UNfreakin believable! London bombers are BRITISH! - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 03:13 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
RE: UNfreakin believable! London bombers are BRITISH!

Quote:
ciarano - 7/14/2005 1:59 AM

I dont knwo why this is such a great surprise.. its clear these 'wars' are far beyond nationality...

Quote:
deathrattle - 7/14/2005 10:51 PM
British born children of Pakistani immigrants,presumably brainwashed by Muslim extremists who are allowed to openly preach hate,protected by British freedom of speech laws.
Very sad.
Tonight police are investigating a 'fifth man' captured by cctv cameras at King's Cross but not apparently killed in the blasts.
as for you... 'protected by british freedom of speech laws'? is this some way to try and implicate 'liberal' laws in this attack and thus push a more conservative line?

these people could have learned whatever they wanted from the internet, from family, from meetings.. you think they picked it up in the telegraph??? Sheesh...
so you think you should prevent muslims from freely speaking - yet you claim these are the people who have been brainwashed..

are you sure you dont just want the world brainwashed to agree with you..?
Absolutely not-i am one of the few who would rather put up with occaisional acts of violence rather than erode the general freedoms we once enjoyed in Britain.However,like most things in life 'freedom' is a relative concept insofar that, as liberal as i may be, i don't believe we should be 'free' to murder our peers on a whim since this would impede the majority
from leading their lives without fear.However, terrorists and their sympathisers tend to prefer to see issues in black and white, don't they?

[8]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 09:06 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Storm. - 7/14/2005 12:35 AM

Quote:
Shabah - 7/14/2005 10:54 PM

I hope they don't pick up Storm (
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/view-profile.asp?action=view&uid=21852
) by mistake. Run Storm run...
Nah I'm safe,.. but they did arrest my brother in the UAE a few months back on some trumped up terrorism charges,... turned out to be a BS case to please the authorities and we have subsequently recieved plenty of appologies from the UAE, US & UK Governments.

I'm not bitter, since you can't blame the general population for the actions taken by armchair generals etc..[:D][:D]
What kind of spineless response is this? Your bro gets locked up on serious charges such as terrorism and you guys just sit there and accept apologies? I would be frikkin suing the livin shit out off each one of those idiots. Did they initially publicly parade your bro’s arrest? Either way, I would not stand for such humiliation.
It’s amazing how things changed, when I stayed in the UAE I used to break every law they had on speeding (they must have hundreds of my pictures from speeding cameras) and throwing parties with bitches in hotels and never got accosted by a single whiff of authority, now they react like the dough boy from long distance prodding, this is fu*& up.
post #13 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

The news is now coming in that these guys were trained in Pakistan. Of course, the US and British armies have been hanging around Iraq for the past three years, with their glorious thumbs up their asses, giving a pittance to the actual war on terror, which happens to be in Pakistan and Afghanistan. The incompetent policies of the Bush and Blair regimes are getting people killed. Those 140,000 troops should have been in Pakistan, wiping out al-Queda. Instead the al- Queda bastards have been setting up training camps. They are probably printing brochures, and holding sweeps for their timeshare programs.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #14 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 04:17 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004

Quote:
kvining - 7/15/2005 8:44 PM

The news is now coming in that these guys were trained in Pakistan. Of course, the US and British armies have been hanging around Iraq for the past three years, with their glorious thumbs up their asses, giving a pittance to the actual war on terror, which happens to be in Pakistan and Afghanistan. The incompetent policies of the Bush and Blair regimes are getting people killed. Those 140,000 troops should have been in Pakistan, wiping out al-Queda. Instead the al- Queda bastards have been setting up training camps. They are probably printing brochures, and holding sweeps for their timeshare programs.
The sad part is that you are probably right, but more so in the west of pakistan,.. all sorts of stuff happeneing there on the borders.

Good ol' Dubbya[B)], gotta love him.
post #15 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 04:31 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2004

Quote:
Shabah - 7/14/2005 4:06 PM

What kind of spineless response is this? Your bro gets locked up on serious charges such as terrorism and you guys just sit there and accept apologies? I would be frikkin suing the livin shit out off each one of those idiots. Did they initially publicly parade your bro’s arrest? Either way, I would not stand for such humiliation.
They didn't parade him, nor was it mentioned in the papers due to certain ties our family has to certain governments & families.

What will we get? Money? We don't want it. "Sorry"? Not interested in hearing it. So whats the point? If I wanted compensation or revenge, trust me. I wouldn't go through regular channels. The bottom line is that it was a mistake, and the people responsible HAVE paid for it,... dearly.

In the words of John Travolta "Be cool".[8D]
post #16 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 05:44 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

^^^^^^^
Good for you Storm![:)]

post #17 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 09:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro

british born children of pakistani immigrants..who were dislocated due to a dam building project and were granted immigration under a deal between pakistani and british government..and schooled in the "madrasa's" by the "madrasa's"

thats like drilling in your own feeding plate... how disrespecting.. [:(!]

the lesson which british gov never got is that these afhgano-pathan mullah lunatics can never help being peaceful citizen.. violence and women hatred is in their genetics!!

Fuel economy!! whats that??
post #18 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Storm. - 7/15/2005 6:17 AM

Quote:
kvining - 7/15/2005 8:44 PM

The sad part is that you are probably right, but more so in the west of pakistan,.. all sorts of stuff happeneing there on the borders.

Good ol' Dubbya[B)], gotta love him.

Personally, I think a threat to invade Pakistan would have been as good as invading it. The knowledge we are NOT coming works to the terrorist's advantage. If the local politicos and mullahs thought they were risking American invasion, they might clean up their act on their own.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #19 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 11:20 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro

agree with ya KV.. but a sniper "mullah cleanup" operationg could have been better.. basically the US doesnt even have to do much work here.. just arm the religious groups with ammunition and bomb belts.. then sit back and relax watching them take on each other with sucide mission..

Fuel economy!! whats that??
post #20 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 03:57 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: slk 200 '01

Quote:
theboss - 7/15/2005 6:20 PM

agree with ya KV.. but a sniper "mullah cleanup" operationg could have been better.. basically the US doesnt even have to do much work here.. just arm the religious groups with ammunition and bomb belts.. then sit back and relax watching them take on each other with sucide mission..
you go! that worked well when the Brits armed Saddam didnt it! :) Doh!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in