Question for lesbians. - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-20-2005, 04:46 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
RE: Question for lesbians.

I've never liked these [:)][8)][:(!][:I][xx(]fucking things, especially when they're animated and extremely,extra,especially when they're delivering a load of choad down a subservients throat.
I'll bet you were good at Ad-libs and I admire you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-20-2005, 04:51 PM
worst mod in BW history

Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
old300D - 5/20/2005 1:44 PM

Because some women dress like they want to, and not to attract or impress others.
I'm sorry but I think that's bullshit. I don't want to get into a thing, but Peacocks have a flashy tail for a reason.

post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-20-2005, 06:02 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: 1988 300E '91 560SEL
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have to Agree. Why would a woman where F*ck me pumps rather than a pair of comfortable reeboks? Or a thong rubbing against you all day rather than something comfortable? maybe I am way off here, but as guy I wore a thong, maybe once, maybe twice, both ocasions where not for comfort.lol

Quote:
ThrillKill - 5/20/2005 6:51 PM

Quote:

Because some women dress like they want to, and not to attract or impress others.
I'm sorry but I think that's bullshit. I don't want to get into a thing, but Peacocks have a flashy tail for a reason.

Always,

Jessie O.
Palm Beach Florida
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-20-2005, 06:14 PM
worst mod in BW history

Lifetime Premium Member

Gag balls and nipple clamps are no picnic either

post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-20-2005, 07:25 PM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: 1988 300E '91 560SEL

ROFLMAO!!

Quote:
ThrillKill - 5/20/2005 8:14 PM

Gag balls and nipple clamps are no picnic either

Always,

Jessie O.
Palm Beach Florida
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-20-2005, 07:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: C 111 Nardo
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
RE: I asked a lesbian friend...

Quote:
deathrattle - 5/20/2005 5:01 PM

Quote:
GermanStar - 5/21/2005 10:45 PM

Quote:
tcp_ML500 - 5/20/2005 2:26 PM

I thought she was my friend, lesbian or not, what a bitch!
Very creative, but you have way, way too much time on your hands, princess.
You are so polite and eloquent Ron.

I was just going to ask whether tcp-ML500 majored in Geek or Nerd at college?
Yep, double major.
Also got a Ph. D., which, since you ask really stands for Phinally Done[:)]

“I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.”
-- Stephen Bishop
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-21-2005, 08:35 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2004

Quote:
GermanStar - 5/20/2005 4:56 PM

Quote:
Zeitgeist - 5/20/2005 1:36 PM

...of course, you may want to ask this question of some actual wimmin... I think we succeeded in finally driving off the last female around here sometime last month.
... there are still at least two women around -- you'll have to try harder (just kidding girls -- the more the merrier -- hello? is anyone there? hello!.....)
Heck, GermanStar, I already have enough people thinking I'm a lesbian without joining in the 'Question for lesbians' thread :)

Oh wai-

Quote:
Jessie - 5/20/2005 8:02 PM

Quote:
ThrillKill - 5/20/2005 6:51 PM

Quote:

I have to Agree. Why would a woman where F*ck me pumps rather than a pair of comfortable reeboks? Or a thong rubbing against you all day rather than something comfortable? maybe I am way off here, but as guy I wore a thong, maybe once, maybe twice, both ocasions where not for comfort.lol
I have to agree, which is why a lot of women, straight or gay, don't wear 'fuck-me heels' or thongs. I think you just answered the question of why some women dress 'like men'. For example, you won't catch me in heels because I think a woman clopping around sounding ike a horse on her teetery heels looks and sounds ridiculous on top of being hellishly uncomfortable. To each her own...
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

Quote:
webwench - 5/21/2005 7:35 AM

I have to agree, which is why a lot of women, straight or gay, don't wear 'fuck-me heels' or thongs. I think you just answered the question of why some women dress 'like men'. For example, you won't catch me in heels because I think a woman clopping around sounding ike a horse on her teetery heels looks and sounds ridiculous on top of being hellishly uncomfortable. To each her own...
Well, there's a difference between dressing comfortably and looking butch, at least in my opinion. I've always been drawn toward women who dress comfortably, and away from those who don't for a variety of reasons. My best guess is that women who like to look butch are simply making an identity statement, which all of us have done in one way or another at one time or another, haven't we?

What's up with the lesbian thing, webwench? Too confident, too smart, too self-sufficient to be hetero? I have noticed some unusual gender-based reactions to your posts from time to time.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-22-2005, 09:10 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005

Quote:
GermanStar - 5/22/2005 10:32 PM

Quote:
webwench - 5/21/2005 7:35 AM

Well, there's a difference between dressing comfortably and looking butch, at least in my opinion. I've always been drawn toward women who dress comfortably, and away from those who don't for a variety of reasons. My best guess is that women who like to look butch are simply making an identity statement, which all of us have done in one way or another at one time or another, haven't we?

What's up with the lesbian thing, webwench? Too confident, too smart, too self-sufficient to be hetero? I have noticed some unusual gender-based reactions to your posts from time to time.
My identity statement as of late has been imposed on me by the aging process compounded by a healthful portion of "who gives a crap?"[8D]

aborted Shop Forum member

post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)

Quote:
azimuth - 5/22/2005 8:10 PM
My identity statement as of late has
been imposed on me by the aging process compounded by a healthful portion of "who gives a crap?"[8D]
You have no identity -- you're married to a woman who can kick your az. Az such, I imagine you do az you're told. [:D]

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in