted you out to the Mod as a suspected piss-ant doppleganger who'd been banned. They checked your whatchamacallit and sure ehough, you were somebody who had been previously banned.

Why haven't the otehr folks been banned who went back over there? Some of them are far to teh left of you or any other democratic party operative. So what are we left with?

Just a guess.

B
You must be Mr.Boneheaddoctor's associate I presume?

post #35 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 06:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
SalMonella - 7/27/2005 7:39 PM

Quote:
Botnst - 7/27/2005 6:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Just a guess.

B

You're Gnomon's bitch, I presume?
post #36 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Botnst - 7/27/2005 8:25 PM

B

[/QUOTE]You're Gnomon's bitch, I presume?[/QUOTE]Now now, there, calm down, it's not the full moon yet! Ol Sal here was just sizing you up, and you and that Mr. Boneheaddoctor feller seem to speak the same tongue language forked!
post #37 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 06:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
SalMonella - 7/27/2005 8:38 PM

Quote:

B

You're Gnomon's bitch, I presume?[/QUOTE]Now now, there, calm down, it's not the full moon yet! Ol Sal here was just sizing you up, and you and that Mr. Boneheaddoctor feller seem to speak the same tongue language forked![/QUOTE]

Yeah just make sure they don't lick you so they won't get sick
post #38 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 06:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:

Quote:

B

You're Gnomon's bitch, I presume?[/QUOTE]Now now, there, calm down, it's not the full moon yet! Ol Sal here was just sizing you up, and you and that Mr. Boneheaddoctor feller seem to speak the same tongue language forked![/QUOTE]you're so cute when you're mad. I'll bet when Gnomon slips you the gnobber, you squeal with delight.

Let's not be politically correct, okay?

Now if you'd like to leave me out of your cutie-pie circle-jerk, you wont have to worry about me visiting my vengeance upon your hapless, silly-ass.
post #39 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 06:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Shabah - 7/27/2005 8:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

B

You're Gnomon's bitch, I presume?
Now now, there, calm down, it's not the full moon yet! Ol Sal here was just sizing you up, and you and that Mr. Boneheaddoctor feller seem to speak the same tongue language forked![/QUOTE]

Yeah just make sure they don't lick you so they won't get sick[/QUOTE]Not your native language, is it?
post #40 of 73 (permalink) Old 07-27-2005, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

(Thread Starter)

Shabah - Shabah ~ Shabah - Shabah.... Wasn't that a song from Gladis Knight & her Pips, or was that pimps?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in