LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 03:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
TESTAMONIAL!

Gentleman! I have achieved dramatic results from the use of this product. Note how it works well in the laundry cycle as well!

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
RE: The first organic Car Shampoo

Quote:
kvining - 6/8/2005 2:42 PM

Speaking of Soylent Green, did I mention my Magical Monsterous Member Cream is made with real Watusi penis DNA, obtained from the recent unfortunate events in Rwanda? We also have a fresh supply coming in from the Congo.
Sonovabitch! I thought you said walrus penis DNA. I wanna refund, dammit!

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 04:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

I think you got our "Walrus snot" based product. Actually, our R&D people wanted to ask Shabah if camels are well-endowed.

I also want to thank you all for the heads up on the Soylent Green thing - I was able to trademark "Soylent Schiavo", merely steps ahead of Howard Dean down at the patent office.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 04:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
GermanStar - 6/8/2005 6:04 PM

Quote:
kvining - 6/8/2005 2:42 PM

Speaking of Soylent Green, did I mention my Magical Monsterous Member Cream is made with real Watusi penis DNA, obtained from the recent unfortunate events in Rwanda? We also have a fresh supply coming in from the Congo.
Sonovabitch! I thought you said walrus penis DNA. I wanna refund, dammit!
It has been a day of consumer complaint. Due to a cross shipment, another customer is complaining of his "chia penis". My apologies. To those afflicted, I suggest skimmming "The Soho Times" classified for a suitable mate.

post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 05:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
kvining - 6/8/2005 6:20 PM

I think you got our "Walrus snot" based product. Actually, our R&D people wanted to ask Shabah if camels are well-endowed.

I also want to thank you all for the heads up on the Soylent Green thing - I was able to trademark "Soylent Schiavo", merely steps ahead of Howard Dean down at the patent office.

Absolutely camels are hung like elephants. May I suggest some protein byproduct from the secret gland? I hear a sip of that and you will do the Chaka Zulu warrior dance. It will come in handy when you apply the kirkulian method and it smear with your scented green finger a la tcp against the luscious body of your car. This could turn an organic clean up into an orgasmic experience.
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 05:35 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

My dear Shabah

How fortunate we are to have amongst us one so experienced and knowledgable in matters relating to the 'ship of the desert'In just about all of your posts you manage to share with us more and more insights concerning this venerable beast,even when there is absolutely no conection with the topic being discussed.
Today, i was approached by a young Levantine acquaintance of mine who will be touring the Middle East in the near future and hopes to initiate himself in that that time honoured pursuit of camel shagging.Alas i could not answer his query,but i assured him that i knew a man who certainly would have endless experience in this delicate area of etiquette.He enquires,should one move the tail to the left,to the right or pull it straight up vertically prior to inserting one's manhood? A thousand thank yous in advance for your considered opinion.

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 05:53 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

I wonder what kind of cigarettes he smokes?

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 05:56 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

Or what kind of back is on his sofa,or what plane he would have flown had he been a English pilot in WW1?

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 06:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
deathrattle - 6/8/2005 7:35 PM

My dear Shabah

How fortunate we are to have amongst us one so experienced and knowledgable in matters relating to the 'ship of the desert'In just about all of your posts you manage to share with us more and more insights concerning this venerable beast,even when there is absolutely no conection with the topic being discussed.
Today, i was approached by a young Levantine acquaintance of mine who will be touring the Middle East in the near future and hopes to initiate himself in that that time honoured pursuit of camel shagging.Alas i could not answer his query,but i assured him that i knew a man who certainly would have endless experience in this delicate area of etiquette.He enquires,should one move the tail to the left,to the right or pull it straight up vertically prior to inserting one's manhood? A thousand thank yous in advance for your considered opinion.

A thousand camel spits on you, how could you think of such a mighty animal as a shagging object of your obsessed so called friend? I tell you what, my experience tells me: whenever someone mentions a friend needs so and so, he really means himself but does not have cahunas the size of the mighty camel to fess up.
I think you should come over and see for yourself. Here is the procedure: You need to be tied up to the back of a large car to absorb all shocks while a goat skin filled water container is jammed between you and the vehicle. Of course you will be facing the vehicle while your derriere is proudly displayed for the camel to assess. To make matters interesting a little pheromone spray will be applied to on you. The humping procedure will be stopped only after the goat water container bursts.
When are you coming my English friend? Oh I mean like arrive here to experience what your “friend’ wanted.
your dear Shabah.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

Quote:
kvining - 6/8/2005 3:23 PM

It has been a day of consumer complaint. Due to a cross shipment, another customer is complaining of his "chia penis". My apologies. To those afflicted, I suggest skimmming "The Soho Times" classified for a suitable mate.
Let's get it together dude! No more Gerbil Juice mix-ups, got it? Bad enough what happened in the now infamous BHD incident -- we don't need any repeats.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in