Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Ironic, isn't it?

Quote:
ThrillKill - 6/23/2005 1:32 PM

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 6/23/2005 1:12 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 6/23/2005 1:00 PM
Funny, I always thought an undinist is someone who practices not eating in restaurants.
That may be the case, I derived undinist, without first asserting its existence, from:
Quote:
"undinism"

A condition in which sexual thoughts are aroused by water, urine, and urination.

Origin: Mod. L. Undina, fr. L. Unda, wave
Admitedly, I would not eat at a restaurant known to have a cook prone to urinating in the "soupe du jour".

I've also been known to use eschatology and scatology interchageably, sometimes unable to discern between the two, although fully aware of the definitions of both.
You sir, are the refined gentlemans Demon_Possessed.
I've never refused (and have always enjoyed) performing cunnilingus on pretty girls. I still practice with the same fervor, insatiably.

However, I can't eat from a plate that contains a hair (it may or may not be pubic, makes no difference), even if the hair is not in direct contact with the food. I would similarly be turned off should I found gourmet food in the pretty girl's love box!

“I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.”
-- Stephen Bishop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:03 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Should flag burning be banned?

I too enjoy a "box lunch at the Y" however, several occasions of happening upon a "sour ball" (wadded, urine soaked toilet tissue) have caused me to send in a keen eyed inspection team prior to mouthed assault.

post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 08:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: It can ellicit moral conundra.

Quote:
ThrillKill - 6/23/2005 11:34 AM

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 6/23/2005 8:54 AM

Quote:
azimuth - 6/22/2005 10:25 PM
I would never burn one. I would be willing to risk death defending any citizen's right do burn it if they so chose.

Okay all you politics junkies, aside from the obvious, what are your theories as to why pass this legislation and why now?
Imagine the following dilema.

You are a patriot and have fought many wars for this country. You hate seeing the flag being defaced for what it ultimately represents being ridiculed. You come across a protester who has a flag ready to burn, and a match. He brings the lit match on top of the flag. You have absolutely no accessory with you that could put up the fire, your access to the flag is limited to no closer than a feet or too, you can't blow the match from there, and you are so enraged that your mouth is desert dry. Should you drop your pants and piss on the match, and hence piss on the flag, in order to prevent the hideous and sacrilegeous flag burning ceremony? Should flag pissing be banned? Our liberties are already quite restricted, for instance, unless you keep your pants up and zipped, pissing in public is banned, unbelievable in the Land of the Free! That's also what the flag stands for, the interdiction to piss in public with your stuff exposed for all to see!
Poppycock! Decency laws are one thing. And there are few I imagine who would want to see a bloated centurial doughboy with his flaccid may-day pole fluttering in the wind anyhow. We all poo poo'd demon_possessed' horrendously vile avatar but I still maintain the filthy, fuck had a right to display it. Maybe ones children should not be looking at potentially offensive websites and one should be working instead of posting on forums if your boss wants you to be productive instead. Laws however are enacted for the people like Mr. Possessed who refuse or are unable to show proper decorum for the rest of humanity.
I think it's worth noting that I did not call for Mr. Possessed tp be forced to remove the avatar. As far as I know, he did it on his own. He was free to display it but ultimately showed the necesary responsibilty for true freedom to exist.

For the record, I don't visit potentially offensive websites, which is why I was shocked to see such a display. Perhaps, if this site devolves into that sort of place then I'll have to exit, stage right.

aborted Shop Forum member

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 09:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2004
Vehicle: 2004 SL500 2002 SLK320

Who cares who burns a flag? I see burning a flag or bible as a freedom of expression.

2002 SLK320
2004 SL500
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 10:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
tiggerfink - 6/25/2005 11:30 PM

Who cares who burns a flag? I see burning a flag or bible as a freedom of expression.
flaf you.[:D]

aborted Shop Forum member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in