Date registered: Sep 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Jackson not guilty! Oh no!

Quote:
tiger_biru - 6/13/2005 9:43 PM

Quote:
koop - 6/13/2005 9:05 PM

If the justice system is using a double standard then the standard we should all be held to is what happened today. Lousy wits, no physical evidence, you walk.

Unfortunatly, when it's just an average Joe like you and I jurors think that if the DA says he did it he must have done it. Jurors don't want proof beyond a reasonable doubt, they want to figure out what happened and decide cases on what they think "probably" happened.

Agreed. However even with abundant evidence - plus a notorious history of being a "chester" (child molester) still won't bring him for a legal punishment. He e$cape$ freely. I guess money do talk$.
Problem is there was no "abundant evidence" there was no evidence. There was the child and his mom, both of which were discredited and shown to have ulterior motives. No witnesses, no physical evidence, no medical reports, nada.

I wouldn't convict my worst enemy on the word of that mom.

Forum killa

You have been banned for the following reason:
insulting mod

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

koop:
Wow, I've read it twice and I have no idea what this gibberish is supposed to mean.

Shabah:
Sorry, I know it don't make no sense Joe. Go back and have another beer, you will feel better.
post #23 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:15 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 1988 300E '91 560SEL

Shabbah,

I don't really understand what you are blathering about. You keep saying YOU all. Not every American belives the same thing. I for one do not belive all Iraqis are terroist. I do belive Michael Jackson is guilty, and yes sometimes out Justice system fails us, once in a while. It also seems yours has been failing your people for centuries. But you know, People in Glass houses. I also don't belive America has any business Bombing your country, and even less Business rebuilding it for you. I think America needs to take care of America and let the other countries take care of their own business. If you like having leaders who will gas your people, blow your people up, and torture you all to death, Hey have at it. Enjoy yourselves.LOL

Always,

Jessie O.
Palm Beach Florida
post #24 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:21 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2004

Quote:
Shabah - 6/13/2005 10:08 PM

koop:
Wow, I've read it twice and I have no idea what this gibberish is supposed to mean.

Shabah:
Sorry, I know it don't make no sense Joe. Go back and have another beer, you will feel better.
Your right, it's 8pm and I'm just screwing around. Time to go home, sit on the porch and have a cold one.

Forum killa

You have been banned for the following reason:
insulting mod

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
post #25 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
Jessie - 6/13/2005 10:15 PM

Shabbah,

I don't really understand what you are blathering about. You keep saying YOU all. Not every American belives the same thing. I for one do not belive all Iraqis are terroist. I do belive Michael Jackson is guilty, and yes sometimes out Justice system fails us, once in a while. It also seems yours has been failing your people for centuries. But you know, People in Glass houses. I also don't belive America has any business Bombing your country, and even less Business rebuilding it for you. I think America needs to take care of America and let the other countries take care of their own business. If you like having leaders who will gas your people, blow your people up, and torture you all to death, Hey have at it. Enjoy yourselves.LOL
Jessie,
I am as mad as you when it comes to injustice. I am just bringing forth a parallelism to illustrate how misguided the human race is. Yes, that includes your people, my people, hell we are all guilty.
I am guilty of capitalizing on this thread knowing that there are a lot of emotions festering right now and most are pointed towards Jacky.
As to your suggestion that everyone should just get the hell out I agree, but the damage is done and I strongly believe that the United States must pay big $$$ to pay for infrastructures, hospitals, schools etc. The loss of life is priceless and there will be never an amount to replace that. As to leaders gassing their own people, you know what, that’s up to those people to rise up, revolt and seek a better life. I don’t see any other country putting MJ on trial for what he did, that’s because it ain’t their jurisdiction. So my point each one judge their own.
post #26 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 08:31 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)

Quote:
Shabah - 6/13/2005 9:08 PM

koop:

Shabah:

You people this, you people that, blah, blah, blah...
post #27 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:01 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 1988 300E '91 560SEL

Quote:
Shabah - 6/13/2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

Shabbah,

Jessie,
I am as mad as you when it comes to injustice. I am just bringing forth a parallelism to illustrate how misguided the human race is. Yes, that includes your people, my people, hell we are all guilty.
I am guilty of capitalizing on this thread knowing that there are a lot of emotions festering right now and most are pointed towards Jacky.
As to your suggestion that everyone should just get the hell out I agree, but the damage is done and I strongly believe that the United States must pay big $$$ to pay for infrastructures, hospitals, schools etc. The loss of life is priceless and there will be never an amount to replace that. As to leaders gassing their own people, you know what, that’s up to those people to rise up, revolt and seek a better life. I don’t see any other country putting MJ on trial for what he did, that’s because it ain’t their jurisdiction. So my point each one judge their own.

I am sorry to say this I don't know a kind way to put it. However your country was way out of controll. For the most part the US left IRAQ alone, until 9/11 when part of your people whom your government allowed to walk the streets came to America and Bombed the world trade center. I amd many other Americans lost loved ones who where innocent to any of the things taking place in Iraq. I also lost another close Friend "Daniel Pearl" Remember that name? Another group of people from your country Cut his head off while he was alive with a swoard in the Name of "Ala". So basically yes I think the United States had every right to do what they did to your country and yes I feel we owe you nothing. See they came to our land frist when those two towers fell to the ground. But I still think that makes us no better than Iraq, however I would have rather fewer people Suffer in your country. I would have rather we just nuked the place and extinquished the entire country in one blast and all that in the name of God and the USA.

Always,

Jessie O.
Palm Beach Florida
post #28 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:16 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 86 560SEL

Hey, you guys ever watch West Wing?

"We bomb them and they'd rebuild and come back in six months!" said the President

"Good, we will bomb them again and we will be really damn good at it". said the Chief of Staffs LOL

post #29 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:14 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1989 300 TE

You know, I will probably get flammed, ha ha, for bringing this up. Texas justice system sure takes alot of hashing from the national media. You executed this person, you let this wako go, etc. I don't seem to hear one single news agency on TV or radio call the California justice system into question. Surely what is good for the goose is well, you know. I am not saying there is anything wrong with the California or the Texas justice system. I am just pointing out how odd it is that there are no questions about the Cali system from the media.
post #30 of 50 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
Jessie - 6/13/2005 11:01 PM

Quote:
Shabah - 6/13/2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

Shabbah,

Jessie,

I am sorry to say this I don't know a kind way to put it. However your country was way out of controll. For the most part the US left IRAQ alone, until 9/11 when part of your people whom your government allowed to walk the streets came to America and Bombed the world trade center. I amd many other Americans lost loved ones who where innocent to any of the things taking place in Iraq. I also lost another close Friend "Daniel Pearl" Remember that name? Another group of people from your country Cut his head off while he was alive with a swoard in the Name of "Ala". So basically yes I think the United States had every right to do what they did to your country and yes I feel we owe you nothing. See they came to our land frist when those two towers fell to the ground. But I still think that makes us no better than Iraq, however I would have rather fewer people Suffer in your country. I would have rather we just nuked the place and extinquished the entire country in one blast and all that in the name of God and the USA.
I like you more and more with each post.

aborted Shop Forum member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in