If you were on the Michael Jackson jury..... - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 11:46 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Sep 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: If you were on the Michael Jackson jury.....

My guess is that he goes down, ;-0, on a misdemenor like giving alchohol to a minor.

I think (without actually seeing the trial) that they did a good enough job of discrediting the kid and the mom that he doesn't take a felony.

Forum killa

You have been banned for the following reason:
insulting mod

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 12:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
if you are a man, would you reach for a car antenna
Only an antenna? How about a baseball bat?

Quote:
or is there any circumstance were this could be innocent
Not a chance!!

No one, who breaches his own skin to become what he is not, is a normal person. MJ is clearly disillusional. Unfortunately, since he is famous, he will pretty much get away with whatever he did. Just like OJ. This shows how fuck up our justice system is.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 01:06 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2005

Interesting that everybody is "up in arms" over the Jackson case, like they should be, when most of the rest of the world sells children into prostitution, and nobody talks about it or seemingly gives a shit. It is common for parents to sell their children in countries like Viet Nam, Thailand, Cambodia and most of S.E Asia. One child is a travisty, five is a crisis. So what would you call a million children? U.N. sanctions? NO! The U.N. is just the biggest piece of shit imaginable!

"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." S-KLASSE8, "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes - 1979 (fully restored) 450SLC - 1989 (fully restored)420SEL - "S CLASS STYLE - S CLASS ATTITUDE"
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 01:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Quote:
S-KLASSE8 - 6/12/2005 3:06 PM

Interesting that everybody is "up in arms" over the Jackson case, like they should be, when most of the rest of the world sells children into prostitution, and nobody talks about it or seemingly gives a shit. It is common for parents to sell their children in countries like Viet Nam, Thailand, Cambodia and most of S.E Asia. One child is a travisty, five is a crisis. So what would you call a million children? U.N. sanctions? NO! The U.N. is just the biggest piece of shit imaginable!
I am glad that you are concerned. I mentioned that same issue although indirectly as to what will be an acceptable position Afghanistan should play to please the West and I mentioned Thailand. My point is Westerners prefer to deal with countries that will supply them with vice that their “puritan� countries would not support. “Not in my backyard� paradigm.
I brought up Afghanistan because they have no proven natural resources to be milked, but I am sure some perverted semi-wealthy Westerners will find that country a great tourist attraction.
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 01:28 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 1988 300E '91 560SEL

S-klass8, I mean no disrespect in what I am saying. I am probally one of the most open minded people out there, but when it comes to harming a child, or molesting a child, I have no tolerance. I mean he is a grown man. If he wants another man, fine, find one in the age of consent, and don't take advantage of some child who is too young to know what his true feelings are sexualy. I realize he is suppose to be inocent until proven quilty. However I am also a realist in the way that I belive where there is smoke there is fire. This has been a pattern of this man for years, just this time they are actually doing something about it. The last time the family was paid off, I blame the family, and the DA for not pushing forward with it. Those kids will be scared for life.
Here's another point for you all to ponder. Child molestion is one of the worst crimes you can ever be accused of. The damage it would do to you reputation alone, would not be something you could undo, weather or not you where proven guilty or not. Someone would always still belive deep down there's a chance you did it. So my question is, no mater who you are, if you are a millionaire or not, if you where accused of child molestation and you didn't do it, would you not fight to prove you didn't do it, so that you could try to salvage your reputation, or would you pay off a family? I would fight for my life, I would not want that crime attached to my name. If I didn't do it, I would spend every penny I had on attonery's fighting for me to clear my name, before I would ever pay someone off for something I didn't do.
As for the parents yes I think they should be looked at also. I mean in some homes it's pretty normal if your child wakes up from a bad dream to let them go ahead and spend the rest of the night with you. But for an adult to invite someone elses child over with the intent of having them spend the night in the same bed with them? This to me is odd. I would never allow my son to go to someone's house to spend the night like that. His grand parents, sure he goes there from time to time, but has his own room at each of their homes, as far as other sleep overs, he does spend the night with friends from school once in a while. However Michael Jackson is inviting school aged children to sleep over at his home, in his personal bedroom. What could a middle aged pop star have in common with a child?
Then you have the security guard who wittnessed him performing oral sex on a child in a bathroom on the property? I mean come on. and of course I think that guard should be jailed also for seeing it and not doing something to stop it. It's all just too strange for me, and I am pretty strange.lol But yes I belive with out a doubt that man is Guilty as sin.

Always,

Jessie O.
Palm Beach Florida
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 01:30 PM
BenzWorld Member

as for it happening everyday in other countries. Children being sold as prostitues, yes I have a problem with that too. However it is out of my controll and out of my reach. I feel for those children I really do, and I think it's said that if they know this is happening in these other countries that they are not doing something about it.

Always,

Jessie O.
Palm Beach Florida
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 01:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)

Yeah Jessie, who's the biggest clientele? Just like anything, there is a supply and demand that fuels this despicable business. I have been in the Far East and I can tell you my hart was torn every time I see gown ups running around with children. Those are future generation for the foundation of that country; what will become of that country when they take charge? Maybe the US “should� step in and run the country like they did for Cuba at the turn of last century? Well, who ended up running the affairs of Cuba 50 years later? I guess when it comes to vice and as long as it is not in your backyard it must be out of reach for the exception of taking over the country once they have “no guidance�.
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 03:04 PM
BenzWorld Member

Shabah, what would you think would be the best course of Action? Have you tried to do anything to stop it, or talk to anyone about it? what was thier reaction?

Quote:
Shabah - 6/12/2005 3:47 PM

Yeah Jessie, who's the biggest clientele? Just like anything, there is a supply and demand that fuels this despicable business. I have been in the Far East and I can tell you my hart was torn every time I see gown ups running around with children. Those are future generation for the foundation of that country; what will become of that country when they take charge? Maybe the US “should� step in and run the country like they did for Cuba at the turn of last century? Well, who ended up running the affairs of Cuba 50 years later? I guess when it comes to vice and as long as it is not in your backyard it must be out of reach for the exception of taking over the country once they have “no guidance�.

Always,

Jessie O.
Palm Beach Florida
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 05:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)

Jackson is crazy, no question. That alone should be enough reason why no parent would let their kid be in his custody without them at any time. But, I am not impressed with the evidence against him. Each of the "key" witnesses has an axe to grind. The judge let the prosecution have their way with presenting patterns of behavior that suggest molestation. But that did not turn out to be all that useful.

Sorry guys, I think the evidence presented was too circumstantial, and you can only close the latch on a guilty verdict with that evidence if you thought he was guilty before the trial started. Which is supposed to be precluded by our system of justice.

Michael Jackson is likely a very sick dude, mentally and physically. That is not in and of itself evidence of being guilty of molesting young boys. Michael Jackson, and his advisors, are incredibly stupid, which is also, by itself not evidence for being a child molester. This particular case is too clouded with evidence that the family of the accuser is guilty of selling a kid to Jackson, if he is a molester, to be a clear case of Jackson molesting the kid.

Unfortunately, it seems Michael Jackson may be aquitted even if he is guilty. For the most part this is a horror that can be laid at the feet of the mother of the latest accuser. Had Michael Jackson paid her off she, it seems, would have been content to let Jackson continue to do whatever he wanted to her child. Without that backdrop, the evidence might have been more convincing.

Jim
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
deathrattle - 6/12/2005 5:49 AM

Well put K.It would appear that the length of time the jury has been out reflects some tricky moral and legal issues which they need to get clarified,considering that a unanimous decision is required in California.
My conclusion is that there is far too much smoke not to suspect the source is a fire at some time or place,but the prosecution has been severely damaged by such a poor bunch of witnesses.And if i were on the jury,despite being a father of three myself and relating exactly to your 'beat the crap...'scenario,i think i would be left feeling that the guy is very sick and deserves treatment more than a mandatory 20 stretch.
Taking eveything into consideration,including what we know of the jurors,i think they will find him guilty of the lesser charge (despite what they may have actually concluded from the evidence) so that he receives a short sharp reality check,and perhaps some recommedation or provision that he undergoes supervised therapy for the broader issues.

Btw, why radio antenna as opposed to baseball bat??
If you grew up in Mafia era New England like I did, you would know that a baseball bat is too quick, and runs the risk of knocking the victim unconcious before he is properly tortured. A car antenna, a dead canary for the mouth and a dead rat for the anus, and you have the ingredients necesary for sending a message to any would-be stooly. Generally the victim is tied up at gun point first. Live burial, or leaving the victim alive as a walking testament, is optional, in which case, use a live rat.

The car antenna should be properly selected. Pre-62 GM models are rumored to be the best, or solid CB models if forced to go modern. Thus is the substance of my education during the time I spent growing up in the 60s in Lawerance, Mass. If you need any info on how to use a deli slicer to find out where the guy hid his dope, let me know.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in