post #1 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 01:59 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Damn women...

I am 21 years old. I am sick of talking to women because they always have boyfriends and they spend the evening complaining about these loser boyfriends. Then they make my blood boil when they say "I wish I could date a guy like you". I am a guy like me aren't I?

I've got a newer A4, I am almost done my university degree, I get paid quite well and I am starting several businesses. I think it's bullshit that I have taken these girls out to nice places, listened to their problems and gave them attention; then their boyfriend's get all the action.

These girls are dating these losers who have no car and have to drive their girlfriend's car around. They are ussually some partying cokehead retards and have absolutely no wealth or no future. I meet these morons and I am enraged knowing these cavemen some how got these girls! All they do is belittle them, emotionally abuse them and make them pay for things because they are unemployed or spend too much money on blow.

I am really getting sick of this. One girl said "I don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend" and I replied "Yeah because I am not trash".
So is there going to be a magical day that these women will realize that I am not the loser?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 02:11 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
RE: Damn women...

dude u are exactly in the same bus as me, same age even.. i did quite recently spent good money on all these chicks dating loser assholes, took them to nice dinners, bought them gifts and shit like that.. no bcuz i was a nerd and was expecting some action.. but rather i felt sorry for them and wanted to cheer them up a little bit..

its funny how they will complain about their broke like hell boy friend, a boy friend who has to beg for a car from others to take his girl for a dinner, a boy friend whose taking the date to dinner in "McDonalds" (what a loser, they r the biggest ones), a boyfriend who puts his girls number on ignore so his girls can call me and nag me all she wants with her complains util she runs out of credit or i run out of battery!!!

just keep your head up and stay away from these losers, these kinds or girls are all talk and no brains.. they are more like in the world of illusion and they keep dating their crappy bf's just because they have some silly tatoo's or they are gym lords or something nonsense like that..

i have a friend who always borrowed money each time he wanted to take his gf for dinner.. and after their date is iver his gf would call me and nag me all she want how her bf was acting asshole or their dinner was at some crappy resturant or "McDonalds" ..him and his gf both were my friend..

now im on a "nobull" policy.. i tell each of these girls that im not their shoulder to cry on or get them gifts and dinner just so that they can cheer up and lighten up from the crappy tratment they got form their bf.. i tell them straight.. that if u wanna stay addicted to me.. you better pay my bills too.. well this sure got some action for me from one chick and one other chick dumped her bf so we both can have some shag shag... [:D][}:)]
post #3 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 03:52 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: '90 560SEL, V8 Landcruiser, Toyota S/Wagon

C'mon "Dicklittle", this is your homework thread.
post #4 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:12 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Aug 2002

If you’re spending the evening with them surely you're half way there? If the girl didn’t like you she wouldn't be there in the first place.
Maybe you’re being too much of a ‘gentleman’. Women like spontaneity and fun, try doing something unusual on dates. Flashing cash will only attract the wrong kind of girl and most girls will find it obnoxious.
I bumped into a girl I used to date in my teens a few months ago and she said one of the best dates she had with me was on the way back from a club, she couldn’t remember which. We stopped off at the M1 24-hour services where we shared a plate of Sausage and Chips in the café (which cost about £1.75), played around in the kiddies play-area under the moon light before watching the stars and talking for the rest of the night on the bonnet of my car in the corner of the car park.
post #5 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 04:44 AM
BenzWorld Elite

man we are not talking about flashing cash like pimps.. we are talking abut the stupid girls we encounter.. offcourse none of use mention the good ones we had.. i just mentioned the naggy stupid one.. [8D] bcuz we are comparing stupid women
post #6 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 10:14 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Hey theboss, if you want someone to pay your bills you should hook up with Snips---he's 'starting several businesses' and is 'paid quite well'. Plus, it sounds like you two have a lot in common. Could be a match made in heaven. [:)]
post #7 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 10:56 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2005

Sounds like you guys are hanging out with trailor park chicks. Coke ho's, blow ho's, party ho's? These are the chicks you WANT? Please... Why don't you stop slumming! Didn't you meet quite a few fine looking educated girls that are interested in a bright future, for themselves and their prospective boyfriends, while you were in college? That's were I met my wife at, now we both have great jobs and both pull six figure incomes. Maybe you guys need a make over too... Learn how to dress, and lose the SKOAL. You're probably level 3 losers, going after level 10 super hotties. That just doesn't work...[:o)]

"I have spent MOST of the money I have made in my life on expensive women, expensive cars, and expensive drugs. The rest I just wasted." S-KLASSE8, "Belief in the supernatural, reflects a failure in the imagination." - Edward Abbey "Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the Earth." - Archimedes - 1979 (fully restored) 450SLC - 1989 (fully restored)420SEL - "S CLASS STYLE - S CLASS ATTITUDE"
post #8 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 11:17 AM
BenzWorld Elite

man when did i say i need someone to pay my bills.. i can afford them myself.. and well regarding the chicks.. i clearly mentioned we are just talkig about the "bitchy" ones here.. i didnt even start mentioning the good ones yet :)
post #9 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: B6
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
S-KLASSE8 - 5/23/2005 10:56 AM

Sounds like you guys are hanging out with trailor park chicks. Coke ho's, blow ho's, party ho's? These are the chicks you WANT? Please... Why don't you stop slumming! Didn't you meet quite a few fine looking educated girls that are interested in a bright future, for themselves and their prospective boyfriends, while you were in college? That's were I met my wife at, now we both have great jobs and both pull six figure incomes. Maybe you guys need a make over too... Learn how to dress, and lose the SKOAL. You're probably level 3 losers, going after level 10 super hotties. That just doesn't work...[:o)]
No these are normal girls from generally good families and most of which I met at school. The last girl I tried to date is from a family where both parent's are doctors. These girls just like to date the 'bad boy'. Her parent's like me as they finally met a guy who's life aspiration wasn't to be "the next Eminem". Perhaps they are still trying to rebel against their parents?

What you are describing in the latter part of your post (level 3 losers) IS what these girls are dating which is the problem!
post #10 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-23-2005, 11:19 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Jun 2003
Vehicle: 2006 E500, 2013 S550 and a retired 88 SDL

Quote:
S-KLASSE8 - 5/23/2005 12:56 PM

and lose the SKOAL.
That is funny on so many different levels

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in