UNfreakin believable! London bombers are BRITISH! - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-19-2005, 05:25 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
RE: UNfreakin believable! London bombers are BRITISH!

Good jokes, but this one's better....

Subject: Pope and Singh

About a century or two ago, the Pope decided that all the Sikhs had to leave Italy. Naturally there was a big uproar from the Sikh community. So the Pope
made a deal. He would have a religious debate with a member of the Sikh community. If the Sikh won, the Sikhs could stay. If the Pope won, the Sikhs would leave. The Sikhs realized that they had no choice. So they picked a middle-aged man named Santa Singh to represent them. Since both could not understand each others language, they would use sign language to
communicate. Santa and Pope both agreed.

The day of the great debate came. Santa Singh and the Pope sat opposite each other for a full minute. Then the Pope raised his hand and showed three fingers. Santa looked back at him and raised one finger. The Pope waved his fingers in a circle around his head. Santa pointed to the ground where he sat. The Pope pulled out a wafer and a glass of wine. Santa pulled out an apple.

The Pope stood up and said, "I give up. This man is too good. The Sikhs can stay."

An hour later, the cardinals were all around the Pope asking him what had happened. The Pope, still getting over Santa's genius said, "First I held up three fingers to represent the holy trinity. He responded by holding up one finger to remind me that there was still one God common to both our religions."

"Then I waved my finger around me to show him that God was all around us. He responded by pointing to the ground and showing that God was also right here
with us". "I pulled out the wine and wafer to show that God absolves us from our sins. He pulled out an apple to remind me of original sin. He had an answer for everything. What could I do?"

Meanwhile, the Sikh community had crowded around Santa Singh. "What happened?" they asked. "Well," said Santa, "First he said to me that the Sikhs had three days to get out of here. I told him f*@*k off and not one of us was leaving."

"Then he told me that this whole city would be cleared of Sikhs. I let him know that we were staying right here." "Yes, and then???" asked the crowd.

"I don't know", said Santa, "He took out his lunch, and I took out mine!!!"

Mercedes w124 500E 1993 Black 040
Mercedes w124 500E 1993 Spruce Green
Mercedes AMG 560SEC 1988
Mercedes AMG DOHC M117 w126 AMG Widebody SEC 1985
Mercedes 560SE Carat Duchatelet 1987
Mercedes w126 SEL Brabus
Mercedes w124 T Brabus
Porsche 911 Turbo SE Slantnose 1986
Mercedes 560E - w124 5.6 DOHC 360bhp by Stratton
Ferrari 328 GTS Quattrovalvole 1986 Koenig Widebody
Porsche 928 S4 by Strosek, Supercharged 550bhp
Mercedes 190E AMG Widebody
Mercedes SEC by Gemballa 6.9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-19-2005, 05:40 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
good one talbir..

hahahhahahahahahhhahahaha....[:D] made my day!

Boy 1: why did you run away from the naked lady?
Boy 2: because my mom said that if I look at a naked lady I will turn to stone, and a part of me was already getting hard!!

Fuel economy!! whats that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in