what we all do for a living - Page 13 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 10:41 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
BackRoll23's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 99 E 320
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 753
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BackRoll23 Send a message via MSN to BackRoll23 Send a message via Yahoo to BackRoll23
RE: what we all do for a living

Quote:
Ex-Con - 7/14/2005 2:07 AM

Hey, I'mmmmm Baaaaack!!


Am I a Troll? Yup. (Just for the day)

Am I an ex-convict or anything else I was portraying myself to be? Nope. Sorry to disappoint. I liked all the ex-con barbs.

Do I really own a 1982 -- whatever I said it was -- Mercedes? Nope.

Do I even own a Mercedes? Yes I do (a lot newer than a 1982, btw.).

Am I a regular on the Forum? Yup, under another "handle."

It was great fun coming in here and yankin your chains. Maybe I'll come back here as an "ex-com" (excommunicated priest) to tell you all that you're going to Hell in a hand basket. Who would know better than an ex'd priest? Hope that doesn't offend any ex-priests. I'm sure nobody gets offended in here. We can dish it out and we can take it, right?

Adios, amigos. See you around.
Don't you owe somebody a steak dinner?
BackRoll23 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
tcp_ML500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Location: Exiled
Posts: 9,402
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
RE: what we all do for a living

Quote:
kvining - 7/13/2005 4:03 PM
The man has a point. If one believes in predestination, it would seem that they would be contradicting their beliefs if they said, "sorry I'm late", wouldn't it?
It would not, the question is one of point of reference. Much like it is not entirely false to state that the sub revolves around the earth if you specify your earthly location as point of reference. If gnomo was invited to give a lecture at a conference on predestination, at a specific location, at a specific time, and if he showed up a hour after the said time, the conferencees would be in their right to throw tomatoes at him for being late, from their view point, especially those conferencees who do not believe in predestination such as yourself.

That joins back to a point made by jdbower a few months back. The universe was set in motion solely for your enjoyment and your benefit. You might thus rightly believe in predestination and believe that all happens in due time, your time, allowing you to never be late. Alfa noted that in another thread, stating that you believed it was all about you (as in the subject of threats from Future-Ex-Con).

As for me, I possess a watch only to be able to gauge by how much I am late.

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
tcp_ML500 is offline  
post #123 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:44 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
tcp_ML500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Location: Exiled
Posts: 9,402
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
RE: what we all do for a living

Quote:
gnomo - 7/13/2005 11:39 AM
I'm a Cathar, actually.
And so you trace your ancestry to a people who's last individuals perished by fire in March 1244?

Inscription should read, "Als catars als martirs del pur amor crestian"

Or are your ancestors simply from the southern region of France known as Pays Cathare?

For those here who are not acquainted with the Cathare people, there is some interesting reading, you can also do a search on the "Trésor de Monségur", a treasure that some have said has been taken and hidden before the Pope was able to get the last member of the Cathar Chism immolated. This treasure has been said to be none other than the Holly Graal.

Short perspective on the demise of the Cathars, , the pope laucnhed, in 1209, a crusade against the Cathars in the south of France. A massacre of 20,000 people, men, women and children was a direct result of this holly war, followed by a period of inquisition, with a complete eradication culminating in the burning of the las "Perfect Cathar" in 1321, although more "cathars" where burned at the stake until 1329.

Anybody travelling to the south of France should visit the Citadel of Carcassone, and the five neighboring castles. You will not be disappointed!

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
tcp_ML500 is offline  
post #124 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:50 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: what we all do for a living

Was that picture taken at the Castle of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

ThrillKill is offline  
post #125 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:50 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
gnomo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: what we all do for a living

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 7/14/2005 2:44 PM

Quote:
gnomo - 7/13/2005 11:39 AM
I'm a Cathar, actually.
And so you trace your ancestry to a people who's last individuals perished by fire in March 1244?

Inscription should read, "Als catars als martirs del pur amor crestian"

Or are your ancestors simply from the southern region of France known as Pays Cathare?

For those here who are not acquainted with the Cathare people, there is some interesting reading, you can also do a search on the "Trésor de Monségur", a treasure that some have said has been taken and hidden before the Pope was able to get the last member of the Cathar Chism immolated. This treasure has been said to be none other than the Holly Graal.
Well, Cathars also abstained totally from sex, which is why I mentioned them in regards to GermanStar's flagrant accusation of me being a practicing gnomosexual. It was said in jest; in truth, I must report to the rest of you, that you haven't really had it until you've done one of those Hobbit bitches.
gnomo is offline  
post #126 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:51 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
gnomo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: what we all do for a living

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 7/14/2005 2:44 PM

Quote:
gnomo - 7/13/2005 11:39 AM
I'm a Cathar, actually.
And so you trace your ancestry to a people who's last individuals perished by fire in March 1244?

Inscription should read, "Als catars als martirs del pur amor crestian"

Or are your ancestors simply from the southern region of France known as Pays Cathare?

For those here who are not acquainted with the Cathare people, there is some interesting reading, you can also do a search on the "Trésor de Monségur", a treasure that some have said has been taken and hidden before the Pope was able to get the last member of the Cathar Chism immolated. This treasure has been said to be none other than the Holly Graal.
Well, Cathars also abstained totally from sex, which is why I mentioned them in regards to GermanStar's flagrant accusation of me being a practicing gnomosexual. It was said in jest; in truth, I must report to the rest of you, that you haven't really had it until you've done one of those Hobbit bitches.
gnomo is offline  
post #127 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
tcp_ML500's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Location: Exiled
Posts: 9,402
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
RE: what we all do for a living

Quote:
gnomo - 7/14/2005 1:50 PM
in truth, I must report to the rest of you, that you haven't really had it until you've done one of those Hobbit bitches.
Two conclusions are possible.
1) Your penis is quite small.
2) Your penis is not that small, and your sexual partners die a horrible, bloody, death consecutive to copulation with you.

I feel so miserable without you; its almost like having you here.
-- Stephen Bishop
tcp_ML500 is offline  
post #128 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:53 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
RE: what we all do for a living

Quote:
gnomo - 7/14/2005 11:51 AM

Well, Cathars also abstained totally from sex, which is why I mentioned them in regards to GermanStar's flagrant accusation of me being a practicing gnomosexual. It was said in jest; in truth, I must report to the rest of you, that you haven't really had it until you've done one of those Hobbit bitches.
Do you rent or are you a gnomoner? Just wondering...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #129 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 12:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
RE: what we all do for a living

Tell me, are gnomes responsible for the human curse, in which we marry nypmphs who turn out to be ogres? And don't we all become Cathars after say, ten years of marriage?

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #130 of 163 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 01:02 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
gnomo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 249
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: what we all do for a living

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 7/14/2005 2:53 PM

Quote:
gnomo - 7/14/2005 1:50 PM
in truth, I must report to the rest of you, that you haven't really had it until you've done one of those Hobbit bitches.
Two conclusions are possible.
1) Your penis is quite small.
2) Your penis is not that small, and your sexual partners die a horrible, bloody, death consecutive to copulation with you.
I must tell you the secret of that monument: it is actually a life-size monument to a gnome penis. Hobbit girls dig the big stuff the way white girls dig basketball players. If you ever get out to Gondor or Rowhan, let me know, I'll PM you some phone numbers. I've heard Frodo's sister is single again, the thing with her and Gandolf just didn't work out.
gnomo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome