Date registered: Jun 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RE: Feeling safe after 9/11 yet?
Actually, if I wasn't so engrossed in making money and spending time on my hobbies, you'd probably find me hiding under the bed.
Let me ask you this.
1. If I kindly put every single non American citizen on a bus or plane to their home country, whether they are a Dr. or a fruit picker.
2.Closed our borders to all tourists.
3. Stopped all immigration to this country, period.
4.Gave a shoot to kill order to all guarding our borders. Hired 5,000 new border guards, with great pay and benefits, mostly hoping for retired law enforcement types.
5.Stripped every one of or detainees from Iraq butt naked and made them do the hokey pokey for 8 hours a day, and watch Jane Fonda workout videos all night.
6. From now on, just kill all insurgents on the spot, take no more captives, just instant death.
7. Level any mosque harboring weapons or insurgents.
8. Pumped oil all day and night out of Iraq, and put it in our tankers. Giving the Iraqi government credit towards the entire bill we have spent there.
9. Give the Iraqis a generous food and shelter dole, but no cash, and no say so on anything that relates to their destiny until they or their children become civilized.
10. Pay off the U.S. deficit.
Would you feel safer and would you vote for me as President?